Iron capsules as iron bisglycinate (iron chelate) with the highest bioavailability
The iron bisglycinate chelate capsules combine highly bioavailable iron with copper bisglycinate as co-factor and vitamin C to a highly effective iron preparation. In contrast to conventional iron tablets, Vitality iron bisglycinate capsules are very stomach-friendly and available in small, easy-to-swallow capsules.
On average, the body loses 1 to 2 mg of iron per day. The loss has to be reconstituted daily from food. If this does not happen, a negative iron balance is created, which taps the body's iron storage to compensate for the deficiency.
Iron is a vital trace element that the body cannot produce itself, which is why it has to be ingested with food. If this is not possible, it can lead to an iron deficiency.
Iron deficiency is one of the most common ailments worldwide. According to the World Health Organization, 1.3 billion people suffer from iron deficiency anemia. About 30% of all humans suffer from an iron deficit. Women and vegetarians are at the highest risk.
Vitality iron bisglycinate chelate capsules are ideal to easily compensate for an iron deficiency and to bring the iron level and ferritin level back to normal in a short time.
Why Vitality iron bisglycinate chelate is the best iron capsules you can buy:
- Iron bisglycinate in tested quality: Vitality iron bisglycinate chelate is tested for its active ingredient content and its purity by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology. So you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality iron supplement.
- Very high bioavailability: Iron bisglycinate is a combination of iron and glycine. Glycine has the smallest molecule of all amino acids and can therefore effectively infiltrate iron into the body through the intestinal wall. The iron contained in iron bisglycinate chelate is therefore very bioavailable and can be optimally absorbed by the body.
A study shows that iron bisglycinate is 59% better absorbed by the body than e.g. iron sulfate, which is contained in most iron preparations. Iron bisglycinate can also be absorbed by the body if iron-blocking foods such as coffee, tea or fiber are available at the same time. This is also a significant advantage over other iron compounds.
- Optimal dosage: Orthomolecular doctors know that iron is a highly reactive mineral that can damage the cells if the dosage is too high. Therefore, in the case of iron deficiency, only the dose that is necessary to bring the iron level into the normal range should be taken. Under no circumstances should high-dose iron supplements containing more than 30 mg of iron be taken.
The Vitality iron bisglycinate capsules contain the optimal dosage of 14mg iron. Due to its exceptionally high quality and bioavailability, this dose is sufficient in most cases to compensate for an iron deficiency in a short time. Only in rare cases may it be necessary to take 2 capsules a day for 2-3 weeks. It is advisable to take 1 capsule in the morning and in the evening in order not to supply the body with too much iron at once.
- Optimized with the copper co-factor: Copper is significantly involved in iron metabolism, as it converts divalent iron into trivalent iron as part of the enzyme ceruloplasmin. A lack of copper can lead to an iron deficiency. Supplementing iron with copper supports normal iron transport in the body.
- Optimized with vitamin C for better iron absorption: Iron bisglycinate also contains vitamin C, as studies show that it can increase iron absorption. In contrast to conventional iron tablets, with iron bisglycinate, it is not necessary to take high doses to raise the iron level.
- Very well tolerated: Iron bisglycinate is considered the most tolerable iron compounds and is also suitable for a sensitive stomach. Side effects when taking the iron bisglycinate capsules are therefore very rare. A comparative study showed that 32% of the study participants had gastrointestinal problems when taking iron sulfate.
- Guaranteed free from unwanted additives: Free from magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free from gelatin and allergens such as gluten, soy, and lactose, free from colorants and preservatives, guaranteed free from GMO substances.
- 100% vegan: Bottled in purely vegetable capsules. Guaranteed free from animal ingredients and suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Very good price/performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the iron bisglycinate chelate contained, its dosage, the absence of unwanted additives and its good compatibility ensure an exceptionally good price/performance ratio.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We guarantee the quality of iron bisglycinate chelate with our 100-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
What can iron do for your health?
- supports normal cognitive function
- important for a normal energy metabolism
- contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- ensures normal oxygen transport in the body
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- has an important role in cell division
Possible effects of an iron deficit:
- Pale skin, anemia
- Cracking nails that develop lines
- Cracks in the corners of the mouth
- Hair loss (iron deficiency is one of the main reasons for hair loss in women)
- Dizziness and lack of concentration
- Restless leg syndrome
- Feeling tired and a general feeling of lack of energy
Iron deficiency can lead to hair loss
One of the most common reasons for diffuse hair loss (diffuse alopecia, telogen defluvium) in pre-menopausal women is not a hormonal imbalance, but a lack of vital substances, with a lack of iron playing a major role.
Iron deficiency can be the reason for moderate, as well as strong or long-lasting hair loss. The hair becomes thinner and thinner for months or even years.
This problem often occurs in women of childbearing age, which is related to menstruation and pregnancy. On average, a woman loses 10-15 mg of iron during menstruation and even 600-1000 mg during pregnancy.
In a study from 2002, 5019 women between the ages of 34 and 61 were divided into groups with moderate, severe and no hair loss using a questionnaire. The analysis of the blood tests showed that women with severe hair loss had a clearly lower ferritin level (laboratory value for stored iron in the body).
In this case, iron therapy must be carried out over several months until the body's iron storages are replenished and an optimal ferritin value of 40 to 70 has been reached.
Diffuse hair loss due to iron deficiency is reversible, meaning that the lost hair grows back. In general, hair loss should never be ignored, because it can be an early warning signal for various diseases.
It is important to know that iron deficiency does not necessarily mean that you have anemia (a serious disease that reduces blood oxygenation).
It simply means that the body does not get enough iron from the diet and hair loss is an early warning symptom.
How can the iron absorption in the body be promoted or slowed down?
Iron is normally very difficult for the body to absorb. Iron intake is restricted, particularly in people who have too little gastric acid production.
But there are also other reasons why the amount of iron consumed might not be sufficient. On the one hand, only 10% of the iron supplied per day is absorbed into the blood, depending on the type of food.
Certain foods, such as tannins in tea and coffee, bran, and other fiber and oxalic acid from spinach can hinder the absorption of iron. Tea and coffee should be taken no earlier than one hour after eating.
Reasons to lose iron include intestinal bleeding, excessive menstrual bleeding, poor digestion, long-term illnesses, ulcers, and regular use of drugs to neutralize stomach acid.
You can maximize iron absorption by combining foods high in iron, such as red meat, leafy greens, seafood, egg yolks, and nuts, with foods that are high in vitamin C, e.g. a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Wenn es um Ihre Gesundheit geht, ist die Qualität das Wichtigste. Deshalb werden unserere Vitality Nutritionals Produkte von einem unabhängigen Labor mit modernster Analyse-Technologie auf ihren Wirkstoffgehalt und ihre Reinheit geprüft. So haben Sie die Garantie, dass die auf der Etikette angegebenen Werte stimmen.Diese 5 Faktoren garantieren die Qualität: 1. Geprüfte Qualität
- alle Inhaltsstoffe werden auf ihren Wirkstoffgehalt und Reinheit geprüft
- ein unabhängiges Labor prüft zusätzlich die Qualität der fertigen Produkte
- die Qualität der Rohstoffe und Produkte wird durch ein Analysezertifikat bestätigt
- nur Rohstoffe höchster Qualität und Reinheit werden verwendet
- standardisierte Rohstoffe garantieren den Wirkstoffgehalt
- höchste Bioverfügbarkeit in therapeutisch wirksamer Dosierung
- totaler Verzicht auf alle unnötigen Zusatzstoffe
- absolut frei von künstlichen Farbstoffen, Füllstoffen, Bindemitteln ect.
- garantiert frei von gentechnisch veränderten Substanzen
- hergestellt von zertifizierten Produzenten auf modernsten Produktionsanlagen
- produziert unter Einhaltung der weltweit strengsten Hygienerichtlinien
- hergestellt nach höchsten Qualitätsstandards wie GMP, HACCP, IFS usw.
- vollständige Angabe aller Zutaten und Inhaltsstoffe
- Angabe aller Inhaltsstoffe mit ihrem standardisierten Wirkstoffgehalt
- Allergene und tierische Erzeugnisse sind immer angegebenen