Cranberry helps maintain optimal urinary tract health
Did you know that 20% of all women have this condition, 80% of all women are likely to get it, and 1 in 7 women are likely to consult their doctor because of it? Yet no one likes to admit they experience a painful, burning sensation when urinating.
Post-pubescent women are especially prone to urinary tract infections, which are said to be primarily caused by the E. coli bacteria. The condition is more likely to strike during the summer months, during pregnancy, or when one's resistance is low.
Doctors typically prescribe antibiotics. However, these are not designed to protect against a recurrence of the infection. In addition, antibiotics can cause side effects such as allergic reactions or disorders of the intestinal flora, which can be cause for concern in cases of chronic, recurring urinary tract infections.
Consequently, individuals with chronic urinary tract infections are thrilled to learn that nature provides an alternative in the form of cranberries which offers protection said to be similar to that afforded by antibiotics.
The full power of the American cranberry
The cranberry is a particularly valuable fruit. It contains a number of important nutrients. While its vitamin C content is low compared to other types of berries (e.g. blackcurrant), the amount of vitamin B2 it contains is remarkable.
The more-potent American cranberry has been intensively researched. Nevertheless, it is still not possible to identify its active ingredients with 100% certainty.
However, it is assumed that the Arbutin substance found in these cranberries inhibits bacteria. Furthermore, Cranmax boasts a very high 36mg of proanthocyanidins per capsule (secondary active plant substances), which also contributes to maintaining a healthy urinary tract.
Cranmax contains the active ingredient spectrum of all cranberries
In studies, Cranmax has shown it can help prevent and relieve the symptoms of urinary tract infections. It also seems to exhibit a faster and more powerful effect than other cranberry products.
Cranmax is made from the whole cranberry, i.e. from the pulp, skin, seeds and juice. A special manufacturing process is used to concentrate the whole fruit into a powder, without using any solvents or preservatives.
In fact, 17kg of fresh cranberries are required to produce half a kilogram of Cranmax concentrate. This means Cranmax is potentially three times higher in antioxidants than conventional cranberry juice.
The integrated, patented Bio-Shield® Technology protects the Cranmax cranberry concentrate from being degraded by stomach acid. As a result, a greater amount of its active ingredients reach the small intestine, where the concentrated, active plant ingredients can be more completely absorbed into the blood by certain enzymes.
The bioactive agents of Cranmax cranberry concentrate help prevent E. coli bacteria from settling in the walls of the urinary tract. Consequently, these bacteria can then be flushed out of the urinary tract.
Advantages of Cranmax:
- high dose natural cranberry concentrate containing the whole nutrient spectrum of the cranberry fruit
- contains Arbutin as well as 36mg proanthocyanidins per capsule
- the unique Bio-Shield® Technology protects the vital nutrients against destruction by stomach acids, which helps higher amounts of nutrients to reach the urinary tract
- acts as a powerful antioxidant
- pure natural product, free from allergens
- free from all additives, solvents and preservatives
- free from flavours, colours and sugar
- available in plant-based capsules
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated