Glucosamine Chondroitin capsules – the natural arthritis remedy for your joints
We can only freely and without pain if our joint cartilage is healthy and has sufficient synovial fluid available. Our cartilage matrix is continuously built up and broken down and consequently requires certain formative substances and nutrients to stay healthy and fit.
Glucosamine and chondroitin are important building blocks of cartilage and the inner skin of the joints. They also promote the formation of synovial fluid and thus the smooth motion and functioning of the joints.
Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula is a special joint nutrient formula, which supplies the cartilage with key nutrients to maintain its health, resilience and ability to perform.
The formula combines glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate and MSM in highest quality with the important co-factors vitamin C and manganese.
These natural nutrients are important building blocks for joints and cartilage and have demonstrated in studies an in practice that they can stop the breakdown and regenerate and rebuild the affected cartilage.
In the revolutionary book "The Arthritis Cure" it is explained in great detail how glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate can improve joint cartilage break down and even result in the complete regeneration of affected cartilage.
This in turn permits affected individuals to be free of pain and lead a normal, productive life – all without side effects.
Read here, what the individual joint nutrients in Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula can do for you:
Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulphate
Glucosamine is an essential building block of proteoglycans, the proteins that bind water in cartilage tissue so that it maintains its cushioning effect. In addition, glucosamine is an important component in the production of synovial fluid.
Together with chondroitin, it stimulates the formation of new cartilage tissue, strengthens collagen fiber and keeps cartilage-degrading enzymes under control. Both work closely together to keep cartilage healthy and efficient. Glucosamine and chondroitin are natural components of cartilage, but as we age they are unfortunately often no longer produced in sufficient quantity.
As a result, we depend on the supply of these two substances through our nutrition or nutrition supplements. Clinical studies have shown that this powerful team is able to build up and regenerate cartilage tissue, tendons and bursa, if consumed over a longer period of time.
MSM – alleviates joint pain
This nutrient has been recommended by doctors in the US for decades to strengthen the body’s entire connective tissue. This natural sulfur compound plays a key role in the development of healthy joint cartilage as well. The anti-inflammatory property of MSM has a soothing effect on sensitive joints and tendons.
Vitamin C - for resilient joints
Hearing the words “vitamin C” automatically makes you think of colds. But vitamin C not only protects against flu, it’s also a crucial nutrient in the development of collagen. Joints and cartilage consist mostly of collagen, which is why vitamin C must be included in every good joint nutrient formula.
Manganese - an important trace element for your joints
Our body contains only about 10-40mg of manganese. Out of this amount, the largest portion is stored in the bones and cartilage. Studies have shown that people with joint pain, back pain and problems with intervertebral discs often have low manganese levels.
Manganese is so important for joints, bones and cartilage that any treatment of osteoporosis, arthritis or back pain should include manganese.
Why you should not consume glucosamine and chondroitin in tablet form!
Glucosamine and chondroitin are usually offered in form of tablets. However, many doctors advise against taking tablets since these need to be pressed at very high pressure together with tablet additives. This produces heat, which can destroy sensitive glucosamine and chondroitin molecules.
However, the key reason why tablets should not be taken is that studies have shown that tablets make their way through the intestines in whole form without dissolving, in particular in the case of large tablets.
This is why Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula is only available in plant-based capsules. The capsules dissolve completely very quickly within a few minutes in the stomach, thereby ensuring maximum absorption of all nutrients.
In addition, no heat is generated when the capsules are filled, meaning you can be confident that the quality and efficacy of the glucosamine and chondroitin remains unimpaired.
Who can benefit by taking Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula?
- everyone suffering from arthrosis and arthritis
- for those, suffering from any type of joint pain
- for people who suffer from injuries to the joint cartilage
- anyone who has overloaded their joints
- or prevention of joint problems
What exactly does Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula do?
- eliminated the true cause of joint pain
- provides the joints with all building blocks
- stimulates the rebuild of cartilage
- reduces inflammation within the joints
- promotes the formation of synovial fluid
- acts as a powerful antioxidant within the joint
How long does it take to feel the effect of Glucosamine Chondroitin Formula?
Most people will notice a significant improvement within 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the pre-existing level of wear or inflammation of the joints. To regenerate and build up joints and cartilage as much as possible, we recommend that you take the formula for at least 3 to 6 months.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated