Vitamin D plus K2 for kids as Lozenges
Kids D3 plus K2 Lozenges are ideal for children and teenagers, to cover the elevated need for Vitamin D and K2. Vitamin D and K help build and maintain normal strong bones and healthy teeth.
It is a practical combination product, which contains reasonable amounts of vitamin D and K vitamins in one tablet. This makes it easy to take every day.
The slightly sweet taste of lozenges is ideal for children of all ages as soon as they can suck lozenges. Kids D3 plus K2 is also suitable for teenagers and people of all other ages, who cannot swallow tablets or capsules and therefore prefer lozenges.
Intentionally, no flavours and unnecessary additives were used to prevent any incompatibilities.
Why Kids Vitamin D3 plus Vitamin K2 Lozenges is the best combination you can buy:
- Optimally dosed and well tolerated: Each lozenge combines 800 IU of natural vitamin D3 from lanolin with 45 mcg of natural vitamin K2 as all-trans MK7 of the highest quality. This dose is recommended as a minimum daily dose for children and adolescents to maintain an optimal vitamin D level and at the same time to activate all vitamin K2-dependent Gla proteins.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: It just contains 100% natural vitamin D3 from lanolin and 100% natural vitamin K2 in its most effective form. They are optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reach a high concentration in the blood. Both have the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity and are active in the body for a long time.
- Guaranteed free of artificial vitamin K2: Almost all products currently available contain artificially produced vitamin K2. The Kids Vitamin D3 plus Vitamin K2 lozenges contain only the 100% natural, bioactive form of Vitamin K2 as all-trans MK7. This is fermented in Europe with the help of natto cultures. It is guaranteed to be pure, stable, free of allergens and of the highest quality.
- Tested quality: This product is tested by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology for its active ingredient content and its purity. So, you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality preparation.
- Pleasant to take: The small lozenges are sweetened with xylitol to protect the teeth, have a pleasant, slightly sweet taste and are very popular with children.
- Guaranteed free of allergens and additives: Free of magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free of sugar, gelatine and allergens such as soy, gluten and lactose, free of dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free of genetically modified substances (GMO free).
- Very good price / performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the active ingredients contained, their dosage, the absence of unwanted additives and the very good compatibility ensure an extraordinarily good price / performance ratio.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the Kids Vitamin D3 plus Vitamin K2 lozenges with our 100-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and receive the purchase price back.
Vitamin D with vitamin K2 work in a team
Vitamin D is crucial for calcium to be absorbed into the body from the food you eat. Only in connection with vitamin K2 can vitamin D build calcium in the bones and teeth. Vitamin D relies on vitamin K2 to build healthy strong bones and teeth.
At the same time, vitamin K2 prevents calcium from being stored in those places where this is not desired - namely in the arteries and other soft tissues of the body.
With Kids Vitamin D3 plus Vitamin K2 lozenges, children get both vitamin D and vitamin K in the dosage recommended for children in the form of a pleasant lozenge.
What are the health benefits of vitamin D and K?
Vitamin D supports the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D and K work together to build and maintain normal strong bones. Vitamin D supports a normal calcium level in the blood. Vitamin D helps maintain normal teeth. Vitamin D supports a normal muscle function. Vitamin D has a function Cell division Vitamin D plays an important role in the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
What do children need vitamin D for?
Vitamin D plays a crucial role in the normal growth of teeth and bones. It also supports the normal functioning of the immune system and muscles.
Scientific evidence also shows that vitamin D status is closely related to respiratory infections and dental caries.
How much vitamin D do children need (according to the German Society for Nutrition "DGE")?
Recommended daily intake of vitamin D to optimally benefit from the many advantages of vitamin D on bones, teeth, and development:
Babies up to the age of 1 …………….... 400 IU
Children from the age of 1 ……………... 800 IU
How do children get vitamin D and calcium?
Mothers whose vitamin D levels are sufficiently high pass on vitamin D to their children through breast milk. If the mother does not have enough vitamin D in her body, breast milk is also low in vitamin D.
If the pregnant or breastfeeding woman cannot produce enough vitamin D from the sun's rays, vitamin D experts recommend taking 4000 to 6000 IU of vitamin D per day in the form of a dietary supplement.
Since the vitamin D supply in our latitudes is often not sufficient, doctors nowadays recommend giving the baby 400 IU of vitamin D daily in the first year of life to support the development of bones and teeth.
As soon as the baby drinks an instant milk food that is enriched with vitamin D, this vitamin D intake should be considered. Usually 100 ml of baby food contain 50 IU of vitamin D. If the child drinks 1 liter of baby food per day, this would be 500 IU of vitamin D. Read the information on the packaging of the baby food.
Infants and adolescents also need enough vitamin D to develop strong bones and healthy teeth. If sufficient vitamin D cannot be formed through sun exposure, vitamin D should be taken as a dietary supplement, especially during the winter months.
The main source of calcium for children is dairy products. Older children also ingest calcium through green vegetables, tofu, oranges, or sardines. Soy milk, rice milk or other alternative milk products and breakfast cereals are sometimes fortified with calcium. Calcium and vitamin D together are essential for normal strong, healthy bones and teeth.
Which children are at increased risk of vitamin D deficiency?
It is important to recognise the risk factors for a vitamin D deficiency. Scientists in the Netherlands have determined the vitamin D level of 4,167 children aged 6 years and older to find the causes of a vitamin D deficiency.
It was found that 29.8% of the children had a vitamin D deficiency (<20 ng/ml) and 36.5% had an average high vitamin D level (20-30 ng/ml). Only a third of the children had a sufficiently high vitamin D level for scientists (over 30 ng/ml).
The study identified unchangeable risk factors for vitamin D deficiency, such as the age of the children and their parentage. The older the child, the greater the risk of deficiency. African, Asian, Turkish, and Moroccan children were more deficient than Dutch children or those of other western populations.
The scientists also identified changeable risk factors for low vitamin D levels. It was found that children who watched TV two or more hours a day were 32% more likely to be at risk of vitamin D deficiency than those who watched TV less than two hours a day. Children who played outdoors for at least one hour a day had a 29% reduced risk of vitamin D deficiency than those who spent less than 1 hour outdoors.
The scientists came to the following conclusion: .... The decisive factors for an increased risk of a vitamin D deficiency were older children, more time in front of the TV, less outdoor activity, less cycling, a younger age of the mother, a lower household income, more than 3 children per household, and a higher BMI of the mother.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated