Magnesium Powder with 3 highly bioavailable Magnesium forms
Magnesium Synergy powder combines 3 magnesium compounds in a single formula, from which studies have shown to have the highest bioavailability. These are magnesium malate, magnesium glycinate and magnesium citrate.
The exceptional small particle size (micronization) and the bond to organic compounds (malate, glycinate and citrate) guarantees that the magnesium will have both - optimal absorption and effect in the body.
The powder form is convenient and makes it easy to adjust the dosage to one's personal needs. Magnesium Synergy can be stirred into water or fruit juice and is ideal for people who do not want to swallow capsules.
11 Reasons why Magnesium Synergy is the best magnesium powder you can buy:
- Combines the 3 best magnesium compounds of the highest quality and purity.
- Magnesium Synergy is absorbed much better by the body compared to conventional magnesium powder.
- The micronized magnesium particles and the fact that Magnesium is bound to organic compounds, ensure the highest possible bioavailability. As a result, the magnesium can pass more easily through the intestinal wall and exert its effect within the body.
- Comes in a convenient powder form, which allows individual dosage. It is ideal for all those who do not like swallowing capsules.
- Each can comes with a measuring scoop. This holds 1,675 grams of powder with an elemental Magnesium content of 200 mg.
- Is easily soluble and can be easily stirred into water or fruit juice.
- Free of allergens and additives, such as flowing agents, flavors, colors or preservatives.
- 1.Is free of allergens, such as soy, lactose, gluten and yeast.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Has a very good value for money.
- Is safe and effective.
Why is the bioavailability of magnesium so important?
The body cannot directly absorb minerals such as magnesium in their naturally occurring, inorganic form. These minerals first need to be activated in the digestive tract.
This process, which is known as chelation, increases bioavailability, whereby magnesium can be actively channeled and absorbed through the intestinal wall.
For bioactive minerals, chelation is taken care of during the production process. Chelates are organic compounds of minerals such as amino acids, gluconates or citrates.
These surround the magnesium molecules and actively channel them through the intestinal wall into the body. As a result, chelate-bound magnesium achieves optimum bioavailability – which means that much more of it is absorbed compared to conventional magnesium products.
Chelates are organic compounds, often with amino acids (such as e.g. glycine), malic acid (malate) or citrate (citric acid). These surround the magnesium molecules and actively channel them through the intestinal wall into the body.
As a result, chelate-bound magnesium achieves optimum bioavailability – which means that much more of it is absorbed compared to conventional magnesium products.
The 3 effective magnesium compounds in magnesium synergy powder:
- Magnesium glycinate
Organic magnesium glycinate has a very high bioavailability and has a relaxing and calming effect on the nerves due to its binding to the amino acid glycine. It is by far the best magnesium for our lifestyle, which is characterized by stress and tension. Magnesium glycinate is considered the best tolerated magnesium and is therefore ideal for sensitive people.
- Magnesium malate
Malic acid (malate) is an important component in the energy production in the body. By binding magnesium to malic acid, magnesium malate becomes the best magnesium for more energy. It is also ideal for fibromyalgia, fatigue and muscle pain. Magnesium malate has a very high bioavailability and is well tolerated.
- Magnesium citrate
Magnesium citrate is one of the best known magnesium compounds. The binding of magnesium to citrates creates organically bound magnesium citrate. It is a well tolerated form of magnesium with high bioavailability.
Are you getting enough magnesium?
Unfortunately, these days magnesium deficiency is widespread. The reason? You can’t get enough magnesium with an average diet. Studies have also shown that, for example, today broccoli contains about 35% less magnesium than it did 10 years ago. Spinach even contains 68% less.
If you’re an active person, your magnesium requirement is greater since your muscles consume magnesium and you also lose it when you sweat. In addition, persons who drink a lot of coffee, tea, coke or alcohol eliminate even more magnesium in the urine. On top of this, any type of stress causes the excretion of magnesium and leads to a deficiency.
Who is this important for?
- persons with a magnesium deficiency
- persons experiencing muscule cramps
- those under high stress
- for athletes
- individuals with tension
- those with constricted blood vessels
- persons with heart problems
First warning signs of magnesium deficiency:
- muscle cramps
- muscle twitching
- muscle weakness
- difficulty falling asleep
What can magnesium do for your health?
- is involved in the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body's energy source
- relaxes muscles and prevents muscle cramps
- is a natural anti-stress agent and promotes inner peace
- essential for strong bones and teeth
- increases energy and performance
- dilates the blood vessels, promotes blood circulation
- ensures warm hands and feet
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the electrolyte balance
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to normal psychological function
- has a function in cell division
Magnesium and muscle cramps
An optimal supply of the mineral magnesium is the secret, to never having to suffer from muscle cramps again.
Magnesium capsules develop their effects after only a few days and will convince even the biggest skeptics thanks to its wonderful relaxing effect on the muscles. Especially athletes and stressed managers swear by magnesium – and that for good reason.
Important for health and performance
Magnesium is involved in the formation of more than 300 vital enzymes in the human body. This fact alone demonstrates how important it is for one’s performance and bio-energy. Magnesium is directly involved in the production of energy in every cell in the body.
Furthermore, magnesium is responsible for a healthy, strong heart and strong bones. But a stable blood sugar level and the optimal burning of body fat also depend on an adequate supply of magnesium to the body.
Magnesium needs to be regularly consumed since our body cannot produce it.
The natural anti-stress mineral
Any kind of physical or mental stress leads to increased release of adrenaline, a hormone that activates the metabolism in critical situations and thereby increases the ability to react. This results in significant consumption of magnesium.
It’s no wonder then, that stress often leads to headaches, tension, cramps and inexplicable pain, when one is magnesium deficient, as magnesium is responsible for optimum circulation and relaxation of the entire body.
Consequently, an adequate supply of magnesium will help you remain calmer in stressful situations, while simultaneously offering you a simple way to protect yourself from the effects of too much unhealthy stress.
Magnesium – the heart mineral
For your entire life, your heart has to pump more than 5 liters of blood throughout your body each minute. To accomplish this incredible feature, the heart needs adequate amounts of magnesium. Magnesium promotes blood flow in the heart and dilates the blood vessels, thus preventing angina pectoris (heart pain).
Magnesium deficiency disrupts the heart’s rhythm and causes heart palpitations. Furthermore, magnesium also regulates high blood pressure.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated