Acerola powder – the 100% natural vitamin C
Acerola vitamin C is a natural fruit powder, obtained through a gentle manufacturing process. Acerola cherries exceed the vitamin C content of other fruits manifold and contain up to 30 times more as lemons.
Bio Acerola Vitamin C Powder comprises all of this tropical fruit’s naturally contained bioflavonoids (plant-based active substances). Acerola vitamin C is ideal for delicious drinks, rich in vitamin C.
It can be also added to other meals and drinks to enhance them with natural vitamin C. Each serving provides 300mg natural vitamin C.
Scientists describe Vitamin C as the strongest anti-aging vitamin. If you want to stay young, healthy and beautiful, you should take a sufficient amount of vitamin C daily.
Its protecting, strengthening characteristics can prolong life for many years. Therefore, vitamin C is a natural vital substance, helping sustain vitality, performance, youth, flexibility, resilience and defying age.
Benefits of Bio Acerola Vitamin C Powder?
How does Bio Acerola C Powder differ from conventional vitamin C (ascorbic acid)?
Contrary to ascorbic acid, vitamin C acerola powder delivers plant-based active bioflavonoids. These natural antioxidants protect the vitamin C from premature degradation and can enhance its effect significantly.
An increasing number of studies show that bioflavonoids and its infinite varieties can contribute greatly to the maintenance of vibrant health.
Hence, it isn't necessary to take big quantities of natural vitamin C to achieve the same protective effect as conventional ascorbic acid.
How to take Bio Acerola Vitamin C Powder?
Our body isn't able to produce vitamin C which is vital for our health. Therefore, it must be supplied regularly by food or supplements.
Studies have shown that taking small amounts of vitamin C several times throughout the day is considerably better. Instead of taking a high dose at once, take 3 to 4 small servings of Bio Acerola Vitamin C Powder with your meals, depending on your vitamin C needs.
Can diabetics also take Acerola Vitamin C powder?
Acerola Vitamin C powder contains maltodextrin as a carrier. Since Acerola powder is very hygroscopic and easily attracts moisture from the air, maltodextrin is necessary to keep the powder free flowing.
100g maltodextrin equals 8,5 carbohydrate units. One serving of 1,8g Acerola powder (supplying 300mg Vitamin C) contains about 0,9g Maltodextrin, which equals 0,076 carbohydrate units. Since Acerola Vitamin C contains such a small amount of carbohydrates, this quantity neglectable for most diabetics.
Are you getting enough vitamin C?
Did you know that peppers, cabbage and broccoli contain more vitamin C than kiwis, lemons, strawberries or oranges which are considered especially rich in vitamin C?
Did you know that grains (even whole grains) and all products made of it, e.g. bread, pasta, pastries and also rice, don't contain any vitamin C? Hence, those who mainly eat bread and other grain products are definitely part of the population which doesn't get sufficient amounts of vitamin C.
Only eating five servings of (raw) fruits and vegetables supply enough vitamin C. Vitamin scientists recommend those who can't follow this diet to take vitamin C as supplement..
How much vitamin C do you need?
Generally, it can be said: the worse the nutrition and exposure to stress, alcohol, coffee, nicotine and pollutants, the higher the demand for vitamin C.
A minimum intake of 200-400mg vitamin C daily is recommended by many nutritionists.
Who needs more vitamin C?
- people living under stress
- those drinking alcohol
- pregnant women
- all seniors
- those eating lots of fast food
- women who take the pill
- those exposed to pollutants
- people who live in the city
- overweight people
The Vitamin C demand for these risk groups can rise up to 1000mg or more daily.
Vitamin C is important for
- a normal function of the immune system, energy metabolism, the brain's nervous system
- a normal collagen formation of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilages, gums, teeth
- protecting all body cells from oxidative stress
- minimising fatigue and exhaustion
- increases the intake of iron from food
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
Especially smokers benefit from Acerola Vitamin C powder
To protect the body from the toxic substances of one cigarette, the body needs about 30mg vitamin C. It therefore becomes the chief antidote.
As an visible sign of a vitamin C deficiency, smokers get wrinkles around the eyes earlier since there isn't sufficient vitamin C available to maintain healthy collagen and firm skin.
Even a few drags of a cigarette constrict the blood vessels up to 40%. Therefore, it's no surprise that more smokers than non-smokers become impotent at an early age.
Acerola Vitamin C and the heart
Dr. Linus Pauling emphasizes the following in his book: “Fortunately, vitamin C isn't a drug – it's an orthomolecular vital substance, normally available in the human body and of minimal toxicity.
Those who want to take vitamin C to improve their health in the best way possible neither need a prescription nor the medical establishment's consent. The laymen’s knowledge and ability to judge can be superior to the physicians' in this regard.”
How much vitamin C is too much?
Two-time noble prize laureate Dr. Linus Pauling was the best-known vitamin C expert. Until his death at the age of 93 he took 18,000mg vitamin C daily.
As a scientist he dealt with this vital substance for years. He was convinced that it can increase quality of life significantly and prolong life for many years.
Vitamin C is safe even in extremely high dosages. Some may get loose stools or diarrhea at a dosage above 1,000mg/day. These symptoms, however, are absolutely harmless and disappear when the dose is lowered.
Vitamin C is continually associated with the formation of kidney stones. It's true that too much vitamin C is eliminated by the kidneys, but kidney stones certainly won't form. On the contrary: it protects them.
Guaranteed Quality for Your Health
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.
These 5 factors guarantee our quality:
1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
2. Highest quality ingredients without compromise
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
3. Guaranteed pure and free from additives:
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
4. Manufactured in to the highest quality standards
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
5. Full label disclosure
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated