Liver Detox supports and protects the liver
The liver is the body's main detoxification organ. In a world where tons of toxins are produced and absorbed by us on a daily basis, it is more important than ever to ensure that our liver is up to its task as a detoxifier.
Why Liver Detox is the guaranteed best liver protection and detoxification formula you can take:
- contains potent liver protecting vital nutrients in one formula
- detoxifies harmful chemicals such as environmental toxins, pesticides, PCBs etc.
- naturally reduces excessively high liver enzymes
- detoxifies heavy metals such as arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury
- promotes the self-healing ability of the liver and gall bladder
- stimulates the formation of new liver cells
- protects the liver from the side effects of toxic drugs
- promotes the detoxification of alcohol and prevents hangover
- supports Phase I and Phase II liver detoxification
- promotes the overall health of the liver and gall bladder
- guaranteed GM-free and free from additives
- suitable for vegetarians, vegans and diabetics
It's no secret that we live in a very toxic world. Our food is contaminated with pesticides, PCBs and other harmful chemicals. Our water contains chlorine, fluoride, lead and other harmful compounds.
The air we breathe contains heavy metals, carbon monoxide and many other dangerous chemicals. Oftentimes, the detoxifying function of the liver is also severely compromised by drugs or alcohol.
In addition, the use of plastics and modern farming have caused a dramatic increase in the amount of synthetic hormones. When you realize the overall impact of all these poisons, you immediately understand that our liver needs support and help.
We need a healthy, efficient liver
Our liver detoxifies not only drugs, alcohol, chemicals and synthetic hormones - it also performs more than 500 functions in the body. For example, it helps in the digestion of fats. It stores carbohydrates and releases them again when energy is required.
The liver also stores certain nutrients, breaks down insulin and other hormones and plays a role in the functioning of the immune system.
Simply put, the liver is essential to our health and well-being. Therefore, optimal liver detoxification function is extremely important for persons with a desire to remain healthy and vigorous and live as long as possible.
The most effective liver formula
Liver Detox is a highly effective liver protection formula developed according to the latest scientific findings. It supplies the most powerful nutrients to optimize liver function in a single product.
Liver Detox contains the following nutrients, since studies have demonstrated their ability to protect, regenerate and improve the liver's function:
- Milk Thistle is by far the most important medicinal herb used in herbal medicine to treat the liver. It has long been taken to treat liver disorders, including hepatitis and cirrhosis.
Milk thistle is widely recognized for its ability to protect and invigorate the liver, provide detoxifying effects and stimulate the flow of bile.
Milk thistle also increases the regenerative capacity of the liver and stimulates the formation of new liver cells. Silybin is the most physiologically active ingredient in silymarin, which is obtained from the fruit of the milk thistle.
Liver Detox contains the patented milk thistle special extract Siliphos®, which supplies the liver with up to 1000% more silybin.
By binding silybin to phosphatidylcholine at the molecular level, scientists have been able to enormously boost bioavailability and efficacy in comparison to traditional milk thistle extract.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is the main precursor for the formation of glutathione, which plays a crucial role in the detoxification of the liver in Phase I and Phase II.
NAC is also effective in cases of heavy metal poisoning from lead, mercury and arsenic, as well as in cases of poisoning by carbon tetrachloride, acrylonitrile, halothane, acetaldehyde, coumarin and interferon. NAC also helps bind harmful substances which impede brain function and excrete them via the liver.
- R-Lipoic Acid protects the liver in numerous ways. According to Dr. Fredrick C. Bartter, it normalizes elevated liver enzyme levels and protects the sensitive nervous system. R-lipoic acid also detoxifies pollutants such as arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury.
It neutralizes them so they can be excreted from the body. R-lipoic acid is a potent free-radical scavenger which acts both in fat and water-soluble cell medium. R-lipoic acid can also regenerate spent antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, coenzyme Q10 and glutathione and thus prolong their efficacy.
Consequently, Liver Detox exclusively contains 100% natural R-lipoic acid in its most active form as Sodium R-lipoic acid. It boasts outstanding stability and up to 30 times higher bioavailability than traditional alpha lipoic acid.
- Artichoke is a balm for the liver. It promotes the elimination of toxins by increasing the formation of bile, which consequently assists in their removal. Artichoke lowers elevated liver enzymes, which indicate damage to the organ.
It can also relieve bloating and other digestive disorders when taken before a meal. Liver Detox contains an artichoke leaf special extract that is standardized to 6% Cynarin.
- Schisandra has a detoxifying, healing, regenerating and protective effect on the liver. Schisandra berries have been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years to strengthen the gastrointestinal tract, central nervous system, liver, kidneys, adrenals, lungs and immune system.
Liver Detox contains a special extract of Schisandra berries that is standardized to 9% Schisandrin.
- Vitamin B6, B12, Folic acid, Zinc and Selenium are crucial for optimal liver function and detoxification. Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid are involved in the crucial phases of liver detoxification. Selenium and zinc promote the excretion of heavy metals and increase the production of glutathione in the body.
Interactions with prescription drugs
Liver Detox improves the liver function when taken on a regular basis. Since prescription drugs are detoxified via the liver, they are excreted faster if the liver function is improved. As a result, the drugs remain a shorter period of time in the body, which may reduce their efficacy.
If you take prescription drugs, do not take them at the same time as Liver Detox, but keep a distance of approximate two hours. Furthermore, the relevant blood parameters should be monitored regularly.
For example, if you take blood clotting inhibitors, you should check the blood clotting parameters regularly. If you take a cholesterol blocker (statins), you should check the cholesterol parameters, etc. These blood tests are especially recommended during the first six month of taking Liver Detox. This way you can verify, whether Liver Detox has an influence on the efficacy of your medication. If so, the dosage should be adjusted accordingly.
If the efficacy of a certain prescription drug cannot be verified by a blood test, e.g. psychotropic medications, you should pay close attention if your mood changes by taking Liver Detox.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated