Complete Amino Formula with 21 free amino acids
Amino Complex provides 21 essential and nonessential amino acids in one formula. Since all amino acids are in free form, no digestive power is needed anymore. The body can thus absorb the amino acids directly and use it to build up the body's own protein.
Benefits of Amino Complex:
- optimal supply of all 21 essential and non-essential amino acids
- all amino acids are available in free, crystalline form
- contains 546mg of pure amino acids per capsule
- can be absorbed by the body without digestion
- the amino acids are immediately available to the body
- unlike hard-pressed tablets, the Amino Complex capsules dissolve within a few minutes, releasing the amino acids more quickly
- filled in vegetable capsules
- free from additives, fillers, colors or preservatives
- ideal for allergy sufferers, vegetarians and vegans
- free of side effects
Amino acid tablets are particularly valuable for
- all people with limited protein digestion or digestive power
- athletes, who need a fast source of amino acids after the workout of if they are on the go
- all people who are looking for a reliable amino acid source and follow a strict low-fat and low-carbohydrate diet
Amino acids - the building blocks of life
From the amino acids, which are obtained by the digestion from the dietary protein, the body's own protein is formed. Above all, our muscles, the connective tissue, our immune system, the nervous system, all organs, enzymes and hormones are produced in very complicated metabolic processes from amino acids. Also, fast clear thinking, good mood and mental performance are determined by amino acids. In fact, these protein building blocks are the most valuable component of our food.
Any protein-containing food we eat must first be broken down into the individual amino acids in the digestive tract before it can be absorbed into the bloodstream. This takes 1 to 5 hours, depending on the protein source.
During this digestion process, in addition to the amino acids, nitrogen waste products are also formed. In fact, when eating egg, meat, fish, whey, whey and egg amino acid preparations or vegetable proteins, only 20-50% of the amino acids added will be used to build endogenous protein.
The remaining 50 to 80% of the ingested protein is excreted by the body as nitrogen waste via kidney and liver. The recovery of amino acids from dietary protein is therefore quite exhausting for the body. In addition, amino acids are not stored by the body, but must be continuously fed with the food.
The big advantage of Amino Complex is that its amino acid is already available in free form. The body can therefore absorb them without digestive effort in the small intestine within a very short time.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Silicon Dioxide
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated