BCAA´s - the 4 most important amino acids for muscle synthesis
Mega BCAA´s 1000 are highly dosed capsules, which contain the three most important amino acids needed for a muscle build-up. This unique formula also contains vitamin B6 which allows the amino acids to be used by the metabolism more effectively.
The branched chain amino acids (BCAA´s) Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, along with L-Glutamine are by far the most important amino acids for the growth of muscle and performance enhancement.
They are the ideal supplement for all athletes and people who want to obtain greater muscle mass and strength.
Numerous studies show that these 4 special amino acids positively influence protein synthesis and thus promote muscular development. Immediately after workout sessions the body´s requirements of BCAA´s and L-Glutamine are especially high.
BCAA´s also indirectly promote energy and performance as they counteract loss of muscle tissue during intense exercise. Protein synthesis (muscle growth) is powerfully enhanced when intense muscular stimulation occurs.
Many professional bodybuilders therefore use BCAA´s immediately after workouts to promote muscle growth.
Why are these 4 amino acids so important?
- 35% of muscle tissue (calculated without water) is made up of the 3 BCAA amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine.
- 50% of muscle cells´ free amino acids are made up of L-Glutamine.
- Immediately after workouts BCAA´s and L-Glutamine are resorbed first by muscle cells. Muscle growth can only occur once these 4 amino acids are sufficiently present inside muscle cells. If they are not available at this crucial time, the body actually begins to break down muscle tissue.
What are the advantages of L-Glutamine for the athlete?
Scientists have been researching the multifold aspects of L-Glutamine since the 1930´s. Yet only recently has L-Glutamine been found to be of special importance. L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid of our body.
L-Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis, cell volumization and glycogen retention. During intense sport and exercise, the body utilizes huge amounts of L-Glutamine. Only after this loss of Glutamine is adjusted can the growth of new muscle tissue begin.
L-Glutamine can thus enhance the performance of both strength and endurance athletes. No other amino acid provides the performance-oriented athlete with comparable advantages.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated