Sango marine coral capsules - original from Okinawa
Sango marine coral in capsules are an easy way to supply the body with natural alkalising minerals.
Sango Coral Calcium consists of 100% natural coral powder with a natural spectrum of basic minerals and trace elements in an ionised form. It provides both highly bioavailable calcium for building strong bones and teeth, as well as 73 other minerals and trace elements.
Compared to other Coral Calcium Products, it contains higher amounts of alkaline magnesium, which supports inner peace and relaxation.
Each capsule of Sango Coral Calcium supplies 1000mg of pure Coral calcium powder, which contains 200mg calcium and 100mg magnesium.
Advantages of Sango Coral Calcium capsules:
- Sango Coral Calcium contains Coral Calcium from Okinawa, which is derived from sea corals.
- Contrary to other products, Sango Coral Calcium also contains essential magnesium. Calcium and magnesium are present in a ratio of 2:1 naturally.
- Sango Coral Calcium also includes 72 trace elements such as Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Vanadium, Germanium, Iodine, Manganese, and many others.
- Sango Coral Calcium provides valuable basic minerals and trace elements in an ionised form which guarantees optimal resorption into the body.
- Sango Coral Calcium can supply important minerals and trace elements. This is especially important because our foods today contain fewer minerals due to monocultures and excess acidification.
- The percentage of minerals and trace elements in Sango Coral Calcium is nearly identical to the composition in a healthy human body.
- Sango Coral Calcium is a 100% natural product, guaranteed free from unnecessary additives, colourants, flavourings, fillers or binders.
- Sango Coral Calcium contains only traces of iodine (about 1.1mcg per capsule) and, therefore, can also be taken as part of a Hashimoto therapy.
Okinawa's secret for a long life
Okinawa, a group of 161 islands, is home to the oldest people in the world. The wheel of time seems to spin more slowly in Okinawa - its people have successfully slowed their ageing process. What is their secret to being vigorous and fit even at 100?
In Ogimi, a little village in the north of Okinawa, one can find the following inscription carved into a stone: "With 70 years you are still a child, with 80 still a youth and should your forbearers, at 90, invite you to heaven tell them to have patience until you have turned 100 - then you might consider it."
These words could actually be Okinawa's motto, an area where hundred-years-olds work vigorously and without help in their gardens. The word "retirement" does not even exist in their language.
The country with the most centenarians
Okinawa is home to more 100-year-old people than any other place in the world. Nearly all of the islanders’ mental and physical fitness is above average, and they hardly suffer from any age-related illnesses. Is this just coincidence?
Scientists wanted to know the truth and observed the way of life of 70-year old Okinawans in a study spanning over 25 years.
They discovered 3 factors mainly responsible for the islanders' health and vigour into old age:
- Healthy eating habits with a high percentage of vegetables, fruits, salads, soy, and fish rich in Omega. They eat small meals with low calorie counts, spread out over the day, very little fat, meat, eggs and sweets. Several cups of green tea or jasmine tea are consumed daily.
- Okinawans are physically active their whole life and have a positive view of life.
- The local drinking water shows high concentrations of basic minerals. Okinawa's islands are made of corals, which deposit their health-building minerals and trace elements in the water.
Alkaline coral minerals build the foundation
The high basic mineral content makes Okinawa's drinking water unique. The rain falls in a trickle through the islands' plentiful coral sand. On its way, it absorbs valuable minerals and trace elements and reaches the extraordinarily basic pH level of 8 to 8.5.
The critical difference to common mineral water is that the minerals appear in ionised form and can be resorbed by the body almost in their entirety. Without being aware of it, the inhabitants of Okinawa have resorbed basic minerals in their water for centuries and thus naturally promoted their health.
Healthy by combating acidity
Due to bad eating habits and unhealthy lifestyles, about 90% of people in this modern world are overly acidified. This accumulation of acids can speed up the ageing process and, over time, result in serious health problems.
Our body is an extremely complicated machine that is overbalanced by acidification. The only way to neutralise these acids is to provide the body with adequate amounts of basic minerals through diet or dietary supplements. Millions of people, therefore, get their daily basic minerals from Coral Calcium.
Sango marine coral can compensate for a lack of basic minerals. By neutralising the acids it brings the pH value of the body fluids into the basic range and thus creates the basis for health and vitality.
What do we need calcium for?
- is crucial for building and maintaining the bones
- is required for the preservation of normal teeth
- important for normal signal transmission between the nerve cells
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- is involved in the normal functioning of the muscles
- contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- is important for normal blood clotting
- has a function in cell division and specialisation
Vitamin D3 and K2 support the absorption of calcium
Since vitamin D is necessary for the absorption of calcium from the intestine, we recommend the additional intake of this important vitamin. Adequate intake of vitamin K2 is also crucial for the storage of calcium in the bones.
It is therefore recommended to take vitamin D3 and K2 in addition to Sango Coral Calcium. This is easily possible with the following products.
- Vitamin D3 5000 plus 200 mcg vitamin K2.
- Vitamin D3 2500 plus 100 mcg vitamin K2
What is the daily calcium requirement?
The companies for nutrition in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland recommend the following daily calcium intake with the D-A-CH reference values.
These recommendations apply to healthy people and include the total calcium intake through foods (such as chocolate milk, milk, cheese, various types of vegetables, mineral water), foods fortified with calcium and the intake of calcium via food supplements (e.g. Sango Coral Calcium).
- - Children
1 to 3 years - 600 mg
4 to 6 years - 750 mg
7 to 9 years - 900 mg
10 to 12 years - 1100 mg
13 to 14 years - 1200 mg
- - Teenagers and Adults
15 to 18 years - 1200 mg
19 to 24 years - 1000 mg
25 to 50 years - 1000 mg
51 to 64 years - 1000 mg
65 years and older - 1000 mg
- - Pregnant and lactating women - 1000mg
- - Pregnant and lactating women under 19 years - 1200 mg
Depending on how much calcium you eat, you can also take calcium in the form of Sango Coral Calcium to meet your daily needs. Each capsule contains 1 gram of Sango Coral Calcium powder and provides 200 mg of calcium and 100 mg of magnesium.
Is Sango Coral Calcium also suitable for children and teenagers?
Yes, children and adolescents can also take Sango Coral Calcium. You should use the the calcium requirement guideline listed above and take that additional amount to cover your daily requirement.
Since dairy products are the most calcium-rich foods, one should specifically take these into account the number of dairy products one eats when calculating the calcium requirement. This means that children and adolescents, who eat little or no milk products need significantly more calcium in the form of Sango Coral Calcium than those who consume one or more servings of milk products every day.
The capsules can be easily pulled apart and the contained Sango Coral Calcium powder can be stirred into drinks or meals.
How much iodine does Sango Coral Calcium contain?
Low-iodine foods like bananas with 1 to 2 mcg iodine content or yoghurt with 3 to 4 mcg iodine per 100g. Foods that contain a lot of iodine include fish, seafood, mushrooms, broccoli, peas or egg yolks, which provide between 15 mcg to well over 50 mcg iodine per 100 g.
In contrast, each capsule of Sango Coral Calcium contains only about 1.1 mcg of iodine.
In total, an adult consumes an average of 100 mcg iodine per day. This does not include iodised salt, which is used in 85% of households and in almost all processed foods for salting.
Compared to normal nutrition, Sango Coral Calcium only contains traces of iodine and can also be taken by people who are a part of a Hashimoto therapy.
Is Sango Coral Calcium exposed to radiation from the Fukushima nuclear accident?
No, this is definitely not the case. Okinawa is about 2,000 km south of Fukushima and the ocean current runs north from Okinawa. Therefore, radiation exposure is very unlikely.
But to be on the safe side, every batch of products in Germany is examined for its content of cesium-137, cesium-134, and iodine-131 by an independent laboratory equipped with the latest analysis technology.
Up until now, increased values have never been found. Therefore, you can be sure that Vitality Nutritionals Sango Coral Calcium is free from any radioactive radiation.
You can download the current test report in the "Product Details" box on the right in the "Tested Quality" section.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated