Vitamin D3 Drops with 2500 IU
With Vitamin D3 Drops, it is particularly easy to cover one´s daily vitamin D requirement. They are ideal primarily for those who do not wish to take capsules. With the vitamin D3 drops you can adapt the intake to your individual needs at any time.
Vitamin D3 Drops contain nothing but vitamin D3 made from lanolin to a pharmaceutically pure standard. Medium Chain Triglycerides from coconut oil is used as a base to ensure optimum bioavailability and stability. The vitamin D3 drops are guaranteed to be free from palm oil and other undesirable additives.
Why vitamin D3 2500 IU are the best vitamin D drops you can buy:
- Practical dosage and well-tolerated: Each drop contains 2500 IU of the highest quality natural vitamin D3 from lanolin. This dose is ideal for maintaining an optimal vitamin D level. With the practical dosage using a pipette, you are very flexible and can add any amount of vitamin D3 as required.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: Contains only 100% natural vitamin D3 from lanolin in its most effective form. Natural vitamin D3 is optimally absorbed by the body. It quickly reaches a high concentration in the blood and has the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity.
- Tested quality: Vitamin D3 2500 IU is checked by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology for its active ingredient content and its purity. So, you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality preparation.
- Guaranteed free from allergens and additives: The Vitality Vitamin D3 2500 IU drops only contain MCT oil, which is obtained from coconut. The use of palm oil is deliberately avoided. The product is free from allergens such as soy, gluten, and lactose and also contains no dyes, preservatives or genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
- Very good price / performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the active ingredients contained, their dosage, the absence of unwanted additives and the very good compatibility ensure an extraordinarily good price / performance ratio.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the vitamin D drops 2500 IU with our 100-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
How much vitamin D do we need?
Experts recommend maintaining a vitamin D level of 50-60 ng/ml in the blood to take full advantage of the many benefits that vitamin D offers for health. But especially in the months when there is less sunlight, it is almost impossible in some latitudes to generate enough vitamin D3 by sun exposure.
Unfortunately, studies have proven that going for a winter walk is not enough. North of the 42nd parallel (above Rome), the sun is simply too low in the winter months to allow enough UVB rays to pass through that would be necessary to produce vitamin D.
During the summer months, a person with fair skin with direct sunlight (in swimwear, without sun protection) produces around 10,000 IU in 10 to 20 minutes at lunchtime (depending on the skin type). Depending on the pigmentation, people with dark skin produce less.
Three sunbaths a week are enough to be optimally supplied with vitamin D. The vitamin D stores replenished in summer last about 2 months. After that, the body relies on food or supplements.
Most people use a sunscreen with a high protection factor in the summer. But sun protection factor 8 already blocks the formation of vitamin D in the skin by up to 95%.
No wonder a large part of the population in Europe suffers from chronic vitamin D deficiency, not only in winter but also in summertime.
Inadequate intake through food
Vitamin D is mainly found in oily fish, liver oil, offal, and in small amounts in milk, eggs, and butter. However, the consumption of milk, eggs, or butter, which is most commonly known for vitamin D intake, is too low to be able to ingest sufficient amounts of vitamin D through food.
The key to our health
According to a study by the University of Oxford, gene receptors all over the body need enough vitamin D for gene expression (conversion of the genetic information) to function normally.
A lack of vitamin D can, therefore, lead to serious illnesses. The reason why vitamin D is the key to our health is in our genes.
What can vitamin D3 2500 IU do for your health?
The effects of a vitamin D deficiency can be clearly seen from what vitamin D is responsible for in our body:
- supports the normal function of an intact immune system
- contributes to the building and maintenance of normal strong bones
- supports a normal calcium level in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- supports normal muscle function
- has a function in cell division
- plays a role in the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
Vitamin D3 drops are ideal for replenishing vitamin D storage and maintaining a healthy vitamin D level all year round.
Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 should always be taken together
Anyone who regularly takes high doses of Vitamin D as nutritional supplement has an increased need for Vitamin K2. Because of the intake of Vitamin D, increased amounts of calcium will be taken out of the food by the intestine. At the same time, the body increasingly produces Gla proteins, which have the task of transporting calcium in the body.
Gla proteins can only be activated by vitamin K2. When activated, calcium is bound to the proteins and transported to the bones and teeth, where it is incorporated.
At the same time, Vitamin K2 prevents calcium from being stored in those places where it is not desired, such as for example, in the arteries. Vitamin K2 thus prevents arteriosclerosis and at the same time, ensures strong bones, since it is vital for the storage of calcium in the bones.
Vitamin D3 and K2 work closely together to strengthen the bones and promote heart and artery health.
Therefore we recommend to everyone who regularly takes high doses of Vitamin D3 in the form of capsules or drops, to take an additional 200 mcg Vitamin K2 per day.
Here you can find more info about how to combine vitamin D and vitamin K.
Because each person has a different Vitamin D requirement, we recommend to all people, who take more than 5,000 IU Vitamin D3 (2 drops) daily on a regular basis, to have the 25(OH)D value tested every 3 months. This is the only way to guarantee that neither too little nor too much Vitamin D is supplemented.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated