Chlorella Tablets - all natural and organic
Chlorella is a blue-green fresh-water micro algae. It is one of the most nutrient-rich, complete foods available and supplies an abundance of vital nutrients. It also contains the highest concentration of chlorophyll that has ever been found in a plant.
Chlorella is especially known for its ability to eliminate toxins from the body. Thus, it improves the oxygen and nutrients to the cells, activates the metabolism and supports the healing processes in the body and delays the aging process.
The alkaline Chlorella also helps to balance the alkaline-acid-balance and enhances the secretion of digestive juices.
Organic Chlorella tablets are especially suited for people who do not like the taste of chlorella and therefore prefer Chlorella in tablet form.
Advantages of Organic Chlorella Tablets:
- 100% natural Chlorella tablets from controlled organic cultivation li>
- all natural product, free of additives li>
- rich in chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants li>
- broken cell walls to increase the absorption of valuable nutrients li>
- carefully produced, to preserve all the vital nutrients li>
- guaranteed free from colors, flavors and preservatives li>
- free of allergens such as gluten, soy or lactose li>
- guaranteed non-GMO li>
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans li>
Rich in Chlorophyll
Chlorophyll resembles the human blood pigment hemoglobin in its chemical structure. It contributes to the formation of red blood cells and increases the ability of the blood to transport oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
At the same time, chlorophyll supports the binding of environmental toxins, pesticides, molds, and other toxins, that we ingest daily. It ensures that they are excreted through the gut.
Because of this dual function of better nutrition and detoxification, chlorophyll improves cell function and increases their capacity to regenerate. Thereby, the life of the cells is prolonged and the aging process is slowed down.
Chlorophyll is also active as an antioxidant and reduces inflammation in the body. At the same time it ensures the increased nourishment of the cells for faster recovery and improved wound healing.
Chlorella is rich in essential nutrients
- Chlorella is one of the most nutrient tense foods in the world. It provides valuable B vitamins, including folic acid as well as vitamin C. Furthermore it supplies the fat-soluble Vitamins A, D, E and K.
- Chlorella is rich in phosphorus, calcium and magnesium and also contains valuable potassium, iron, zinc and other trace elements.
- Approximately 60% of Chlorella is made of protein. In the body, the protein is split into amino acids, which are important for the development of the cells.
- Chlorella supplies enzymes such as pepsin and Chlorophyllase, which support a healthy gut flora and ensure optimal digestion and detoxification of waste products from the intestines.
- Chlorella also contains the unique Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF). This powerful phytochemical component has a detoxifying effect, strengthens the immune system and supports cell growth and the repair of damaged tissue.
Broken cell walls for better absorption of nutrients
Chlorella cells have a tough outer cell wall of indigestible cellulose, which can inhibit absorption of its nutrients during digestion. In order for the valuable nutrients of Chlorella to be absorbed by our body, the cell wall needs to be gently broken during the manufacturing process.
This is done by means of a process in a special mill and a drying process. Only when the cell walls are broken down, the valuable nutrients of Chlorella tablets can be absorbed in the gut.
Health benefits of Chlorella:
- aids detoxification by binding toxins and helping the body to eliminate them through the gut
- supports the building of red blood cells
- improves oxygen and nutrient supply to the cells
- slows down the aging process of the cells
- strengthens the immune system and accelerates the regeneration of cells
- supports the healing processes in the body
- activates metabolism and promotes blood purification
- helps to normalise the alkaline-acid-balance in the body
- promotes the secretion of digestive juices
- helps to prevent and recuperate from Ulcera, Morbus Crohn and Diverticulitis
- supports healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- enhances mental and physical energy
Do Chlorella tablets have any side effects?
No, Chlorella tablets are considered a natural food without side effects, even if taken in larger amount.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated