Green tea provides natural protection for a long life
Scientists agree that green tea promotes and protects health in many ways. Whether you drink green tea every day, take a high-quality green tea extract as a nutritional supplement, or combine both for the best possible results, green tea is fantastic for your health.
Green Tea - comprehensive protection for your health
The health benefits of green tea cover a very wide spectrum: from protecting the cells of your body, your heart and circulatory system, your brain, to building up your immune system to increasing your metabolism and burning off fat.
It has been established that green tea supports good health and can be a significant aide to staying young, vital, and fit.
What can Green Tea do for you?
- its antioxidant power protects body cells from degenerating
- promotes a healthy cholesterol level
- helps prevent heart disease
- reduces blood clotting
- strengthens the immune system
- promotes joint health
- increases burning of fat
- reduces cavities and strengthens the gums
- slows the effects of aging on memory
- blocks allergic reactions in your body
- helps to fight infections
- reduces and prevents acne
What makes Green Tea so valuable for health?
Green tea contains health-enhancing plant ingredients called polyphenols, including EGCG (Epigallochatechin-3 gallate), an antioxidant whose benefits have comprehensively researched.
The antioxidant activity of EGCG is between 25-100 times higher than that of vitamins C and E. Just a single cup of green tea has more antioxidants than a serving of broccoli, spinach, carrots, or strawberries.
Many doctors are now prescribing high-dosage green tea extract as a complementary therapy for many complaints because the unique polyphenols naturally contained in green tea have an incredible potential of activating the body's power to heal itself.
Live longer with Green Tea
A long-term study in Japan followed more than 40,000 people between ages 40 and 79 for eleven years. The research showed conclusively that one or two cups of green tea a day were already enough to have a preventive impact.
But it gets better: the more green tea participants drank, the longer they lived. Mortality declined by 16 percent in those who enjoyed five cups of green tea a day. The risk of fatal heart disease an amazing 26 percent.
6 Reasons why you should opt for Green Tea Vital:
- Green Tea Vital Extract is highly concentrated and double strength with 98% polyphenol and a very high level of 45% EGCG (Epigallocatechin-3 Gallate). This guarantees the highest quality and its health-promoting effect.
- Green Tea Vital Extract is decaffeinated and well-suited for the ill or people who are sensitive to caffeine.
- Green Tea Vital is 100% natural and contains no fillers, flow improvers, or other additives. Green Tea Vital contains no sugar, gluten, yeast, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, or animal ingredients. The Green Tea Vital capsules contain exclusively 100% pure, standardized green tea extract and the capsule shell is 100% plant material and vegan.
- Green Tea Vital is suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and diabetics.
- Green Tea Vital is also good value for the money. You can, of course, buy cheap green tea capsules, but you will not find better quality with a higher concentration of active ingredients at a price comparable to that of Green Tea Vital.
If you want to use the full force and effect of green tea for your health, buy only standardized, highly concentrated, decaffeinated green tea extract as found in Green Tea Vital capsules.
Does Green Tea have any side effects or interactions?
Green tea has been consumed for thousands of years. There have been plenty of studies that show that daily consumption of green tea or green tea extracts has health-promoting and preventive effects. No side effects were observed.
Typically, green tea contains theine, a caffeine-like substance. Therefore, if you're sensitive to caffeine or want to take green tea during an illness, you should make sure that the green tea beverage or capsules have been decaffeinated.
This avoids the side effects associated with caffeine such as an elevated blood pressure, faster heart rate, anxiety, or a worsening of ulcer symptoms. To avoid these side effects, Green Tea Vital contains a decaffeinated green tea extract.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated