Magnesium Glycinate Chelate powder with very high bioavailability
Magnesium Glycinate powder provides a highly bioavailable bisglycinate chelate form of magnesium. The organic magnesium glycinate is generally very well tolerated and does not cause gastrointestinal complaints in the recommended dosage, even for sensitive people.
Magnesium Glycinate is considered the best-absorbed form of magnesium. It is generally very well tolerated and does not lead to gastrointestinal discomfort even when taken at a higher amount.
Magnesium Glycinate relaxes and soothes the nerves and is therefore considered the best magnesium for people who are under a lot of stress and tension.
The powder form is convenient and makes it easy to adjust the dosage to the personal needs. Magnesium Glycinate dissolves easily in water or fruit juice and is ideal for people who do not want to swallow capsules.
Benefits of Magnesium Bisglycinate Glycinate powder:
- Supplies pure Magnesium Bisglycinate in powder form
- Has a very high bioavailability
- Is of unsurpassed purity and quality.
- Comes in a convenient powder form, which allows easy dosage
- Contains a measuring spoon, which holds 2,5 g of Magnesium Bisglycinate powder with an elemental Magnesium content of 200 mg.
- Is easily soluble and can be easily stirred into water or fruit juice.
- Guaranteed free of allergens, flowing agents, flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Free of allergens, such as soy, lactose, gluten and yeast.
- Is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Has a very good value for money.
Why is the bioavailability of magnesium so important?
Minerals such as magnesium cannot be directly absorbed by the body in their naturally occurring, inorganic form. For this to be possible, they first have to be activated in the digestive tract.
This so-called chelation increases the bioavailability, which makes it easier for magnesium to pass through the intestinal wall and be absorbed. In the case of bioactive minerals, the chelation is anticipated during production.
Chelates are organic compounds, often with amino acids (such as glycine), malic acid (malate) or citrates. These enclose the magnesium molecules and actively channel them through the intestinal wall into the body.
As a result, chelated magnesium achieves optimal bioavailability, which means that much more of it can be absorbed than with conventional magnesium products.
What can magnesium do for you?
Magnesium is the crucial mineral in more than 300 enzymatic reactions in the metabolism. This also includes the citrate cycle, a system in the body cells that regulates the energy production in the body. Magnesium's other tasks include:
- the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the body's energy source
- relaxes the muscles and helps with muscle cramps
- is a natural anti-stress agent and promotes inner peace
- important for the preservation of bones and teeth
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
- increases the oxygen supply
- widens the blood vessels, promotes blood circulation
- ensures warm hands and feet
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the electrolyte balance
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal muscle function
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- contributes to normal psychological function
- has a function in cell division
Who is magnesium particularly important for?
- for people with muscle cramps
- for people with high stress
- for athletes
- for tension
- for people with narrowed blood vessels
- for a healthy heart
First warning signs of a magnesium deficiency:
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle twitching
- Muscle weakness
- Fatigue and weakness
- Inner restlessness and feelings of fear
- Mood swings
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated