The complete Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B Complex contains all 8 B-Vitamins plus Inositol in one a unique and well-balanced formula. The special thing about Vitamin B Complex is that Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 as well as and folic acid as active folate are available in their active form. As a result, these vitamins are more bioavailable to the body and can be absorbed more easily and completely.
The vitamin B complex is particularly important for health because it is crucial for normal cell division and nerve function, normal brain function, physical and mental energy, beautiful skin, strong hair, and the cardiovascular system. The latest research suggests that the B vitamins are also particularly important for a long life.
The decisive advantages of the vitamin B complex capsules:
- Complete vitamin B complex: provides all 8 B vitamins in one complete formula of the highest quality. Taking all B vitamins together is ideal because they can only perform their innumerable tasks in the body as a team.
- Balanced doses and well-tolerated: The Vitamin B Complex is ideal for people who have an increased need for B vitamins or who want to compensate for a deficiency. Each capsule provides 200% of the recommended daily intake. The vitamin B complex is well tolerated and has no side effects.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: The vitamin B complex formula contains vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 in their active form. It also contains folic acid in its active form as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). These active forms are instantly available and more effective than traditional B vitamins, as they don't have to be converted first in the body to do their job.
- Tested quality: It is checked by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology for its active ingredient content and its purity. So you can be sure that you are taking a high-quality vitamin B supplement.
- 100% vegan: Bottled in purely vegetable capsules. Guaranteed free from animal ingredients and therefore suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Guaranteed free from allergens and additives: Free of magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, free from gelatin and allergens such as soy, gluten and lactose, free from dyes and preservatives, guaranteed free from genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
- Very good price/performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the B vitamins contained, their dosage, the absence of undesired additives and the very good tolerance ensures an exceptionally good price/performance ratio.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We guarantee the quality of Vitamin B Complex with our 100-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
With Quatrefolic - the active form of folic acid
Vitamin B Complex contains folic acid in its active form as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). This form of folate is immediately available in the body and more effective than conventional folic acid since it does not first have to be converted into active folate by enzymatic processes in order to be able to fulfill its tasks.
In fact, about half of the human population has a reduced enzyme function due to a gene defect - the so-called MTHFR mutation. In this case, the body can't convert conventional unmetabolized folic acid to the active folate 5-MTHF. This could explain why some people have insufficient folate blood levels despite an adequate supply of folic acid. It is particularly important for these people to take activated folic acid.
What can the Vitamin B Complex do for your health?
- balances a vitamin B deficiency
- contributes to the normal functioning of energy metabolism and the nervous system
- supports the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- ensures normal red blood cell formation
- supports normal protein synthesis and glycogen metabolism
- ensures beautiful skin and hair
- contributes to normal psychological function
- helps protect the cells from oxidative stress
- reduces tiredness and premature fatigue
- contributes to normal heart function
- contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- supports normal cell division
In which case is the B-Vitamin Complex especially important?
- if you have a vitamin B deficiency
- if you don´t eat healthily
- if you are under a lot of stress
- if you do not work out regularly
- if you are nervous and cannot relax
- if you have difficulty concentrating
- if you suffer from tremors
- if you smoke
Why do we not get enough vitamin B?
In nature, the B vitamins are mainly found in whole grains, liver and beer yeast. By removing the valuable seedlings and husks, whole grain cereals become white flour and polished rice. Both contain almost no B vitamins. A deficiency is therefore inevitable.
Pure concentrate for your nerves
The B vitamins are rightly called nerve vitamins. If someone goes up in the air because of every little thing or frequently has uncontrolled outbursts of anger, they may not get enough B vitamins with their food.
Tingling in the arms and legs could also be a sign of a lack of vitamin B. The regular intake of B vitamins increases resilience and ensures more inner peace, balance and nerve strength.
Homocysteine and your heart
Elevated levels of homocysteine are considered a risk factor for heart disease. It is just as important or maybe even more serious than cholesterol. High homocysteine levels triple the risk of heart disease.
The vitamin B complex - especially folic acid - activates enzymes that convert homocysteine and keep it naturally in the normal range. If there is a lack of B vitamins, the homocysteine level can rise dangerously.
The lower the level of folic acid in the blood, for example, the greater the risk that deposits will form in the arteries. This is what researchers at Tufts University have found. Smokers need three times as much folic acid as non-smokers to achieve normal blood values.
Save up to 20% when you buy Vitamin B complex capsules
Vitamin B complex capsules should be taken regularly over a long period of time. Experts even recommend a permanent daily intake to guarantee an adequate supply of B vitamins and to prevent a deficiency.
So buy Vitamin B Complex in stock or place a bulk order with family or friends. Take advantage of our bulk discounts, with which you can save up to 20%. At the same time, you benefit from the many advantages of long-term intake of the vitamin B complex capsules.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated