High dose Niacinamid 500mg capsules flush-free
Niacinamide is the flush-free form of Niacin, also known as vitamin B3. In the body Niacinamide is transferred into the enzymes NADH and NADP coenzymes, which play an important role in the energy production from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Niacinamide has a great influence on the production of neurotransmitters, including serotonin, which improves the overall mood. It also provides mental energy, supports memory and delays mental fatigue.
Together with other B-vitamins Niacinamide supports beautiful skin and hair and promotes wound healing.
Advantages of Niacinamid 500mg capsules:
- high dose of 500mg Niacinamide per capsule
- does not cause a flush effect
- free from allergens, such as gluten, laktose or soy
- guaranteed free of any additives
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- has a very good price/performance ratio
Health benefits of Niacinamide 500mg:
- helps to reduce inflammation in the body
- very important for the proper brain functions
- promotes the production of chemicals in the brain li>
- increases mental energy, motivation and concentration
- important for the protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism li>
- reduces C-reactive protein, which is a parameter of inflammation li>
- supports Coenzymes which convert the food into glucose li>
- important for the regeneration of nerves, muscles and the DNA li>
- promote the health of the cardiovascular system li>
- improves circulation throughout the body li>
- supports the digestive system li>
- supports healthy, beautiful skin and hair
- supports the wound healing
- is important for the synthesis of the sex hormones li>
- reduces the development of atherosclerosis li>
- treats Pellagra
Causes and symptoms of niacin deficiency
A healthy diet usually contains enough niacin, which is supplied particularly by brewer's yeast, peanuts, sunflower seeds, liver, spirulina, salmon, tuna, chicken, offal, legumes, avocados, whole grains and lamb.
However, an inadequate supply from the diet can lead to symptoms of deficiency. In particular, groups of people who eat mainly maize, often exhibit symptoms of niacin deficiency because the form of niacin contained in maize cannot be absorbed by the body. Cases such as these are called pellagra.
Niacin can also be created from tryptophan, an amino acid which occurs in the body. A niacin deficiency can also be caused by eating too little protein.
Vitamin B6 deficiency can also lead to niacin deficiency because vitamin B6 is required to convert tryptophan into niacin.
High alcohol consumption may also create a niacin deficiency.
First symptoms of a niacin deficiency are
- Loss in appetite
- Weight loss
- Insomnia, fatigue
- Lack of concentration
- Diarrhea and vomiting
Subsequently, niacin deficiency promotes the development of Alzheimer's disease, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, schizophrenia and diabetes mellitus type 1 (an autoimmune disease in which the beta cells which produce insulin in the pancreas are destroyed).
Does Niacinamide have any side effects or interactions?
Gout sufferers should refrain from taking niacin because it may cause a gout flare by hindering the excretion of uric acid.
Diabetics or those taking tetracycline (an antibiotic), aspirin, blood pressure medication, anticoagulants or cholesterol-lowering drugs should consult a doctor before taking niacin.
An intake of 2000mg or more niacin may result in low blood pressure or attacks of dizziness.
Does Niacinamide cause a flush effect?
No, Niacinamide is the flush-free version of Niacin. However, if you prefer Niacin Flush, especially if you want to lower the LDL Cholesterol level, you can order Niacin flush products here:Niacin Flush 500mg capsules
Niacin Flush 100mg capsules
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated