Organic cocoa powder - all-natural in certified organic quality
Cocoa powder is a healthy, vital substance-rich, delicious-tasting food. It is rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium and iron and contains antioxidants, which have many health benefits.
The contained theobromine has a stimulating and invigorating effect. At the same time, the amino acid tryptophan has a relaxing effect and, as a precursor to serotonin, triggers a feeling of happiness in many people.
All-natural cocoa powder is a real superfood. In contrast to conventional drinking chocolate, it contains no sugar and has a low fat content. It can be used in many foods, such as puddings, baked goods, granola, smoothies, and homemade chocolate.
Benefits of organic cocoa powder:
- 100% tasty, organic cocoa powder
- has a mild, aromatic taste
- is not treated with alkali salts
- naturally free from gluten and milk components
- without added sugar, sweeteners and flavorings
- ideal for pudding, cakes, muesli, drinking chocolate and smoothies
- pure nature, produced without genetic engineering
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
What are the health benefits of cocoa powder?
- The content of vital substances in cocoa beans is impressive. An essential nutrient in cocoa is the amino acid tryptophan, which promotes relaxation. Tryptophan serves as a precursor for the happiness hormone serotonin. That's why many people crave chocolate when they are mentally low.
- The high magnesium and potassium content of cocoa is beneficial for the healthy functioning of muscles and the brain.
- The theobromine contained in cocoa has a gently stimulating effect, promotes concentration and, instead of coffee, can help over a performance drop. Unlike coffee, cocoa does not cause irritability or tremors.
- Cocoa also provides a wide range of antioxidant flavonoids. Therefore, dark chocolate or pure cocoa is beneficial for heart and blood vessel health.
- rich in minerals and plant substances
- provides powerful antioxidants and has a high ORAC content
- promotes the production of the happiness hormone serotonin
- provides more physical energy and endurance
- promotes mental performance and concentration
- supports the health of the cardiovascular system
- suppresses hunger and is therefore ideal during a diet
How is organic cocoa powder made?After the harvest, the cocoa pods are opened and the cocoa beans, which are embedded in the white pulp, are placed in wooden boxes and sealed. Due to the sugar content of the pulp, natural fermentation takes place, during which the typical taste, aroma and color of the cocoa develop.
The cocoa beans are then dried until almost all of the moisture has escaped. The cocoa beans are then cleaned and treated with steam against bacteria. The cocoa beans are then gently roasted and then finely ground.
Does cocoa powder have any side effects?
As a natural food, cocoa powder has no side effects and there is no recommended daily intake. Since every person responds differently to the stimulating effects of cocoa, you have to find out for yourself what amount of cocoa powder you feel most comfortable with per day.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- Protect from sunlight and moisture
- Do not store in the refrigerator
- Leave the desiccant in the container
- Keep out of reach of children