Stay young and vigorous with natural antioxidants
This unique formula of vital elements consists of plant extracts like green tea extract, OPC, bilberry extract, milk thistle extract, amino acids, vitamins, carotinoides and trace elements that have proven effective as antioxidants. Experts have long pointed out that antioxidative vital elements can only fully unleash their power of trapping free radicals if they are combined properly.
Natural Oxidant Formula, with its wide range of natural oxidants, therefore provides the body with an equally wide range of cell protection.If you want to remain fit, young and healthy you will have to pay attention to antioxidants.
They serve as our "bodyguards" on a cellular level and protect us against the aggressive attacks of the so-called "free radicals". Scientists today are unified in the opinion that protection against free radicals is critical in preventing premature aging.
What are free radicals?
If you want to see the destructive force of free radicals for yourself, just cut an apple in half. After a short period of time the apple's cut surfaces will turn brown - a reaction to the influence of aggressive electron particles made of light and oxygen.
This destructive effect can only be prevented by sprinkling a powerful antioxidant, such as vitamin C powder, on the freshly cut surfaces so the apple will not discolor.
The war in our cells
Exactly the same occurs inside our 70 billion body cells. Huge amounts of free radicals are continually created as a byproduct of our cells' metabolism. All free radicals have one thing in common: they are missing an electron. This forces them to aggressively attempt to regain this electron by removing it from our body's own molecules.
This process damages healthy cells and turns them into free radicals. This chain reaction can only be stopped by the presence of sufficient amounts of antioxidants. Cellular "bodyguards", they throw themselves at the free radicals and neutralize them to protect our healthy cells.
Only antioxidants can protect us against free radicals
Free radicals attack our body's cells, damage our fat cells and proteins and destroy their genetic code until our cells' functions are so restricted that they give up and die. An excess of cell damage leads to a full onset of aging processes.
Estimates suggest that about 30% of a 50 year old's cell protein has been converted to useless refuse by the attacks of free radicals. Scientists therefore agree that protecting against free radicals is one of the most important measures in trying to prevent premature aging and disease.
The first and crucial step in remaining fit, young and healthy is to provide the body with sufficient amounts of antioxidants. These disarm destructive free radicals and limit the damage they can do.
There are also environmental reasons for free radicals
In today's world we unfortunately find ourselves subjected to a number of external reasons for the creation of free radicals. Among these are elevated levels of environmental toxins such as lead, cadmium, ozone, smog, exhaust fumes, pesticides, herbicides, nitrogen dioxides and mercury.
Intense exposure to the sun and smoking also aid in the creation of free radicals. Even one cigarette assaults the smoker with 1,000,000,000,000,000.00 free radicals.
Second hand smokers are also exposed to an unhealthy amount of these toxins, which explains why children of smokers often suffer from allergies and asthma. Bad nutrition, stress and medication can also lead to increased levels of free radicals in our bodies.
Free radicals make you old and sick
When there are insufficient amounts of antioxidants in the body, free radicals can no longer be rendered harmless. This effect is referred to as "oxidative stress" and has been named as a culprit in connection with the development of many diseases, such as:
- allergies and asthma
- arthritis and rheumatism
- Parkinson's and Alzheimer's
- multiple sclerosis
- cataracts and macular degeneration
- other degenerative diseases
Which antioxidants protect us best against free radicals?
While the body can produce a number of antioxidants by itself, it also depends on help from the outside to protect all 70 billion body cells. To achieve this task the body needs nutrients to stimulate the formation of antioxidants and vital elements that possess antioxidative effects of their own.
We want to briefly introduce you to the best natural antioxidants. They serve as ideal "bodyguards" and defend our body's cells against free radicals:
- Glutathione - the ultimate antioxidant
- NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) and L-Glutamine for higher Glutathione levels!
- NADH is a powerful antioxidant produced in our body that simultaneously increases energy, vitality and concentration. NADH has been available as a nutritional supplement for a few years and is used enthusiastically by many people due to its clearly noticeable effects.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - the universal antioxidant!Alpha Lipoic Acid is an exceptionally flexible antioxidant as it is, contrary to other antioxidants, both fat- and water-soluble. It is thus universally utilized, can lend support to other antioxidants in the body and even assume their functions. It should not be missing from any antioxidant program.
- Vitamins with antioxidative effects! Among the best known vitamins with antioxidative effects are vitamins A, C and E. Intense research in recent years has revealed the ever growing significance of carotenoids as antioxidants. Among these are Beta Carotene, Alpha Carotene, Lycopene, Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
- Trace elements with antioxidative effects! The two trace elements Selenium and Zinc are naturally effective antioxidants. They also strengthen the immune system and protect against infectious diseases. Selenium is also a key player in our body's production of Glutathione.
- Herbal active agents with antioxidative effects! Milk thistle (Silymarin) is known for its ability to stimulate liver function and protect against free radicals by increasing Glutathione concentration in our body.
Glutathione is the most powerful, versatile and important antioxidant our body produces by itself. It is a masterful active agent in neutralizing and removing free radicals. It protects all body cells, tissues and organs.
It can therefore reduce the speed of our aging. Calvin Lang, Professor of Biochemistry at the University of Louisville, suggests that Glutathione deficiencies are among the main reasons for premature aging.
After 40 years of Glutathione research, his message clearly states: if your blood and tissue contain high levels of Glutathione you will live longer and healthier.
Glutathione is available as a nutritional supplement but is destroyed nearly in its entirety in our digestive tract. There are two amino acids, NAC and L-Glutamine, which can naturally raise Glutathione levels.
Studies have shown that NAC and L-Glutamine, taken as capsules, can quickly produce intracellular Glutathione. One of these two amino acids should therefore be part of any anti-aging program to optimally protect our body cells with the ultimate antioxidant Glutathione.
Green tea has a high concentration of Polyphenoles which possess powerful antioxidative properties.
Astaxanthin is one of the most powerful antioxidans. It protects all body cells against inflammation, reduces wrinkles, delays premature aging of the skin and the formation of liver spots and freckles.
At the same time strengthening vision, protects from the damaging effects of sunlight, increases strength and stamina, helps treat infertility, protects the brain against development of Alzheimers, and much more.
Grape seed extract, known as OPC in our regions, is a great source of proanthocyanodines, one of the most powerful natural antioxidants. It has potent firming effects on the whole body's connective tissue.
They work most efficient as a team
Experts have been pointing out for a long time that antioxidative vitamins, trace elements, secondary plant ingredients and amino acids can only reach their full potential as neutralizers of free radicals when they are taken in combination.
They enhance each other's effects and optimize their protective properties. It is also important to realize that, to achieve a continuous protective effect, smaller dosages should be taken throughout the day instead of a high dosage once daily.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated