Gaba Relax - relief anxiety naturally
Worries, problems and uncertainty all produce anxiety and fear. This uncomfortable feeling is caused by a lack of GABA in the brain and in the central nervous system. GABA Relax makes up for a lack of GABA, and calms and relaxes in a natural way.
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is the ultimate neurotransmitter for inner calm and relaxation of the brain and central nervous system. A lack of GABA can be caused by persistent worry, stress, uncertainty, or simply as a result of increasing age. This gives restlessness and anxiety the upper hand and may, at its worst, lead to panic attacks.
How does GABA work?
When we are confronted with threats, stress and uncertainty, large amounts of the neurotransmitter glutamate are produced, which trigger a feeling of anxiety and agitation throughout our entire body.
GABA is the adversary of glutamate, and is a natural calming agent in our body. Consequently, in case of a GABA deficiency the body remains in a permanent state of fear and anxiety due to an excess of glutamate.
GABA Relax and its calming effect:
- naturally reduces the feeling of anxiety
- promotes the ability to fall asleep and stay asleep without interruption
- calms and relaxes mind and body
- promotes noticeable calmness and tranquility within minutes
- reduces thoughts going in circles and inner tension
- reduces aggression and irritability
- helps to prevent, reduce and shorten panic attacks
Why you should opt to take GABA Relax:
- GABA Relax is a fast acting formula to promote the natural relaxation of mind and body. It combines pure GABA with 5 other GABA-enhancing, relaxing nutrients.
- GABA Relax contains a high dose of 750mg GABA per serving. If needed you can also use just half a stick, several times per day.
- GABA Relax has a slightly sweet/sauer taste. If needed you can also dissolve the powder directly in the mouth. This way, the nutrients are absorbed more rapidly directly by the oral mucosa.
- GABA Relax does not contain any sweeteners or sugar.
- GABA Relax ist guaranteed free from flowing agents, colours and flavours.
- GABA Relax does not contain any allergens and is also suited for vegans and vegetarians.
Does GABA Relax have any side effects or interactions?
Those who suffer from severe anxiety disorders or are taking antidepressants, psychotropic drugs, sleeping pills, sedatives or epileptic drugs, should take GABA Relax only after consulting with a doctor. The reason is that the effect of the drugs could be enhanced by GABA and could lead to increased fatigue.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated