Copper in highly bioavailable form
Effects of copper deficiency:
- Wrinkles and gray hair
- Anemia (pale skin)
- Low energy and lethargy
- Herpes and other skin infections
- Disruptions in the nervous system
- Inflammation of the joints
- Low thyroid production
- Lowered immune function
- Increased risk for allergies
Why should I choose Copper Glycinat Chelat?
Copper Glycinat Chelat is a combination of copper and glycerin. Of all amino acids, glycerin has the smallest molecules and can therefore transport copper effectively through the walls of the intestines to make the copper available to all the cells.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated