Magnesium capsules with very high bioavailability
Magnesium Synergy combines 3 magnesium compounds in a single formula which, studies have shown, have the highest bioavailability. These are magnesium malate, magnesium glycinate, and magnesium citrate.
The extremely small particle size (micronization) and binding to organic compounds guarantee optimal absorption and effect of the magnesium in the body.
10 reasons why Magnesium Synergy are is the best magnesium capsules you can buy:
- Combines the 3 best magnesium compounds into a single formula
- Absorbed much better by the body compared to conventional magnesium
- Micronized magnesium particles and binding to organic compounds ensure the highest possible bioavailability. As a result, the magnesium can pass more easily through the intestinal wall and exert its effect within the body.
- It is of unsurpassed purity and quality
- Two capsules supply 80% of the daily requirement of magnesium
- Optimized with activated vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- Is free from unwanted additives and is produced without genetic engineering
- Comes in 100% plant-based capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Safe and effective
Why is the bioavailability of magnesium so important?
The body cannot directly absorb minerals such as magnesium in their naturally occurring, inorganic form. These minerals first need to be activated in the digestive tract.
This process, which is known as chelation, increases bioavailability, whereby magnesium can be actively channeled and absorbed through the intestinal wall. For bioactive minerals, chelation is taken care of during the production process.
Chelates are organic compounds of minerals such as amino acids (glycine), malic acid (malate), or citrates. These surround the magnesium molecules and actively channel them through the intestinal wall into the body.
As a result, chelate-bound magnesium achieves optimum bioavailability – which means that much more of it is absorbed compared to conventional magnesium products.
Magnesium Synergy capsules contain the following 3 magnesium compounds:
- Magnesium glycinate
Magnesium as organically bound magnesium glycinate has a relaxing effect and soothes the nerves. Due to its binding to the amino acid glycine, it is by far the best magnesium for our lifestyle characterized by stress and tension. Magnesium glycinate is the best-tolerated magnesium and therefore ideal for magnesium sensitive people. It has a very high bioavailability.
- Magnesium malate
Malic acid (malate) is an important part of energy production in the body. By binding magnesium to malic acid, magnesium malate becomes the best magnesium to support energy metabolism. It is the recommended magnesium form for people suffering from fibromyalgia, fatigue and muscle pain. Magnesium malate is well tolerated and has a very high bioavailability.
- Magnesium citrate
Magnesium citrate is one of the most popular and well-known magnesium compounds. The binding of magnesium to citrate creates organically bound magnesium citrate. It has a high bioavailability and is a very well-tolerated form of magnesium. Magnesium citrate is also well suited to compensate for a magnesium deficiency.
Are you getting enough magnesium?
Unfortunately, these days magnesium deficiency is widespread. The reason? You can’t get enough magnesium with an average diet. Studies have also shown that, for example, today broccoli contains about 35% less magnesium than it did 10 years ago while spinach contains 68% less.
If you’re an active person, your magnesium requirement is greater since your muscles consume magnesium and you also lose it when you sweat. In addition, persons who drink a lot of coffee, tea, colas or alcohol lose even more magnesium in the urine. On top of this, any type of stress causes the excretion of magnesium and leads to a deficiency.
For whom are magnesium capsules important?
- persons experiencing cramps
- those under high stress
- individuals with tension
- those with constricted blood vessels
- persons with heart problems
First warning signs of magnesium deficiency:
- muscle cramps
- muscle twitching
- muscle weakness
- restlessness and weakness
- inner unrest and anxiety
- mood changes
- difficulty falling asleep
What can magnesium do for you?
- is involved in the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body's energy source
- relaxes muscles and prevents muscle cramps
- is a natural anti-stress agent and promotes inner calmness
- essential for strong bones and teeth
- increases energy and performance
- increases oxygen supply
- widens the blood vessels, promotes blood circulation
- ensures warm hands and feet
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the electrolyte balance
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to normal psychological function
- has a function in cell division
Magnesium and Muscle cramps
An optimal supply of magnesium mineral is the secret to never having to suffer from muscle cramps again.
Magnesium’s effects can be felt after only a few days and will convince even the biggest skeptics thanks to its wonderful relaxing effect on the muscles. Athletes and stressed managers particularly swear by magnesium – and for good reason.
Important for health and performance
Magnesium is involved in the formation of more than 300 vital enzymes in the human body. This fact alone demonstrates how important it is for one’s performance and bio-energy. Magnesium is directly involved in the production of energy in every cell in the body.
Furthermore, magnesium is responsible for a healthy, strong heart and strong bones. An adequate supply of magnesium in the body is required for more stable blood sugar levels and the optimum burning of body fat.
Magnesium needs to be regularly consumed since our body cannot produce it.
The natural anti-stress agent
Any kind of physical or mental stress leads to an increased release of adrenaline, a hormone that activates the metabolism in critical situations and thereby increases the ability to react. This results in a significant consumption of magnesium.
It’s no wonder then that stress often leads to headaches, tension, cramps and inexplicable pain when one is magnesium deficient, as magnesium is responsible for optimum circulation and relaxation of the entire body.
Consequently, an adequate supply of magnesium will help you remain calmer in stressful situations while simultaneously offering you a simple way to protect yourself from the effects of too much unhealthy stress.
Magnesium – the heart mineral
For your entire life, your heart has to pump more than 5 liters of blood throughout your body each minute. To accomplish this incredible feat, the heart needs adequate amounts of magnesium. Magnesium promotes blood flow in the heart and dilates the blood vessels, thus preventing angina (heart pain).
Magnesium deficiency disrupts the heart’s rhythm and causes heart palpitations. Furthermore, magnesium also regulates high blood pressure. Magnesium promotes blood flow to the heart and widens the blood vessels.
Save up to 20% when you buy magnesium capsules
Magnesium capsules should be taken regularly over a long period of time. Experts even recommend a constant daily intake to guarantee an adequate supply of magnesium and to prevent a deficiency.
Therefore, buy your magnesium capsules in stock or place a bulk order with family or friends. Take advantage of our bulk discounts, with which you can save up to 20%. At the same time, you benefit from the many advantages of long-term intake of Magnesium Synergy capsules.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated