Borage oil for beauty, joints and general health
Borage Oil is a rich, natural source of the essential fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA). Borage Oil has the highest concentration of Gamma Linolenic Acid and is derived from the seeds of the borage (Borago officinalis) plant.
This fatty acid is a precurser to several prostaglandins, which are hormone-like compounds that play a great part in skin and joint health and flexibility, for the cardiovascular health and cholesterol levels. It also has antiflammatory properties and plays a great role in anti aging.
Borage oil is 100% natural. Despite the fact that is is recommended for a lot of different health issues it is not a drug, but a great nutritional supplements. It regulates the metabolism naturally in many ways and has a great impact on vitality, health and beauty.
Borage Oil is recommended as a nutritional supplement
- for healthy hair, skin and nails
- as anti-aging support for the skin
- for healthy joint function
- to relief symptoms associated with PMS and Menopause
- for relief of neurodermatitis, eczema, psoriasis
- for skin burns and akne
- to support the flow characteristic of the blood
- for athletes with inflammatories or infections