NAC detoxifies our cell and promotes production of L-Glutathione
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) is the most important precursor of glutathione, the body's most powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals. NAC improves liver function and detoxifies our cells.
NAC binds environmental toxins, pollutants and heavy metals so they can be excreted via the liver and kidneys. NAC supports respiratory health by making the mucus less viscous.
This means particulates and bacteria can be more easily eliminated from the lungs. The respiratory system and the immune system are protected and strengthened. NAC contains the highest quality N-acetyl cysteine. In contrast to most currently available NAC products, it is purely herbal.
Benefits of N-acetyl-L-cysteine:
- helps excrete heavy metals
- increases glutathione in the body
- supports kidney & liver function
- pharmaceutical-grade quality
- 600 mg of N-acetyl cysteine per capsule
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians