Spirulina Powder - 100 % Pure and Organic
Spirulina is a freshwater algae and one of the oldest forms of life in the world. It mainly grows in subtropical and tropical waters and is also called blue-green algae because of its high content of chlorophyll and phycocyanin.
Spirulina is a true superfood because it is unusually rich in nutrients and vital substances. Spirulina has an incredible number of health benefits. It is an excellent source of vital nutrients for people of all ages and can compensate for vitamin deficiencies.
Advantages of Organic Spirulina Powder:
- 100% natural Chlorella powder from controlled organic cultivation li>
- all natural product, free of additives li>
- rich in chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants li>
- carefully produced at low temperatures
- guaranteed free from colors, flavors and preservatives li>
- free of allergens such as gluten, soy or lactose li>
- ideal for people who don't want to swallow tablets li>
- easily soluble, great for the preparation of Green Drinks li>
- great source of vital nutrients for all age groups
- guaranteed non-GMO li>
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans li>
Which nutrients are in Spirulina?
Spirulina contains an abundance of nutrients and can help to increase physical and mental performance and shorten recovery after strenuous activities or sports.
About 60% of Spirulina is made of protein. This complete protein is easily digestible and can be easier utilized by the body than protein from meat or soy.
Spirulina supplies all eight essential amino acids that cannot be manufactured by our body, making it a great source of protein for vegetarians.
Spirulina is rich in Beta Carotin and Vitamin B12, which is often missing in a vegan or vegetarian diet. Spirulina supplies more Vitamin A than carrots, as well as Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and Vitamin B6.
Spirulina contains many minerals, particularly potassium. This is important for the preservation of cell structure and the support of the correct function of neurons in the brain.
Potassium also prevents cramps, as it stabilizes the electrolyte balance of the body. Furthermore, Spirulina is a rich source of natural magnesium, calcium and phosphorus.
4. Trace Elements
Spirulina is particularly rich in organically bound iron. This is especially important for vegetarians and vegans who don´t get any iron by eating animal foods. Spirulina further contains copper, zinc, chromium and manganese.
Iron is particularly important for the formation of red blood cells and thus for the supply of oxygen to body cells. It also contributes to a normal brain function and cell division. Iron also helps very well in premature fatigue and lack of energy.
5. Essential fatty acids
Spirulina contains essential fatty acids and gamma linolenic acid, which are important for many body functions, for example, during inflammation, for a good mood and for beautiful skin. That is amplified by essential vitamins and minerals iron, calcium, and antioxidants, if they are present at the same time.
6. Chlorophyll and Phycocyanins
Spirulina contains large amounts of chlorophyll, which gives Spirulina its green color. Chlorophyll is very similar to hemoglobin in the blood and improves the transport of oxygen to the cells. Chlorophyll supports the supply of nutrients, growth and repair of the cells.
Spirulina also contains phycocyanin, an antioxidant active ingredient, which can counteract inflammation and related diseases by working together with other antioxidants.
Health benefits of Spirulina:
- reduces fatigue because it contributes to better oxygen and nutrient supply of the cells
- accelerates recovery after exercise or disease
- strengthens the immune system by increasing the production of killer cells and antibodies
- optimizes the intestinal flora, because it stimulates the growth of intestinal bacteria
- supports a healthy alkaline-acid-balance in the body
- slows down the ageing process of the cells
- protects against infection due to its high content of chlorophyll and phycocyanins
- reduces allergic reactions in hay fever, skin allergies, etc.
- reduces appetite and cravings, making it the ideal support for a diet
- activates the self-healing powers of the body
- regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- supports a beautiful and clear skin
The positive properties of Spirulina have been confirmed in many scientific studies. People, who are taking Spirulina on a regular basis, report positive or supportive experience for:
- Weight loss
- Liver damage/liver disorders
- Intestinal ulcers
- Bleeding gums
- Inflammation of joints and tissues
Does Spirulina powder have any side effects?
No, Spirulina powder is considered a natural food without side effects, even if taken in larger amount.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated