Amla Vitamin C Capsules - 100% all natural organic Vitamin C
The Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) is also known by the name of Amla or Amalika. It is one of the most prized fruits in Ayurvedic medicine and its area of application is broadly based. Even modern science is so fascinated by it that in one study, it was designated a “wonderberry”.
Vitamin C is produced from the organic Amla berries which are especially rich in natural vitamin C by nature. It takes 555 kg of Amla berries to produce 1 kg of this highly concentrated Amla vitamin C extract. The vitamin C and the polyphenols are extracted gently with pure water, so that synthetic solvents, additives and carriers are avoided completely.
Every capsule delivers 300 mg of natural vitamin C and is also rich in valuable bioflavonoids. The vitamin C content is equivalent to that of 6 oranges. This is the highest content of natural vitamin C per capsule currently available.
Advantages of Amla Vitamin C:
- high-dosage, purely natural Amla vitamin C capsules
- contains 300 mg of natural organic vitamin C per capsule
- derived from Amla berries under controlled biological cultivation
- contains a special Amla extract that is standardized on 50% vitamin C
- delivers 60 mg of natural bioflavonoids per capsule
- has powerful antioxidant properties
- pure natural extract, guaranteed no ascorbic acid added
- easy on the stomach and very well tolerated
- gently extracted, without synthetic solvents
- free of fillers, colorings, flavorings and preservatives
- filled into plant-based capsules
- suitable for vegetarians, vegans and diabetics
Amla contains lots of natural vitamin C
The Vitamin C in Amla is naturally bonded to bioflavonoids which protect the vitamin C from premature degradation and strengthens its antioxidant and immune-enhancing efficacy. But it also contains other vitamins and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotenoids and B-vitamins.
Vitamin C is important for
- normal functioning of the immune system
- energy metabolism, the nervous system and brain function
- the formation of strong collagen fibers
- the functioning of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage and gums
- the protection of all cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of weariness and fatigue
- the improved intake of iron from the diet
Amla is rich in secondary polyphenols
Every bit as remarkable, as its high vitamin C content, is its broad spectrum of secondary plant-based polyphenols (also known as bioflavonoids or flavonoids), including anthocyanidins, tannins, chalcones, isoflavones and flavonols such as kaempferol and quercetin.
Bioflavonoids have a strong antioxidant effect and are in the position to protect the body’s cells from attacks by free radicals. Since many health-related problems can be triggered by reactive oxygen species, one can significantly reduce the risk of many illnesses through adequate intake of bioflavonoids and vitamin C.
Flavonoids also have an anti-inflammatory effect, are antiallergic, help to fight off bacterial and viral attacks. They support the normal functioning of the immune system, have an effect on the DNA and activate or inhibit numerous enzymes in the human body.
What can Amla vitamin C do for you?
Amla is also designated a superfood because of its high content of vitamin C and other vital nutrients. Because of its protective and strengthening properties, it can not only prevent sicknesses but also play a supportive role during convalescence.
- improves the body’s defense against bacteria, viruses and fungal infestation
- improves the absorption of iron in the body and prevents anemia
- promotes the health of the mucous membrane which lines the digestive tract
- strengthens the heart muscle, the arteries and the lungs
- prevents arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure
- helps to regulate the blood glucose level in diabetics
- supports a healthy cholesterol level
- supports digestion and helps with chronic constipation
- helps with gastritis and peptic ulcers
- regulates the release of stomach acids
- supports the health of the eyes
- protects the liver from oxidative damages
- has a positive effect on hair and nails
- ensures clear, smooth skin and a radiant appearance
- strengthens the gingiva
- improves the body’s own immune response
- has an anti-inflammatory effect
- is a powerful antioxidant
- reduces the appearances of aging
- provides increased vitality and energy
Amla supports your overall health
The yellow-green plum-sized berries have a smooth, tight skin and grow in subtropical and tropical regions. The fruits have a special taste and are at the same time, sour, bitter, sharp, astringent and have a sweet aftertaste.
In India, the fruit is either eaten raw, drunk as fruit juice, processed into jam, pickled with salt, oil and spices, candied with sugar or dried. The fresh Alma fruit is not available in Europe, however Alma powder is offered as a superfood there.
Amla is used for, among other things, general weakness, hyperacidity, gastritis, anemia, constipation, diabetes, liver problems, heart problems and respiratory tract problems.
Amla strengthens the immune system
Its high content of vitamin C and bioflavonoids makes Amla a powerful antioxidative effective nutritious complex in the battle against free radicals. The cell damage caused by these aggressive oxygen molecules can thereby be reduced by Amla. As a consequence, the body can better fight off bacteria and viruses and reduces the risk of infections.
Amla slows down the signs of aging
The numerous vital substances in Amla strengthen the connective tissue and support its repair and development causing the skin to remain more elastic and younger. At the same time, vitamin C and the secondary plant agents protect the connective tissue from damage by free radicals.
Amla strengthens the connective tissue
But Amla does not just strengthen the collagen of the skin causing it to remain tighter, more elastic and younger. It has an overall strengthening effect on all collagen-containing tissue in the body. That includes the mucous membrane that lines the digestive tract, the inner walls of the blood vessels as well as the layer of connective tissue that coats the lung and makes it resistant to infections.
Amla regulates digestion
Amla can influence the entire digestive tract. It stimulates the appetite and also regulates the excretion of stomach acid, as a result of which the development of gastritis and stomach ulcers can be prevented. It helps to clean and protect the liver which plays a decisive role in digestion.
Amla for improved iron absorption
Amla improves the absorption of iron, whereby the formation of red blood cells is stimulated and the transport of oxygen is improved.
How much vitamin C does one need?
Since we humans are unable to produce vitamin C in the body ourselves, we need to incorporate it through our diet. If that amount of vitamin C proves insufficient, it can also be consumed in addition as a dietary supplement in the form of vitamin C capsules.
The worse the diet and the higher the burden of stress, alcohol, coffee, nicotine, and pollutants, the greater is the need for vitamin C. Most dietitian nutritionists nowadays recommend a daily minimum consumption of 200 to 400 mg of vitamin C. The daily need for vitamin C can, under certain circumstances, increase to 1000 mg and more.
Who has an especially high need for vitamin C?
- people under stress
- elderly people
- those who eat little fruit and vegetables
- persons who often consume fast food
- anyone exposed to harmful substances
- persons who live in a city
- pregnant women
- women who are taking the pill
- overweight people
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated