Magnesium Malate powder - the best magnesium for more energy
Magnesium malate is a combination of magnesium molecules with malic acid. Magnesium malate is well tolerated and has a very high bioavailability. The exceptionally small particle size of magnesium and the fact that it is bound to malic acid guarantees optimal absorption and efficacy of magnesium in the body.
Magnesium as well as malic acid help to produce energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Magnesium Malate soothes the muscle cells and at the same time enhances the energy level. Therefore, Magnesium Malate is especially beneficial for those with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome and can contribute to alleviating its symptoms.
Taking magnesium and malic acid together seems to be most effective for muscle fatigue. By binding magnesium to malic acid, magnesium malate becomes the best magnesium to support normal energy metabolism. It is also ideal for reducing fatigue and supporting normal muscle function.
Since our body cannot produce magnesium itself, it is crucial that we absorb the daily magnesium requirement through food or with food supplements.
The powder form is convenient and makes it easy to adjust the dosage to the personal needs. Magnesium Malate can be stirred into water or fruit juice and is ideal for people who do not want to swallow capsules.
Benefits of Magnesium Malate powder:
- supplies 100% pure Magnesium Malate powder.
- has a very high bioavailability
- is of unsurpassed purity and quality.
- comes in a convenient powder form, which allows individual dosage. It is ideal for all those who do not like to swallow capsules
- contains a measuring scoop, which holds 1 gram of Magnesium Malate powder with an elemental Magnesium content of 200 mg
- can be easily stirred into water or fruit juice
- free from allergens and additives, such as flowing agents, flavours, colours, or preservatives
- free from allergens such as soy, lactose, gluten, and yeast.
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- very good value for money
What can magnesium do for your health?
Magnesium is the crucial mineral in more than 300 metabolic enzymatic reactions. This also includes the citrate cycle, a system in the body cells that regulates the energy production in the body. Magnesium's other tasks include:
- the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body's energy source
- relaxes the muscles and helps with muscle cramps
- is a natural anti-stress agent and promotes inner peace
- important for the preservation of bones and teeth
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- increases the oxygen supply
- widens the blood vessels, promotes blood circulation
- ensures warm hands and feet
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the electrolyte balance
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to normal psychological function
- has a function in cell division
What is malic acid?
Malic acid is a natural part of the body's cells. A large proportion of it is formed daily and then broken down again.
Malic acid helps convert food into ATP, which is the body's energy source. Malic acid is a metabolite in the citrate cycle that is responsible for those biochemical reactions that produce 90 percent of the energy in the body's cells.
Magnesium malate and fibromyalgia
Scientists found that people with fibromyalgia generally suffer from magnesium deficiency. It is therefore not surprising that the symptoms of a magnesium deficiency are very similar to those of fibromyalgia.
The cause of fibromyalgia is not yet fully known. Some leading scientists believe that the body is unable to produce energy through a malfunction. The muscles burn energy faster than it can be produced, which is exacerbated by a lack of nutrients for energy production. As a result, the muscles are largely dependent on energy production from the inefficient (anaerobic) energy cycle instead of the more efficient (aerobic) energy cycle.
Malic acid plays a major role in the energy production of the cells. Therefore, together with magnesium, it supports the energy level of those who suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Studies indicate that people with fibromyalgia tend to have lower levels of magnesium and other minerals compared to a control group. A study published in the Journal of Nutritional Medicine (Abraham, et al.) hypothesised that a magnesium deficiency occurring in the muscles’ cells may play a role in the development of fibromyalgia. The test group showed an improvement in symptoms as well as a reduction in the number of pain pressure points and pain sensitivity when supplemented daily with 300-600 mg malic acid.
Some research results support the thesis that magnesium malate increases energy levels, as well as alleviates pain and sensitivity in fibromyalgia. A 2007 study shows that magnesium is one of the most recommended supplements for this condition. Many doctors and patients report that they have been successful.
However, studies differ on whether magnesium and malic acid are helpful, but the 2010 Fibromyalgia and ME / CFS treatments review found magnesium to be one of the dietary supplements with the greatest potential for future research.
Magnesium malate promotes the elimination of heavy metals
In addition to increasing the energy level, malic acid is an effective metal chelator. Malic acid has been shown to cross the blood-brain barrier and bind to aluminium. It helps pull this metal away from a specific enzyme so that magnesium can attach to the receptor in its place and promote the growth of nerve cells and cell communication. The harmful aluminium can then be excreted from the brain and body.
This means that potentially toxic metals such as aluminium or lead that have accumulated in the body can be bound and deactivated. This significantly reduces the risk of toxicity. Heavy metal overload has been associated with serious health problems.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated