Vitamin E capsules with the full spectrum of Tocopherols und Tocotrienols
Complete Vitamin E is a 100% natural Vitamin E formula made from vegetable oil. It provides the full spectrum of all 8 natural Vitamin E molecules, which guarantees maximum effectiveness and optimum protection of body cells against free radicals.
Advantages of Complete Vitamin E capsules:
- balanced, all natural Vitamin E formula
- provides the full vitamin E spectrum with 4 Tocopherols and 4 Tocotrienols
- has a 50:50 ratio of Alpha- and Gamma-Tocopherols
- also supplies precious phytonutrients
- has a very high bioavailability
- filled into plant derived Licaps to optimise stability and quality
- contains only pure vegetarian ingredients
- free from solvents and preservatives
- suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
- very good price/performance ratio
Licaps guarantee quality and freshnessComplete Vitamin E is filled into Licaps, which is a patented technology for the encapsulation of liquids, such as Vitamin E oil.
- Licaps are 100% vegetable and produced from cellulose without the use of preservatives or solvents.
- Licaps have an absolutely airtight surface. Therefore, the Vitamin E Licaps are completely odourless and stable, even after prolonged storage.
- Licaps protect the vitamin E oil 100% from oxidation, since the two capsule shells are completely sealed together. Therefore, absolutely no oxygen comes in contact with the vitamin E oil, which could reduce its stability and quality.
- Furthermore, the nitrogen bubble in the Licaps also ensures that the quality and freshness of the capsule content is maintained.
- The Complete Vitamin E Licaps come in amber glass bottles to additionally protect the capsules against humidity and light.
Is your Vitamin E formula well balanced?
Its manifold advantages for health, vitality and anti-aging make Vitamin E one of the most-preferred vital elements worldwide. The newest research shows that Vitamin E naturally occurs as a group of various molecules rather than as a single vital element.
Informed consumers have always paid special attention to using Vitamin E in its natural form. Named d-alpha-tocopherol, natural Vitamin E has been the golden standard as it showed better properties in promoting health and vitality than artificial Vitamin E.
Newest studies demonstrate that in nature Vitamin E does not occur as a single vital element, d-alpha-tocopherol, but as a whole group of Vitamin E molecules with differing properties.
The full Vitamin E spectrum
As we now know, in nature Vitamin E occurs in 8 different forms: in 4 variants of tocopheroles and 4 variants of tocotrenioles. Each of these different Vitamin E molecules provides unique advantages in protecting our health.
While alpha-tocopherol suppresses the body's production of free radicals, it is predominantly gamma-tocopherol's function to catch and neutralize those free radicals that are already present in our system.
In studies, tocotrenioles have shown antioxidative properties 40 to 60 times more powerful than regular Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol). As designed by nature, all 8 Vitamin E molecules should be present in any good Vitamin E capsule. They complete and support each other which optimizes Vitamin E's health-promoting properties even at low dosage.
Highly-dosed or well-balanced?
If you have been taking regular Vitamin E at high dosages (more than 800 I.U.) for years, you might be interested in the fact that supplementing with alpha-tocopherol alone forces precious gamma-tocopherol from the cell.
This results in a loss of balance between the individual Vitamin E components and reduces their protective properties. Only the simultaneous intake of all 8 Vitamin E molecules can guarantee optimal long-term protection.
What can Vitamin E do for you?
- protects against free radicals
- slows aging processes
- keeps the skin young
- protects against calcification of the arterial walls
- reduces risk of heart attacks
- prevents inflammations
- soothes joint inflammations
- stengthens the immune system
- activates sperm production
- accelerates wound healing
- minimizes scar development
First warning signs for deficiencies:
- tired looking skin
- age spots
- lack of concentration
- weariness and lacking performance
- weakness of vision
- poor wound healing
Vitamin E keeps us young
Each of our body's cells has to sustain 10,000 daily attacks by free radicals. These aggressive oxygen molecules cannot be felt. Their destructive effects on the body, over time, become clearly visible as degenerative diseases, premature aging and development of wrinkles.
Hand in hand with other so-called "antioxidants", Vitamin E disarms those dangerous molecules and protects our cells from destruction. The skin, in particular, profits from sufficient Vitamin E supplies. The development of wrinkles is reduced, the skin remains young and elastic longer, and age spots are prevented.
Vitamin E protects the heart
Like Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin E promotes the blood's fluidity by preventing the clotting of blood platelets. This reduces the danger of strokes and heart attacks.
As finally reported by the media, cholesterol is not the only cause for diseases of the heart. Cholesterol is actually a vital element. The critical factor lies in keeping its oxidation at bay so it cannot clog blood vessels.
New studies show that this job can be best performed by the recently discovered tocotrenioles which provide optimal protection for the heart and cardiovascular system.
Athletes have higher demands for Vitamin E
Athletes should be aware that their strongly increased energy metabolism lets the body produce much higher amounts of free radicals. As a result of this, an athlete's demand for antioxidants is considerably higher than that of a regular nonathlete.
Extreme athletes who do not get their additional supplies of antioxidants will experience this as premature aging. Physically active people in particular reap the full benefits of the newly discovered Vitamin E components as these provide especially powerful protection against free radicals.
Vitamin E promotes the flow of blood and allows the muscles to perform with a minimum of oxygen. This enhances power, endurance and performance.
How much Vitamin E do we need?
Regular Vitamin E is commonly recommended at dosages between 400 I.U. and 1,000 I.U. D-alpha-tocopherol.
The new Complete Vitamin E provides you with the complete spectrum of all 8 Vitamin E molecules. Only one of its capsules protects you more efficiently than 1,000 I.U. of a regular Vitamin E product which only contains d-alpha-tocopherol.
By using its balanced blend you avoid the creation of an inbalance netween the individual Vitamin E components. This makes Complete Vitamin E ideally suited for long-term supplementation.
Advice: As a basic rule of thumb, the more fats you eat and the higher your cholesterol level, the higher your Vitamin E demands. It prevents both our body's cells and any unsaturated fats in vegetable oils from going rancid. Use primarily cold-pressed vegetable oils, such as olive oil, as these contain high levels of natural Vitamin E.