NAC detoxifies our cell and promotes production of L-Glutathione
NAC binds environmental toxins, pollutants and heavy metals so they can be excreted via the liver and kidneys. NAC supports respiratory health by making the mucus less viscous.
This means particulates and bacteria can be more easily eliminated from the lungs. The respiratory system and the immune system are protected and strengthened. NAC contains the highest quality N-acetyl cysteine. In contrast to most currently available NAC products, it is purely herbal.
Benefits of N-acetyl-L-cysteine:
- helps excrete heavy metals
- increases glutathione in the body
- supports kidney & liver function
- pharmaceutical-grade quality
- 600 mg of N-acetyl cysteine per capsule
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated