Magnesium Citrate capsules with high bioavailability
Magnesium citrate is one of the most wellknown Magnesium compounds. The binding of magnesium to citric acid results in organically bound magnesium citrate. In this form, it can be more easily absorbed from the intestine into the bloodstream and thus has a very good bioavailability.
Magnesium citrate is well tolerated and can compensate or prevent magnesium deficiency.
Advantages of Magnesium Citrate capsules:
- 100% pure Magnesium citrate of highest quality
- is better absorbed by the body than other magnesium compounds
- two capsules supply 80% of the daily requirement of magnesium
- naturally bound to citric acid for better absorption into the body
- comes in 100% plant-based capsules
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- save and effective magnesium product
- very good value for money
- muscle cramps
- muscle twitching
- muscle weakness
- difficulty falling asleep
- reduces muscle cramps by balancing excess calcium
- is a natural anti-stress agent and promotes inner peace
- essential for strong bones and teeth
- supports the energy metabolism, as it is involved in the formation of ATP and NADH
- essential for normal muscle function
- supports healthy nerve function and nerve transmission
- important for the regulation of healthy blood sugar levels
- prevents cardiac arrhythmia
- dilates the blood vessels and promotes blood circulation
- promotes fat burning
- ensures warm hands and feet
- regulates and lowers high blood pressure
- helps with migraines and tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated
Why is the bioavailability of magnesium so important?The body cannot directly absorb minerals such as magnesium in their naturally occurring, inorganic form. These minerals first need to be activated in the digestive tract. This process, which is known as chelation, increases bioavailability, whereby magnesium can be actively channeled and absorbed through the intestinal wall.
For bioactive minerals, chelation is taken care of during the production process. Chelates are organic compounds of minerals such as amino acids, gluconates or citrates.
These surround the magnesium molecules and actively channel them through the intestinal wall into the body. As a result, chelate-bound magnesium achieves optimum bioavailability – which means that much more of it is absorbed compared to conventional magnesium products.
Are you getting enough magnesium?Unfortunately, these days magnesium deficiency is widespread. The reason is, that you can’t easily get enough magnesium with an average diet. Studies have also shown that, that for example, today broccoli contains about 35% less magnesium than it did 10 years ago. Spinach even contains 68% less.
If you’re an active person, your magnesium requirement is greater since your muscles consume magnesium and you also lose it when you sweat. In addition, persons who drink a lot of coffee, tea, soft drinks or alcohol, eliminate more magnesium with the urine. On top of this, any type of stress causes the excretion of magnesium and leads to a deficiency.
First warning signs of magnesium deficiency:
What can magnesium do for you?Magnesium is involved in the formation of more than 300 vital enzymes in the human body. This fact demonstrates how important it is for performance and bio-energy.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.