Vitamin E capsules with the full spectrum of Tocopherols and Tocotrienols
If you want to buy vitamin E, you've come to the right place. With us, you will find 100% natural vitamin E of the highest quality, guaranteed free from additives and allergens. Complete Vitamin E complex capsules contain all 4 tocopherols and all 4 tocotrienols with very high bioavailability.
Because of its many benefits for health, vitality, and anti-aging, vitamin E is one of the most popular vital substances worldwide. However, the latest research shows that vitamin E does not occur in nature as a single vital substance, but as a whole group of 8 vitamin E molecules.
Complete Vitamin E is a 100% natural Vitamin E capsule which is made of vegetable oils and contains the full-spectrum spetrum of 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols.
These vitamin E molecules complement and support each other, which optimizes the health-promoting effects of vitamin E even in low doses. This guarantees maximum effectiveness and optimal protection of the body cells against free radicals.
Why Complete Vitamin E Complex is the best vitamin E capsule you can buy:
- provides the full vitamin E spectrum with 4 Tocopherols and 4 Tocotrienols
- has a 50:50 ratio of Alpha- and Gamma-Tocopherols
- additionally provides all 4 tocotrienols in high quality
- has a very high bioavailability
- filled into plant-based Licaps to optimize stability and quality
- contains only pure plant-based ingredients
- free from solvents and preservatives
- Guaranteed non-GMO
- suitable for vegans, vegetarians and diabetics
- very good price/performance ratio
Licaps guarantee quality, stability, and freshness
Complete Vitamin E is now available in Licaps. Licaps is a patented technology for the encapsulation of liquids, such as Vitamin E oil.
- Licaps are 100% plant-based and produced from cellulose without the use of preservatives or solvents.
- Licaps have an absolutely airtight surface. Therefore, the Vitamin E Licaps are completely odorless and stable, even after prolonged storage.
- Licaps protect the vitamin E oil from oxidation 100%, since the two capsule shells are completely sealed together. Therefore, absolutely no oxygen comes in contact with the vitamin E oil, which could reduce its quality.
- Furthermore, the nitrogen bubbles in the Licaps also ensures that the quality and freshness of the capsule content is maintained.
- The Complete Vitamin E Licaps come in brown glass bottles to additionally protect the capsules against humidity and light.
How does Complete Vitamin E Complex differ from conventional Vitamin E capsules?
Complete Vitamin E capsules contain the complete spectrum of all 8 vitamin E molecules with 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. This means that you can achieve a greater antioxidant protective effect with just one capsule than with conventional vitamin E capsules, which often only contain high doses of D-alpha-tocopherol.
At the same time, the balanced mixture of Complete Vitamin E Complex capsules prevents an imbalance between the vitamin E components. Complete Vitamin E is therefore also ideal for long-term use.
Note: In short, the more fat you eat and the higher your cholesterol level, the higher your need for vitamin E.
Gamma tocopherol is as important as alpha-tocopherol
So far, when it comes to vitamin E, most users have paid particular attention to consuming it in the form of natural D-alpha-tocopherol. This is also the vitamin E molecule that has been the most researched to date. Scientists are now pointing out that gamma-tocopherol plays an equally important role in the body.
Gamma-tocopherol is particularly important for the removal of destructive substances that arise in the body at inflammation points from nitric oxide (nitrogen monoxide). Nitric Oxide is an important cell regulator, which is produced by the phagocytes to destroy invading organisms.
However, nitric oxide reacts with other substances, which creates nitrogen oxides, which can also damage healthy tissue such as DNA, proteins, and lipids. This damaged tissue poses a risk of developing diseases and can generally promote the aging process in the body.
In order to counteract this destructive cycle, it is important that the destructive substances are eliminated from the body, for which gamma-tocopherol is primarily responsible.
Scientists from the University of California at Berkeley, therefore, recommend taking vitamin E products such as Complete Vitamin E capsules with a 50:50 ratio between alpha and gamma-tocopherol.
These two tocopherols complement each other perfectly - while alpha-tocopherol neutralizes free radicals, gamma-tocopherol stops the damage that nitrogen oxides can cause to the tissues in the body.
Tocotrienols - the important vitamin E molecules
Tocotrienols basically act like tocopherols as an antioxidant in the body. However, they have some functions that are not found in tocopherols. Research also shows that tocotrienols have a 40 to 60 times higher antioxidant effect against lipid peroxidation in the cell membranes than tocopherols.
This increased vitamin activity can be explained by the better distribution of the tocotrienols in the cell membrane layers and the stronger integration into the membrane lipids, which protects the DNA more effectively against oxidative damage.
What are the benefits of tocotrienols in Complete Vitamin E capsules?
- Tocotrienols protect the skin better than tocopherols from oxidative stress, which arises when the skin is exposed to the UV rays of the sun.
- Tocotrienols have excellent antioxidant properties, which can have a positive effect on the suppression of inflammation and cell degeneration. They do this by preventing free radicals from triggering fatty acid degradation, which can result in cell damage.
- Tocotrienols have a strong influence on the transcription factor NF-ÿB. This factor regulates genes that play a central role in immune response, inflammation, and aging.
Vitamin E capsules with a balanced ratio
Although gamma-tocopherol is the vitamin E molecule that is most frequently found in our food, it quickly disappears from the blood and, above all, alpha-tocopherol is found in the body.
If you have been taking regular Vitamin E at high dosages (more than 800 I.U.) for years, you might be interested in the fact that supplementing with alpha-tocopherol alone forces precious gamma-tocopherol from the cells.
It is, therefore, all the more important to pay attention to a balanced ratio between alpha and gamma-tocopherol in Vitamin E capsules and to take them together with all other vitamin E molecules. This is the only way to ensure optimal long-term protection.
Vitamin E keeps us young
Each of our body's cells has to sustain 10,000 daily attacks by free radicals. These aggressive oxygen molecules cannot be felt. Their destructive effects on the body, over time, become clearly visible as degenerative diseases, premature aging and development of wrinkles.
Hand in hand with other so-called "antioxidants", Vitamin E disarms those dangerous molecules and protects our cells from destruction. The skin, in particular, profits from sufficient Vitamin E supplies. The development of wrinkles is reduced, the skin remains young and elastic longer, and age spots are prevented.
Athletes have higher demands for Vitamin E
Athletes should be aware that their strongly increased energy metabolism lets the body produce much higher amounts of free radicals. As a result of this, an athlete's demand for antioxidants is considerably higher.
Extreme athletes who do not get their additional supply of antioxidants will experience premature aging. Physically active people in particular reap the full benefits of the newly discovered Vitamin E components as these provide especially powerful protection against free radicals.
Vitamin E promotes the flow of blood and allows the muscles to perform with a minimum of oxygen. This enhances power, endurance and performance.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated