Hyaluronic acid - high dose of 200mg for younger looking skin
Hyalon Ultra contains highly dosed fermented hyaluronic acid with extremely low molecular weight. This product is ideal for individuals who prefer 100% vegan hyaluronic acid.
How does hyaluronic acid affect your body?
- Compensates for reduced levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin
- Promotes healthy, youthful skin at any age
- Strengthens elastic collagen fibers
- Increases the skin's hydration
- Reduces wrinkles
- Reduces acne
- Promotes the formation of synovial fluid and helps with osteoarthritis
The benefits of Hyalon Ultra capsules:
- 100% plant-based hyaluronic acid
- Very high dose of 200 mg per capsule
- Maximum bioavailability
- Extremely low molecular weight of only 3000 to 5000 daltons
- Guaranteed highest quality
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Very good price/benefit ratio
Molecular weight is critical
Hyaluronic acid’s effect is highly dependent upon its molecular weight. As a rule, the lower the molecular weight, the stronger the effect. The body can only optimally absord hyaluronic acid through the intestinal wall if the acid has low molecular weight.
Most currently offered hyaluronic acid capsules contain fermented hyaluronic acid with a relatively high molecular weight of from 500,000 to 1,500,000 daltons (500-1500 kDa). However, this is far too high to be able to absorbed by the body. Consequently, these products provide virtually no benefits when taken orally.
Hyalon Ultra, however, contains a new generation of hyaluronic acid fermented with an extremely low molecular weight of only 3,000-5,000 daltons (3-5 kDa). These ultra-small hyaluronic acid molecules can be completely absorbed into the bloodstream through the intestinal wall.
Thanks to its high bioavailability, Hyalon Ultra can match – or even surpass – the effect of natural hyaluronic acid derived from rooster combs.
Hyalon Ultra - pure plant-based (vegan) hyaluronic acid
The hyaluronic acid used in Hyalon Ultra is obtained via the fermentation of glucose. As a result, it contains no animal ingredients and is thus suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Fermented hyaluronic acid possesses the same specific properties as animal-based hyaluronic acid from rooster combs with respect to its ability to retain water in the skin, promote skin elasticity, as well as promote compressive strength and the viscosity of synovial fluid (joint lubricant).
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated