Hemp Protein - organic and all natural
Vitality Nutritionals Organic Hemp Protein powder is obtained from the hemp seeds from certified organic cultivation. The all vegan hemp protein has a protein content of about 50% with a unique amino acid profile.
Hemp Protein is completely natural and free of any additives, such as sweeteners and flavors. It is also naturally free of lactose and gluten.
Advantages of Vitality Nutritionals Organic Hemp Protein:
- 100% all natural organic hemp protein
- raw food quality, because the hemp seeds are cold pressed
- has a balanced amino acid profile
- contains 65% globulin and 35% albumin
- easily digestible plant protein powder
- no added sugar, sweeteners and flavorings
- free of allergens such as gluten, soy or lactose
- ideal protein source for vegans and vegetarians
What nutrients does organic hemp protein contain?
- Hemp protein has an optimal ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which contribute to the health of cardiovascular, brain and eyes.
- Hemp protein also contains the valuable Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), which is important for all cell membranes as well as for beautiful skin, hair, nails and eyes. Furthermore, hemp protein contains chlorophyll and vitamin E in the form of tocopherols and tocotrienols.
- Hemp protein is rich in essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements such as magnesium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. Hemp protein is not only a valuable source of protein, but may also help to prevent a deficiency of vital nutrients.
- Hemp protein has a high content of fiber and chlorophyll. Both aid digestion and help to keep blood sugar stable.
For whom is hemp protein particularly useful?
Hemp protein is ideal for all health-conscious people, who want to keep fit, improve their health and thrive to increase performance.
Hemp protein is a high quality, pure plant source of protein for vegetarians and vegans, who want to enrich their diet with protein.
Hemp protein is also very popular among athletes and a welcome plant based alternative to animal protein sources, such as milk or meat. Sufficient protein intake is particularly important to enhance sports performance for athletes who work out intensely.
What is the best way to take hemp protein?
Hemp protein is a high quality vegetable protein powder for vegan protein drinks. Simply blend hemp protein with soy milk, almond milk, hemp milk or rice milk and add fresh fruit or cocoa powder for taste.
Hemp protein can be used as a source of protein in raw food bars. Hemp protein can also be used in baked goods, by simply replacing part of the flour.
There are already numerous tasty recipes for hemp protein available.
Hemp protein is easily digestible and has a pleasant, slightly nutty flavor.
How is hemp protein produced?
Vitality Nutritionals Organic Hemp Protein powder is made from 100% organic hemp seed. The organic hemp seeds are analyzed, cleaned and removed of foreign matter. The seeds are then sorted and pressed to obtain hemp oil. The resulting hemp cake of protein and fiber is ground and the powder is packaged afterwards.