Spirulina Powder - 100 % Pure and Organic
Spirulina is a freshwater algae and one of the oldest forms of life in the world. It mainly grows in subtropical and tropical waters and is also called blue-green algae because of its high content of chlorophyll and phycocyanin.
Spirulina is a true superfood because it is unusually rich in nutrients and vital substances. Spirulina has an incredible number of health benefits. It is an excellent source of vital nutrients for people of all ages and can compensate for vitamin deficiencies.
Advantages of Organic Spirulina Powder:
- 100% natural Chlorella powder from controlled organic cultivation li>
- all natural product, free of additives li>
- rich in chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants li>
- carefully produced at low temperatures
- guaranteed free from colors, flavors and preservatives li>
- free of allergens such as gluten, soy or lactose li>
- ideal for people who don't want to swallow tablets li>
- easily soluble, great for the preparation of Green Drinks li>
- great source of vital nutrients for all age groups
- guaranteed non-GMO li>
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans li>
Which nutrients are in Spirulina?
Spirulina contains an abundance of nutrients and can help to increase physical and mental performance and shorten recovery after strenuous activities or sports.
About 60% of Spirulina is made of protein. This complete protein is easily digestible and can be easier utilized by the body than protein from meat or soy.
Spirulina supplies all eight essential amino acids that cannot be manufactured by our body, making it a great source of protein for vegetarians.
Spirulina is rich in Beta Carotin and Vitamin B12, which is often missing in a vegan or vegetarian diet. Spirulina supplies more Vitamin A than carrots, as well as Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and Vitamin B6.
4. Trace Elements
Spirulina is particularly rich in organically bound iron. This is especially important for vegetarians and vegans who don´t get any iron by eating animal foods. Spirulina further contains copper, zinc, chromium and manganese.
Iron is particularly important for the formation of red blood cells and thus for the supply of oxygen to body cells. It also contributes to a normal brain function and cell division. Iron also helps very well in premature fatigue and lack of energy.
5. Essential fatty acids
Spirulina contains essential fatty acids and gamma linolenic acid, which are important for many body functions, for example, during inflammation, for a good mood and for beautiful skin. That is amplified by essential vitamins and minerals iron, calcium, and antioxidants, if they are present at the same time.
6. Chlorophyll and Phycocyanins
Spirulina contains large amounts of chlorophyll, which gives Spirulina its green color. Chlorophyll is very similar to hemoglobin in the blood and improves the transport of oxygen to the cells. Chlorophyll supports the supply of nutrients, growth and repair of the cells.
Spirulina also contains phycocyanin, an antioxidant active ingredient, which can counteract inflammation and related diseases by working together with other antioxidants.
Health benefits of Spirulina:
- reduces fatigue because it contributes to better oxygen and nutrient supply of the cells
- accelerates recovery after exercise or disease
- strengthens the immune system by increasing the production of killer cells and antibodies
- optimizes the intestinal flora, because it stimulates the growth of intestinal bacteria
- supports a healthy alkaline-acid-balance in the body
- slows down the ageing process of the cells
- protects against infection due to its high content of chlorophyll and phycocyanins
- reduces allergic reactions in hay fever, skin allergies, etc.
- reduces appetite and cravings, making it the ideal support for a diet
- activates the self-healing powers of the body
- regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- supports a beautiful and clear skin
The positive properties of Spirulina have been confirmed in many scientific studies. People, who are taking Spirulina on a regular basis, report positive or supportive experience for:
- Weight loss
- Liver damage/liver disorders
- Intestinal ulcers
- Bleeding gums
- Inflammation of joints and tissues
Does Spirulina powder have any side effects?
No, Spirulina powder is considered a natural food without side effects, even if taken in larger amount.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated