Glutathione: The Super Detox Molecule
We live in a modern, but toxic world, in which it is almost impossible to escape from continuous exposure to toxins, chemicals, environmental pollutants, heavy metals and drugs.
In combination with stress and an unhealthy diet, after only a short period of time the body loses its ability to produce sufficient amounts of naturally occurring glutathione in order to detoxify and protect its cells.
This glutathione deficiency results in cell damage and the loss of the ability to function optimally. Our energy level decreases and inflammation occur more frequently. Diseases set in more easily and the aging process is accelerated.
Glutathione is the body's most powerful detoxifier and binder of heavy metals, and also the most important antioxidant. It binds toxins and removes them from the body. Consequently, glutathione protects the body's cells and prevents them from being damaged by contaminants.
Benefits of glutathione for your health:
- increases energy and vitality
- slows down the aging process
- strengthens the immune system
- detoxifies the liver and all body cells
- binds to heavy metals and assists in eliminating them
- reduces cellular inflammation
- protects the brain and improves clear thinking and concentration
- reduces the negative effects of stress
- recommended for fibromyalgia and nerve disorders
- promotes healthy sleep
- maintains the natural glow of the skin
- enhances athletic performance and accelerates recovery
- protects the DNA (carrier of genetic information) and the mitochondria
- helps to combat fatigue, weakness and exhaustion
The detoxifying molecule
The air that we breathe, our food, drinking water and the substances we come in contact with, currently contain over 80,000 chemicals. In combination with alcohol, nicotine and medications, this poses a tremendous strain on our detoxification system.
Glutathione is the body's first line of defense against chemicals, toxins and heavy metals. It detoxifies the cells when present in optimal amounts.
Normally, glutathione is produced in sufficient amounts in the body from the amino acids cysteine, glycine and glutamine.
If the toxic load is too great, the body is no longer able to produce the amount of glutathione necessary to detoxify itself. Also, glutathione levels begin to decline in people over 45 of age, and - depending on your lifestyle - can fall up to 50% below the optimum level.
Glutathione binds heavy metals
Heavy metals such as mercury, arsenic and lead can damage the cells so severely, that they degenerate and allow cancer to form. Fortunately, glutathione binds heavy metals in order for them to be excreted with the urine.
If the body is exposed excessive to heavy metals the amount of glutathione produced by the body is not sufficient. In this case, additional glutathione should be taken in form of a supplement.
Glutathione - the mother of all antioxidants
Glutathione is the most powerful endogenous free radical scavenger and has the ability to neutralize many types of free radicals. It is also the only antioxidant that continually regenerates itself in order to neutralize free radicals.
Antioxidants, such as vitamin C and E, are worthless after they have fulfilled their task. However, glutathione can recycle these antioxidants, permitting them to once again fulfill their role as free radical scavengers in the cells of the body.
No wonder glutathione is known as the mother of all antioxidants.
Glutathione protects cells and the DNA
The lower the level of glutathione, the more prone DNA becomes to malfunction. A collapse of mitochondrial DNA (the carrier of genetic information) accelerates aging and promotes diseases.
If sufficient amounts of glutathione is present, the cell's nucleus remains protected. Glutathione regulates all cell activity, ensuring optimal function of the cells and thus the health of the entire body.
Glutathione protects the immune system
Our immune cells exist in order to protect us. But what protects the immune cells? Glutathione takes on this job and allows newly formed immune cells to proliferate in order to better fight off germs and viruses.
Glutathione also strengthens the immune system through the reproduction and activation of lymphocytes, and is involved in almost all of the body's measures to heal and protect itself.
Glutathione reduces inflammation
Experts now agree that nearly all functional disorders and diseases start with inflammation at the cellular level. Glutathione possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties directly within the cells and promotes good health.
The first stable glutathione
Conventional reduced glutathione is largely destroyed in the gastrointestinal tract, which is why very high doses must be taken. With S-acetyl glutathione, scientists have now developed the first stable form of glutathione.
S-acetyl glutathione is completely absorbed into the blood stream and passes into the body's cells, where it can unleash its full protective power. The use of gastric-acid resistant vegetable capsules increases the stability of S-acetyl glutathione even further.
Glutathione of highest quality
The S-acetyl glutathione preset in the product is manufactured according to stringent GMP guidelines. Each batch is extensively tested and certified. This guarantees the highest quality, purity and bioavailability.
Glutathione is safe
Glutathione has been studied for several decades and more than 98,000 scientific studies have been performed. Since Glutathione is a molecule produced by the body and is found in all cells to promote the body's ability to detoxify itself, glutathione has no side effects if taken additionally as a nutritional supplement.
Benefits of S-Acetyl Glutathione capsules:
- Each S-Acetyl Glutathione capsule contains 100mg S-acetyl glutathione, the first stable form of glutathione.
- S-Acetyl Glutathione is filled into stomach-acid-resistant vegan capsules, which further enhances its stability.
- S-Acetyl Glutathione is absorbed fast and completely into the blood stream.
- S-Acetyl Glutathione capsules are non-GMO and free from flowing agents, fillers, colours and preservatives.
- S-Acetyl Glutathione capsules are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated