Krill Oil - the Omega 3 with great inflammatory potential
Krill Oil Royal is a high quality product, containing Neptune NKO® Krill Oil, which is scientifically proven to be a significant source of unique phospholipids, rich in antioxidants and the two essential Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Krilloil is also rich in Astaxanthin, which is also a very effective antioxidant.
NKO® represents a good to excellent source of choline.
Neptune Krill Oil - the only omega-3 source offering:
- First and only clinically proven Omega-3 Marine Phospholipids
- Omega-3 EPA/DHA functionalized marine phospholipids and potent antioxidants
- Proprietary Composition
- Sourced from Antartic Krill (most abundant biomass)
- Contains Phospholipids for superior bioavailability
- Clinically proven health benefits at recommended daily intake
- Contains no trans fat
- No fishy burping
- Contains no heavy metals or dioxins
- Filled in Licaps to maintain quality and freshness
Tests reveal the antioxidant power of NKO® to be:
- Over 300 times greater than Vitamins A & E
- Over 48 times greater than Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Over 34 times greater than Co Q-10
Benefits of Neptune Krill Oil
Neptune - a Canadian based company - is continuously investing in medical research aimed at demonstrating the benefits of its novel products on human health.
The results obtained during clinical research conducted by independent University researchers and healthcare professionals show that Neptune Krill Oil NKO® may provide therapeutic benefits in the following human conditions:
1. Hyperlipidemia/ Cholesterol Management
NKO® is effective in controlling hyperlipidemia by significantly reducing total cholesterol levels, LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides, while increasing HDL (good cholesterol) to as yet unmatched levels.
NKO® (1 - 1.5 g/day) was shown to be safe and significantly more effective than fish oil in the management of hyperlipidemia. In the same study, NKO® was shown to achieve a significantly greater reduction of LDL levels and increase of HDL levels as compared to fish oil (3g/day).
These results were generated among statin-resistant patients, who failed to attain the target LDL levels after at least six months of low dose statin treatment.
2. Chronic Inflammation and Osteoarthritis
A Phase II clinical study on the effects of NKO® on conditions relating to chronic inflammation and osteoarthritis, published in May 2007 in the peer-reviewed medical journal - Journal of the American College of Nutrition - demonstrated that NKO® within a short treatment period can significantly reduce the C-reactive protein and osteoarthritic symptoms in patients diagnosed with a chronic inflammatory disease.
Many forms of arthritis such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are inflammatory disorders; and patients suffer from pain, stiffness, swelling and functional impairment.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis affecting over 20 million people in the United States. It is caused by the breakdown and eventual loss of the cartilage between the bones of the joints.
Non-surgical treatment options for osteoarthritis include analgesic and anti-inflammatory pain medications, nutritional supplementation, physical therapy, exercise, and weight loss.
3. Premenstrual Syndrome
The results of a double blind clinical study on the effects of NKO® on the management of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) published in May 2003 in a Alternative Medicine Review demonstrate that NKO® can significantly reduce both the physical and emotional symptoms associated with PMS (premenstrual syndrome), and that it is significantly more effective than fish oil (omega-3 18:12) in the management of physical and emotional dysmenorrheal symptoms.
4. Skin Cancer
Animal studies on skin cancer caused by UV radiation indicate that NKO® can prevent skin damage caused by chronic exposure to UV rays.
5. Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
The clinical results obtained during an open label pilot study demonstrated that NKO® may significantly improve cognitive function (among others concentration, planning skills and focus) of adults suffering from ADHD.
The recorded observations were indicative of the neurological advantages of using Neptune Krill Oil over a controlled period of time.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated