Acerola - the natural Vitamin C
Acerola cherry from the tropics is natures richest source of Vitamin C. The acerola cherry delivers 30 times more Vitamin C than a lemon. It is also rich in natural bioflavoides which can protect Vitamin C against premature degration and increase the effect of Vitamin C considerably.
Advantages of Acerola Vitamin C:
- supports a healthy immune system
- acts as powerful antixodant
- supports healthy cardiovascular function
- supports production of collagen
- important for healthy gum
- contains 100% pure vitamin C
- contains natural bioflavonoides
What is the difference between Acerola Vitamin C and the common Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)?
The difference to ascorbic acid is its additional content of natural plant extract. These natural antioxidants from the acerola cherry protect the Vitamin C against premature breakdown and are able to increase the effect of vitamin C for about 20 times.
Therefore it is not necessary to take as much as from ascorbic acid. Each capsule contains 600mg Acerola concentrate, which contains 100mg pure natural Vitamin C.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated