Glucosamine Chondroitin capsules – the natural arthritis remedy for your joints
Our bodies only move freely and without pain if our joint cartilage is healthy and has sufficient synovial fluid. Our cartilage matrix is continuously built up and broken down and consequently requires certain formative substances and nutrients to stay healthy and fit.
Glucosamine and chondroitin are important building blocks of cartilage and the inner skin of the joints. They also promote the formation of synovial fluid and thus the smooth motion and functioning of the joints.
Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula is a joint nutrient formula developed by Dr. Theodosakis. It supplies your cartilage with key nutrients so that it can regain its health, resilience and ability to perform.
These natural nutrients are important building blocks for joints and cartilage and have demonstrated in practice that they halt arthrosis and arthritis, and can in some instances even lead to a complete regeneration of the affected cartilage.
Dr. Jason Theodosakis is a professor at Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson. He is a renowned doctor in the field of preventive medicine and has additional training in sports medicine.
In his revolutionary book "The Arthritis Cure", he explains in great detail how glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate can improve joint wear and even result in the complete regeneration of affected cartilage – even though most doctors consider this to be an incurable condition.
This in turn permits affected individuals to be free of pain and lead a normal, productive life – all without side effects.
Read what the individual joint nutrients in Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula can do for you:
Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate
Glucosamine is an essential building block of proteoglycans, the proteins that bind water in cartilage tissue so that it maintains its cushioning effect. In addition, glucosamine is an important component in the production of synovial fluid.
Together with chondroitin, it stimulates the formation of new cartilage tissue, strengthens collagen fibers and keeps cartilage-destroying enzymes under control. Both work closely together to keep cartilage healthy and efficient. Glucosamine and chondroitin are natural components of cartilage, but unfortunately are often no longer produced in sufficient quantity as we age.
As a result, we depend on an outside supply of these two substances. Clinical studies have shown that this powerful team is able to build up and regenerate cartilage tissue when consumed over an extended period of time.
MSM – alleviates joint pain
This nutrient has been recommended by doctors in the US for years to strengthen the body’s entire connective tissue. This natural sulfur compound plays a key role in the development of healthy joint cartilage. The anti-inflammatory property of MSM has a soothing effect on sensitive joints, tendons and bursae.
Vitamin C - for load-bearing joints
Hearing the words “vitamin C” automatically makes you think of colds. But vitamin C not only protects against flu, it’s also a crucial nutrient in the development of collagen. Joints and cartilage consist mostly of collagen, which is why vitamin C must be included in any good joint nutrient formula.
Manganese - a vital trace element for your joints
Our body contains only about 10-40mg of manganese. Out of this amount, the largest portion is stored in the bones and cartilage. Studies have shown that people with joint pain, back pain and problems with intervertebral discs often have low manganese levels.
Manganese is so important for joints, bones and cartilage that any treatment of osteoporosis, arthritis or back pain should include additional manganese intake.
Why you should not consume glucosamine and chondroitin in tablet form!
Glucosamine and chondroitin are usually offered in tablet form. However, many doctors advise against taking tablets since these need to be pressed at very high pressure together with tablet additives. This produces heat, which can destroy sensitive glucosamine and chondroitin molecules.
However, the key reason why tablets should not be taken is that studies have shown that tablets make their way through the intestines in whole form without dissolving, in particular in the case of large tablets.
This is why Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula is only available in plant-based capsules. The capsules completely dissolve very quickly within a few minutes in the stomach, thereby ensuring maximum absorption of all nutrients.
In addition, no heat is generated when the capsules are filled, meaning you can be confident that the quality and effectiveness of the glucosamine and chondroitin remains unimpaired.
Who can benefit by taking Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula?
- persons with arthrosis and arthritis
- persons with any type of joint pain
- those with injuries to joint cartilage
- anyone who has overloaded their joints
- or prevention of joint problems
What exactly does Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula do?
- fixes the true cause of joint pain
- provides your joints with all building blocks
- stimulates the rebuilding of cartilage
- reduces inflammation in the joint
- promotes the formation of synovial fluid
- acts as a powerful antioxidant in the joint
How long does it take to feel the effects of Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula?
Most people will notice a significant improvement within 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the pre-existing level of wear or inflammation of the joints. To regenerate and build up joints and cartilage as much as possible, we recommend that you take the formula for at least 3 months.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated