5-HTP 200mg capsules to support sleep and mood naturally
Restful sleep is important for body and mind to regenerate. Sleep problems have negative repercussions across all aspects of our lives and health. The results of a sleep deficit include moodiness, reduced activity levels, lack of concentration, and long-term health problems. 5-HTP can help to naturally induce relaxing sleep.
Sleep deprivation - an epidemic
Sleep problems have become an epidemic. Every second woman and every fourth man reports in surveys to suffer from some problem related to sleep. The number one culprit named is career stress, immediately followed by problems in the family or health issues.
Problems to fall asleep, stay asleep all night long, long periods of insomnia, or simply too little time to sleep - the problem is not based on one cause alone. Only those who get a full night of sleep can function at their personal best in daytime.
To feel sufficiently rested, we not only need sleep long enough, but also high quality sleep. Those who suffer from sleep problems and want to have a solution free from medication can find a 100% natural method right here.
Lack of sleep makes you sick
Those who sleep too little on an ongoing basis live a dangerous life. Chronic sleep deprivation takes a toll on your health. Scientists have found that stress and bad mood are symptoms, but the continuous lack of sleep can increase the risk of diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disease.
Most healthy people need seven to nine hours of sleep in every 24-hour period to regenerate the body and mind. People who work changing shifts experience a high sleep deficit in just a few weeks, which leads to a lower attention and lack of concentration.
Get naturally better sleep with 5-HTP
As the sleep research shows, sleep is the result of biochemical processes. The brain produces serotonin and melatonin, which are chemicals that help in falling asleep and staying asleep.
Only when both chemicals are present in high enough amounts, the body relaxes, gets tired, and ready for restful sleep. With increasing age, the body produces lower amounts of serotonin and melatonin, leading to a reduction in the average sleep duration and the development of sleep problems.
Working shifts and long distance travel (jet lag) disrupt the production of those two crucial chemicals. Both melatonin and serotonin are made from 5-HTP. Scientific studies show that taking 5-HTP increases the production of both chemicals and leads to healthy, natural sleep.
Advantages of 5-HTP 200mg:
- supplies a high dose of 200mg natural 5-HTP per capsule
- extracted from the Griffonia Simplicifolia plant
- free from allergens, fillers and other additives
- filled into easy to swallow plant based capsules
- suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is 5-HTP used for?
The increase of serotonin levels by 5-HTP is not only positive for better sleep. It is also indicated for the following ailments:
- Depression and feelings of fear
- Feelings of tension and unrest
- Migraine and chronic headaches
- Chronic muscle pain
Why is 5-HTP better for restful sleep than melatonin and L-tryptophan?
Scientists have discovered that L-tryptophan has to be taken in substantially higher doses than 5-HTP to achieve the same result. Older people and those suffering from extreme stress are not able to transform L-tryptophan into 5-HTP in optimal amounts.
Since melatonin works very well for some people, it is often recommended as a natural sleep aid. Through the simultaneous production of serotonin, 5-HTP has a broader range of benefits than melatonin alone.
5-HTP relaxes body and mind and helps in many cases to eliminate the cause of the sleeplessness such as unrest, depression, or fears.
Who should not take 5-HTP?
Those who take anti-depressiva or psychoactive drugs should take 5-HTP only after consulting with their physician. Once the treatment with psycho pharmaceuticals is completed, 5-HTP can be taken with a doctor´s approval as a method to improve the mood in a natural way, free from side effects.
Does 5-HTP have any side effects?
5-HTP is naturally found in plants and fruits. The seeds of the African healing herb griffonia simplicifolia are the richest natural source of 5-HTP and is used to extract 5-HTP. Vitality Nutritionals 5-HTP contains a high potency griffonia simplicifolia extract with a 5-HTP content of 99%.
5-HTP is a substance, which occurs in the body naturally. It is practically free of side effects when taken in the usual recommended dose of 50 to 400 mg. Only in very rarely, people experience soft bowel movements, gas, or tiredness.
If the dose of 5-HTP is raised too quickly, the fast increase of serotonin can lead to temporary feelings of unrest and increased activity. These side effects can be prevented by a slow increase of the dosage.
5-HTP can be taken daily and over a prolonged period of time without developing a dependency or resistance. The intake of 5-HTP can be interrupted or stopped completely at any time without experiencing the symptoms of withdrawal, which are common with sleep medications.
- Egg Free
- Peanut Free
- Fish Free
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
- Lactose Free
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Free of Colors
- No Flavors
- Preservative Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
Wenn es um Ihre Gesundheit geht, ist die Qualität das Wichtigste. Deshalb werden unserere Vitality Nutritionals Produkte von einem unabhängigen Labor mit modernster Analyse-Technologie auf ihren Wirkstoffgehalt und ihre Reinheit geprüft. So haben Sie die Garantie, dass die auf der Etikette angegebenen Werte stimmen.Diese 5 Faktoren garantieren die Qualität: 1. Geprüfte Qualität
- alle Inhaltsstoffe werden auf ihren Wirkstoffgehalt und Reinheit geprüft
- ein unabhängiges Labor prüft zusätzlich die Qualität der fertigen Produkte
- die Qualität der Rohstoffe und Produkte wird durch ein Analysezertifikat bestätigt
- nur Rohstoffe höchster Qualität und Reinheit werden verwendet
- standardisierte Rohstoffe garantieren den Wirkstoffgehalt
- höchste Bioverfügbarkeit in therapeutisch wirksamer Dosierung
- totaler Verzicht auf alle unnötigen Zusatzstoffe
- absolut frei von künstlichen Farbstoffen, Füllstoffen, Bindemitteln ect.
- garantiert frei von gentechnisch veränderten Substanzen
- hergestellt von zertifizierten Produzenten auf modernsten Produktionsanlagen
- produziert unter Einhaltung der weltweit strengsten Hygienerichtlinien
- hergestellt nach höchsten Qualitätsstandards wie GMP, HACCP, IFS usw.
- vollständige Angabe aller Zutaten und Inhaltsstoffe
- Angabe aller Inhaltsstoffe mit ihrem standardisierten Wirkstoffgehalt
- Allergene und tierische Erzeugnisse sind immer angegebenen