Ginseng - the magical root
For over 4000 years, ginseng has been used in China to strengthen life force and boost vitality. It increases energy and performance, is a natural aphrodisiac, rejuvenates body and mind, promotes longevity and supports the body's own healing powers.
Ginseng provides numerous benefits for your health:
- intelligently regulates body functions
- has a revitalizing effect on body and mind
- increases concentration and thinking ability
- increases responsiveness and mobilizes reserves
- increases energy, stamina and performance
- prevents excessive stress and nervousness
- strengthens the immune system and increases resistance
- boosts libido and improves erection
- reduces symptoms of menopause and andropause
- optimizes the energy balance of the body's organs
- improves adaptation to stressful situations
The word ginseng comes from the Chinese term "Renshen", which literally means "man root". This is because the ginseng root often looks remarkably similar to a human figure.
Modern research has revealed why ginseng has been used by Chinese emperors as a tonic and health-boosting herb. Its secret lies in the ginsenosides it contains, which exert their regulating and harmonizing effect throughout the body.
How does ginseng work?
In contrast to medications, ginseng does not work against specific diseases, but rather intelligently optimizes and boosts all functions in the body.
Ginsenosides are a group of valuable plant substances which harmoniously complement each other like Yin and Yang in Chinese medicine.
Depending on what the body requires at any one time, ginseng provides stimulating, invigorating and soothing properties.
As a result, ginseng boosts energy and vitality, helps make up for decreasing performance and concentration and supports the body's healing and defenses. In Asia, ginseng is especially taken to increase vitality and prevent disease.
Ginseng special extract
In contrast to conventional ginseng products, Ginseng Vital contains a highly concentrated special ginseng extract with a standardized Ginsenoside content of 24%.
Therefore, just one small capsule per day is enough to ingest the recommended amount of ginsenosides. This extract also has twice as much bioavailability as ginseng root powder.
Due to its high concentration of ginsenosides, Ginseng Vital supplies the full power of ginseng root at a consistent quality, guaranteeing the highest possible efficacy.
Benefits of Ginseng Vital:
- highly concentrated extract standardized to 24% Ginsenosides
- high dose of 250 mg per capsule (with 60mg Ginsenosides per capsule)
- extracted gently and without synthetic solvents
- contains the full active substance spectrum of the white Korean ginseng root
- harvested only after 5 years
- natural, 100% pure Ginseng, without any additives
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated