Resveratrol - stay young longer with this red wine grape extract
Resveratrol is a true fountain of youth that has a direct effect on the aging process. It activates longevity genes and can, in certain organisms, lead to a significant, 30-70% prolongation of life.
Do you want to stay young for longer and leave aging till later? With the discovery of reservatrol, this wish can now be fulfilled. Scientists have discovered that the aging process of every life form - including humans - takes place according to a defined schedule, a kind of body clock.
This can be easily observed in nature, with the extreme variance in the life expectancies of animals. All the indications are that the aging process is directed by certain genes.
Turn back the clock
Anti-aging experts agree that there are several possibilities for reprogramming our longevity gene in a natural way. The genetic clock directing our aging process could thus be stopped, or even turned back. Two methods have been shown to be particularly effective.
1. Calorie restriction
It is considered an established fact that the extreme restriction of calorie intake, by 30-50%, is beneficial to one´s health and prolongs life.
A thousand studies have shown that reduced calorie intake reduces oxidative stress and relieves the metabolic process, while at the same time reprogramming the longevity gene.
However, this method of extending one´s life is almost impossible to maintain as it comes at a very high price: the lifelong, daily renouncement of food, i.e. starving, for the sake of a longer life.
2. Resveratrol, a brake on the aging process
The discovery of resveratrol triggered a revolution in anti-aging medicine. Resveratrol activates exactly the same longevity gene as a major calorie restriction - but without having to go hungry.
It has long been recognized that red wine is beneficial to health. But it was not until Dr. Sinclair conducted laboratory tests on over 20,000 substances that it was found which of these substances activate the longevity gene the most that it was found out why.
Resveratrol, small quantities of which are also present in red wine, was the substance that showed by far the greatest anti-aging properties.
Does it work on people?
The life-prolonging effect of resveratrol was demonstrated when tested on animals. However, no long-term studies have been carried out on humans, as these would take at least 50 years, as it would be necessary to wait till the end of the lives of participants in the study.
However, many studies carried out on humans clearly show that resveratrol optimizes the greatest number of key health factors. Anti-aging experts are thus confident that resveratrol can extend our lives, as it has a comparable effect on our longevity gene and health to a significant reduction in calorie intake.
Healthy up to the 100th birthday
Thousand studies show, that resveratrol can support the health in many ways:
- normalizes blood pressure
- prevents blood clottings
- increases the "good" HDL cholesterol
- regulates the blood sugar metabolism
- inhibits inflammation processes
- increases Glutathion and SOD
- inhibits the growth of cancer cells
- inhibits the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi
- strengthens the immune system
- helps prevent dementia and Alzheimer's
- and much more
The secret of the French
Despite a relatively unhealthy diet, containing large amounts of fat and cholesterol, the French suffer from 40% less cardiovascular disease, and have significantly more centenarians, than the Americans.
This contradiction is known as the "French paradox". Scientists are of the opinion that the resveratrol- and polyphenol-rich red wine is responsible for protecting the health of the French, while at the same time promoting their longevity.
Why you should choose Resveratrol Vital:
- Resveratrol Vital combines 99% pure trans-Resveratrol with a highly-concentrated extract of French red wine grape extract. The full spectrum of the many grape polyphenols increases the effect of the supplement, as significantly more longevity genes are activated than with resveratrol alone. Studies also show that polyphenols alone have positive effects on the heart, circulation, blood pressure, cholesterol levels and much more.
- Unfortunately, resveratrol is broken down quickly by the liver. The special red wine grape extract and Bioperine® contained in Resveratrol Vital, increase the bioavailability (uptake) and bioactivity (duration of effects) of resveratrol. This ensures that the effects remain for a longer period of time and guarantees that the maximum number of longevity genes is activated.
- The production of a single kilogram of highly concentrated special red wine grape extract requires the processing of 4,000 kg of French red wine grapes. Fivefold standardization guarantees the high concentration of polyphenols, proanthocyanidines, oligomeric proanthocyanidines (OPC), resveratrol, anthocyanin and a very high ORAC value of 17,000 µmol TE/g.
Is Resveratrol Vital safe?
Resveratrol Vital is a natural dietary supplement with no side-effects. Medication should be taken at a different time of day as resveratrol can amplify their effects. If you take blood pressure medication you should regularly check your blood pressure, as you may be able to reduce your dose.
Why is Resveratrol Vital the guaranteed best Resveratrol product available?
- contains 99% ultra-pure trans-Resveratrol (from Polygonum Cuspidatum)
- high dosed with 250mg trans-Resveratrol per capsule
- up to 1544% higher bioavailability by the addition of Bioperine®
- optimized with 160mg French red wine grape extract
- each capsule is equivalent to 500-1000 glasses of red wine
- guaranteed from of Emodine and cis-Resveratrol
- the glass bottles protect the sensitive resveratrol against oxygen
- pure natural product, GMO-free, without any additives
- suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
- great price performance ratio