Original Coral Calcium from Okinawa
Sango Coral Calcium capsules are an easy way to supply the body with natural alkalizing minerals. It contains highly bioavailable Calcium as well as 73 other minerals and trace elements. Compared to other Coral Calcium Products it also contains a lot of alkaline Magnesium, which supports inner peace and relaxation.
Each capsule Sango Coral Calcium supplies 1000mg of pure Coral calcium powder. It is ideal to optimize the acid/alkaline-balance of the body and to supplement important minerals and trace elements to prevent a deficiency.
Advantages of Sango Coral Calcium capsules:
- Sango Coral Calcium contains Coral Calcium from Okinawa, which is derived from sea corals. It is ideal to re-establish a balance between acids and alkalines.
- Sango Coral Calcium provides valuable basic minerals and trace elements in ionized form which guarantees optimal resorption into the body.
- Sango Coral Calcium can supply important minerals and trace elements. This is of esspecially important because our foods contain today less minerals due to monocultures and excess acidification.
- The percentage of minerals and trace elements in Sango Coral Calcium is nearly identical to the composition in a healthy human body.
- Contrary to other products, Sango Coral Calcium also contains essential Magnesium. Calcium and Magnesium are present in a ratio of 2:1 by nature.
- Sango Coral Calcium provides important trace elements such as Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Vanadium, Germanium, Iodine, Manganese and many others.
- Sango Coral Calcium is guaranteed free from lactose, colors, flavorings, fillers or binders.
- Sango Coral Calcium capsules are a completely natural product and not a drug. It has no side effects and can be taken in addition to prescription medications.
Okinawa's secret for long life
Okinawa, a group of 161 islands, is home to the oldest people in the world. The wheel of time seems to spin more slowly in Okinawa - its people have achieved to slow their aging process. What is their secret to being vigorous and fit even at 100?
In Ogimi, a little village in the north of Okinawa, one can find the following inscription carved into a stone: "With 70 you are still a child, with 80 still a youth and should your forbearers, at 90, invite you to heaven tell them they may have patience until you have turned 100 - then you might consider it."
These words could actually be Okinawa's motto, an area where one hundred year olds work vigorously and without help in their gardens. The word "retirement" does not even exist in their language.
Country with the most centenarians
Okinawa is home to more 100-year-old people than any other place in the world. Nearly all islander mental and physical fitness is above average and they hardly suffer from any age related illnesses.
Is this just coincidence? Scientists wanted to know the truth and observed the way of life of 70-year old Okinawans in a study spanning over 25 years. They discovered 3 factors mainly responsible for the islanders' health and vigor into old age:
- Healthy eating habits with a high percentage of vegetables, fruits, salads, soy and fish rich in Omega. They eat small meals with low calorie counts, spread out over the day, very little fat, meat, eggs and sweets. Several cups of green tea or jasmine tea are consumed daily.
- Okinawans are physically active their whole life and have a positive view of life.
- The local drinking water shows high concentrations of basic minerals. Okinawa's islands are made of corals which deposit their health-building minerals and trace elements in the water.
Alkaline coral minerals build the foundation
The high basic mineral content make Okinawa's drinking water unique. Rain lets water trickle through the islands' plentiful coral sand. On its way it absorbs valuable minerals and trace elements and reaches the extraordinarily basic pH level of 8 to 8.5.
The critical difference to common mineral water is that the minerals appear in ionized form and can be resorbed by the body almost in their entirety. Without being aware of it, the inhabitants of Okinawa have resorbed basic minerals in their water for centuries and thus naturally promoted their health.
Healthy by combating acidity
Due to bad eating habits and unhealthy lifestyles, about 90% of people in this modern world are overly acidified. This accumulation of acids can speed up the aging process and, over time, result in serious health problems.
The only way to neutralize these acids is to provide the body with adequate amounts of basic minerals through diet or dietary supplements. More than 6 million people therefore get their daily basic minerals from Coral Calcium.
The body always heals itself
It is often suggested that Coral Calcium can heal numerous diseases. This statement is only partly accurate. Our body is an extremely complex machine, thrown off balance by excess acidification.
Coral Calcium can adjust for deficiencies in basic minerals but cannot heal diseases directly. By neutralizing acids it can, however, help our body fluids' pH values reach basic territory and thus create the precondition for the body to regain the ability to heal itself.
We also can grow old and stay healthy
The inhabitants of Okinawa and their lifestyle serve as a blueprint to how we, too, can grow old and stay healthy. Regular physical activity, healthy nutritional habits and an optimal supply of basic minerals is the secret to a long healthy life.