The most important amino acid for athletes
Scientists have been researching the multifold effects of L-Glutamine since the 1930's. Only recently has L-Glutamine been determined to be the critical nutrient it is.
It is actually our body's most prevalent amino acid; it accounts for more than 50% of all free-form amino acids present in our muscles. Muscles contain twice as much L-Glutamine, for examples, than L-Leucine, an amino acid from the BCAA group that is equally known for its muscle-building effects.
What advantage bears L-Glutamine for the athlete?
Only once this loss of Glutamine is balanced can the body recover and start building fresh muscle tissue. L-Glutamine can thus lead to a performance increase in both the power- and the endurance-athlete.
No other amino acid is bursting with quite as many advantages for the performance-oriented athlete.
Glutamine and growth hormone
After we turn 30 our body experiences a significant decrease in growth hormone levels. This results in our gaining fat more easily after this age while it grows increasingly harder to build muscle. L-Glutamine naturally enhances both growth hormone level and protein synthesis.
A new study shows spectacular results!
Athletes who took just 4 grams of L-Glutamine with water immediately following their workouts experienced a rapid 400% increase in growth hormone and a 200% increase in free testosterone.
Interstingly, increasing the dose to 8 grams showed no increase beyond this mark. This means that a 4 gram dose of L-Glutamine provides the athlete with optimal results.
This is how this study was conducted!
Contrary to all previous Glutamine studies, only experienced power athletes were used as test subjects. This proves that L-Glutamine achieves optimal results even with long-term athletes.
A double-blind study is conducted in a way that neither the test subjects nor the test conductors know who receives the active substance or a placebo (inactive substance).
A blood sample was taken of all test subjects. This was followed by a high-intensity leg workout. After the workout the athletes were given 2, 4 or 8 grams of L-Glutamine with 350ml water. Additional blood samples were taken 1, 2 and 4 hours later.
What is the difference between MegaGlutamin 1500 and other products that contain Glutamine peptides?
As many scientific studies show, L-Glutamine unquestionably benefits both endurance- and power-athletes. All of these studies were conducted with free-form L-Glutamine - just as is the case with MegaGlutamin 1500.
So what should we make of statements that praise the superiority of Glutamine peptides over free-form L-Glutamine when there is not a single study with Glutamine peptides to back up this opinion?
Don't let these false statements fool you. Glutamine peptides are produced from wheat gluten - this cannot lead to a pure Glutamine product. A mere 25% of Glutamine peptides are Glutamine.
The packaging, however, only lists the total content of Glutamine peptides. What this means is that in reality a 1,000 mg Glutamin Peptide-capsule only contains 250 mg Glutamine. MegaGlutamin 1500, on the other hand, really contains what its name states: 1,500 mg pure free-form L-Glutamine.
What can MegaGlutamin 1500 do for you?
- supplies the most important amino acid for power, performance and muscle growth
- naturally enhances the release of growth hormone
- naturally enhances the release of testosterone after workouts
- speeds up muscle gain and improves recovery
Who should take MegaGlutamin?
- those wishing to gain muscle mass or those athletes who wish to increase their power, endurance and performance
- those looking to reduce their recovery time after workouts
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated