Ribose increases the energy and performance of your heart and muscles
Ribose Energy 5000 can improve your quality of life by increasing the energy level of your body cells.
Regardless of whether you are an advanced age or an intensely exercising athlete - the effects of a lack of energy are real and can seriously affect your health, physical performance and vitality.
Ribose is a vital substance that energizes all body cells on a fundamental level.
When there is more energy, your heart can beat faster and blood circulation throughout the body improves - the muscles gain more strength, the general energy level of the body increases, the mood improves and you feel more active and enterprising.
Advantages of Ribose Energy 5000:
- increases the energy (ATP) in all body cells
- helps to replenish the energy storage in the body
- improves the function of the heart, brain and muscles due to improved blood flow
- makes physically and mentally more active
- improves the heart function
- increases the blood circulation
- increases blood circulation in heart
- helps with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- increases mental energy and clear thinking
- improves muscle strength
- increases the ATP level in the muscles
- increases energy, strength and endurance
- improves speed and endurance
- shortens the recovery time after strenuous physical workout
- increases well-being and energy
6 reasons, why Ribose Energy 5000 is the best Ribose product you can buy:
- Ribose Energy 5000 supplies natural, pure D-Ribose of highest quality.
- Ribose Energy 5000 is 100% plant based. It is guaranteed free from animal ingredients and therefore also suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Ribose Energy 5000 is guaranteed free from additives. it contains no colors, fillers or other substances which could cause allergic reactions.
- Ribose Energy 5000 powder dissolves easily, which guarantees fast resorption of the Ribose molecules. This is a big advantage compared to Ribose tablets which are manufactured under high pressure and might not dissolve completely.
- Ribose has a pleasant flavor and can be added to beverages or sprinkled over food.
- Ribose Energy 5000 is a high quality product with a very good price/value ratio. It delivers ultra-pure, natural ribose, which has proven its effectiveness in scientific studies.
What is Ribose (also called D-Ribose)?
Ribose is a special, five-carbon monosaccharide, also called pentose. It is made from glucose in the body and is indispensable for the production of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate), the universal energy source for all body cells.
Ribose is also the vital structural backbone of our genetic material DNA and RNA, numerous cofactors and certain vitamins.
All muscles in the human body - both the skeletal muscles and the smooth heart muscles - rely on the uninterrupted production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) in order to maintain strength and perform.
Nothing works without ATP. Ribose has the ability to speed up the manufacturing process of ATP, which leads to an increase in muscle energy and a sharp reduction in regeneration time.
If there is not enough ribose, the production of ATP in the body is delayed, the energy reserves are depleted and the body's energy level is constantly decreasing. You feel physically and mentally exhausted, you get tired quickly, you are listless and every little effort is too much.
Who is Ribose recommended for?
Everyone can benefit from Ribose. It is irreplaceable for the natural energy production in the body. Research has shown that ribose can reduce stress associated with strenuous activity.
Ribose increases the energy in the heart and muscles, accelerates recovery after strenuous activities and prevents overuse and a feeling of lack of energy.
No other active ingredient can replace ribose in the important task of providing energy in the cells.
Whether you're someone who cares about your heart's health, weekend athletes, or professional athletes, Ribose can give you the energy boost your body needs to perform at its best.
How does a lack of energy express itself?
- rapid exhaustion, even with little effort
- heartache and irregular heartbeat
- indefinable muscle pain and stiffness
- aching legs due to lack of blood supply
Even if these complaints have already occurred, it is not too late. Taking Ribose can quickly help restore normal energy balance in the stressed heart and muscles.
Ribose and the heart
For some people, high physical exertion means daily training for a marathon. For others, it already means climbing stairs or going shopping. For most of us, however, it simply means stressing our body and muscles beyond normal levels.
Regardless of how we define high intensity, the effect on our body is the same. Intensive exertion strains the heart and muscles and energy is lost.
The imbalance between energy supply and energy demand leads to a lack of energy, which makes use of the cellular energy reserves. This loss of cellular energy can have a negative impact on the whole body, since the production of new energy is slow.
Our bodies naturally produce ribose. But in times of stress or at an advanced age, the need to compensate for the loss of energy through the cells is higher than what we offer. That is why taking ribose as a dietary supplement is so important.
Ribose increases the natural process of energy production in the body. Ribose helps the skeletal and heart muscles to regenerate lost energy and accelerates the recharging of the energy reserves.
Sufficient supply of ribose can minimize the possible consequences of energy poverty.
It doesn't matter whether you're running a marathon or just doing your daily errands. Ribose can keep your heart and muscle levels high and help you stay energetic and active.
What is the effect of ribose on your heart?
- Ribose improves performance and all physical functions
- Ribose increases the efficient production of energy in the heart muscle in order to maintain normal heart function
- Ribose supports the healthy energy level in the heart and muscles
- Ribose is the most important source of energy for our body. If our heart is not adequately supplied with ribose, the great energy demand of the heart muscle cannot be satisfied
- Ribose is the perfect vital substance for heart health
Ribose helps people with heart failure
Too little cardiac energy leads to increased cardiac stress, reduced cardiac pumping, reduced blood flow to the periphery of the body, exhaustion and thus lower physical resilience.
Ribose can provide your heart with the necessary energy through increased ATP formation so that it beats evenly and vigorously again. It can therefore also be used to support the treatment of heart weakness and heart failure.
Ribose increases energy and performance in sports
Scientific research shows that with three to four training units per week, the body does not have enough rest between the units in which the energy stores of the heart and muscles can be replenished to normal levels.
Hard training can reduce the ATP level in the muscles by up to 70 percent and it can take up to 72 hours for the ATP level to regenerate completely. This is why athletes need several days to recover from an intense workout.
Ribose is a very powerful source of more cellular energy. New research shows that ribose can accelerate ATP production in muscles by up to 430 percent. The result is a shorter recovery time and as a result more strength, performance and endurance.
Taking Ribose Energy 5000 shortens the time it takes the heart and muscle tissue to replace the energy lost through intense exercise.
Full energy stores ensure that the heart and muscles are in good physical condition, strength and endurance are increased and exhaustion is reduced.
Current research has also shown that taking ribose during exercise can reduce free radical formation.
How much Ribose does an athlete need?
To maintain an optimal ATP level, a dose of 2g ribose per day is recommended. However, this amount should be adjusted to the specific needs of an athlete.
For example, a skier in the competition phase increase the dose to double or triple in order to recover faster between the individual races and to bring full energy and performance on the day of the competition.
Whenever the exercise intensity is extremely high or the recovery time should be kept as short as possible, the dose can be increased.
Does Ribose make you fat?
Although Ribose is a simple sugar, it does not make you fat and can therefore also be used by people with weight problems.
Does D-Ribose have any side effects and interactions?
ThRibose is safe and has proven effective in many studies. Over 70 scientific publications describe the beneficial effects of ribose on the heart and muscles.
Ribose has two side effects, which only occur when doses of 10 grams or more are taken on an empty stomach. The first is temporary hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar), the second is loose stools.
Both can be avoided by taking Ribose with a meal or by taking the daily dose in smaller doses throughout the day. Several doses of 5 grams, at intervals of 30-45 minutes, can also be taken without side effects.
Does D-Ribose have an effect on the blood sugar level?
Basically, the reaction of the blood sugar level depends on the degree of glucose tolerance and the amount of D-ribose taken. Therefore, diabetics should consult their doctor before taking Ribose.
Blood sugar levels should be checked regularly when you start taking Ribose so that you can assess each person's response to D-Ribose.
A study showed the following: 34 people were classified based on their glucose tolerance as normal (13 people), likely as diabetics (6 people), mild diabetics (5 people), tolbutamide-based diabetics (5 people) and insulin-dependent diabetics (5 people).
The subjects received 15 grams of D-ribose, dissolved in 200 ml of water. The intensity of D-Ribose's hypoglycemic (blood sugar-lowering) effect varied due to the different groups of people.
The more intense the glucose intolerance of the groups of people, the less they reacted to the blood sugar-reducing effect of D-ribose. The blood sugar level increased only in insulin-dependent diabetics.
It should be noted that the recommended amount per dose is 5 grams of D-Ribose taken with a meal. Three times the amount was administered in the study. It can therefore be assumed that the response to a lower dose of D-ribose in combination with a meal is correspondingly lower.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated