Acerola - the natural Vitamin C
Acerola cherry from the tropics is natures richest source of Vitamin C. The acerola cherry delivers 30 times more Vitamin C than a lemon. It is also rich in natural bioflavoides which can protect Vitamin C against premature degration and increase the effect of Vitamin C considerably.
Advantages of Acerola Vitamin C:
- supports a healthy immune system
- acts as powerful antixodant
- supports healthy cardiovascular function
- supports production of collagen
- important for healthy gum
- contains 100% pure vitamin C
- contains natural bioflavonoides
What is the difference between Acerola Vitamin C and the common Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)?
The difference to ascorbic acid is its additional content of natural plant extract. These natural antioxidants from the acerola cherry protect the Vitamin C against premature breakdown and are able to increase the effect of vitamin C for about 20 times.
Therefore it is not necessary to take as much as from ascorbic acid. Each capsule contains 600mg Acerola concentrate, which contains 100mg pure natural Vitamin C.