Chlorella powder - organic and all natural
Chlorella is a blue-green fresh-water micro algae, grown on an island in the South China Sea. It is one of the most nutrient-rich, complete foods available and supplies an abundance of vital nutrients. It also contains the highest concentration of chlorophyll that has ever been found in a plant.
Chlorella is especially known for its ability to eliminate toxins from the body. Thus, it improves the oxygen and nutrients to the cells, activates the metabolism and supports the healing processes in the body and delays the aging process.
The alkaline Chlorella also helps to balance the alkaline-acid-balance and enhances the secretion of digestive juices.
Advantages of Organic Chlorella Powder:
- 100% natural Chlorella powder from controlled organic cultivation
- all natural product, free of additives
- rich in chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- broken cell walls to increase the absorption of valuable nutrients
- carefully produced, to preserve all the vital nutrients
- ideal for people who don't want to swallow tablets
- easily soluble, great for the preparation of Green Drinks
- guaranteed free from colors, flavors and preservatives
- free of allergens such as gluten, soy or lactose
- guaranteed non-GMO
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Rich in Chlorophyll
Chlorophyll resembles the human blood pigment hemoglobin in its chemical structure. It contributes to the formation of red blood cells and increases the ability of the blood to transport oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
At the same time, chlorophyll supports the binding of environmental toxins, pesticides, molds, and other toxins, that we ingest daily. It ensures that they are excreted through the gut.
Because of this dual function of better nutrition and detoxification, chlorophyll improves cell function and increases their capacity to regenerate. Thereby, the life of the cells is prolonged and the aging process is slowed down.
Chlorella is rich in essential nutrients
Broken cell walls for better absorption of nutrients
Chlorella cells have a tough outer cell wall of indigestible cellulose, which can inhibit absorption of its nutrients during digestion. In order for the valuable nutrients of Chlorella to be absorbed by our body, the cell wall needs to be gently broken during the manufacturing process.
This is done by means of a process in a special mill and a drying process. Only when the cell walls are broken down, the valuable nutrients of Chlorella can be absorbed in the gut.
Health benefits of Chlorella:
- aids detoxification by binding toxins and helping the body to eliminate them through the gut
- supports the building of red blood cells
- improves oxygen and nutrient supply to the cells
- slows down the aging process of the cells
- strengthens the immune system and accelerates the regeneration of cells
- supports the healing processes in the body
- activates metabolism and promotes blood purification
- helps to normalise the alkaline-acid-balance in the body
- promotes the secretion of digestive juices
- helps to prevent and recuperate from Ulcera, Morbus Crohn and Diverticulitis
- supports healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- enhances mental and physical energy
Does Chlorella powder have any side effects?
No, Chlorella powder is considered a natural food without side effects, even if taken in larger amount. It can also be combined with other nutritional supplements or medications.