Vitamin D3 Drops - high potency with 5000 IU
With Vitamin D3 Drops 5000 IU, it is particularly easy to cover the daily vitamin D requirement. They are ideal for those who do not wish to take capsules or would like to take a higher amount as Vitamin D depot supplement.
Vitamin D3 Drops contain vitamin D3 in pharmaceutically pure quality. For optimal bioavailability and stability, medium-chain triglycerides of coconut oil are used as the base. The vitamin D3 drops are guaranteed to be free from palm oil and other unwanted additives.
Why Vitamin D3 5000 IU is the best high-dose Vitamin D drops 5000 IU that you can buy:
- Highly dosed and well-tolerated: Each drop contains 5000 IU of the highest quality natural vitamin D3 from lanolin. This dose is ideal for maintaining an optimal vitamin D level. With the practical dosage using a pipette, the dosage is flexible and you can add any amount of vitamin D3 as required.
- Highest bioavailability and bioactivity: Contains only 100% natural vitamin D3 from lanolin in its most effective form. Natural vitamin D3 is optimally absorbed by the body and quickly reaches a high concentration in the blood. It has the highest possible bioavailability and bioactivity and is active in the body for a long time.
- Tested quality: Vitamin D3 5000 IU is checked by an independent laboratory with the latest analysis technology for its active ingredient content and its purity. So you can be sure that you are taking high-quality preparation.
- Guaranteed free from allergens and additives: The Vitality Vitamin D3 5000 IU drops only contain MCT oil, which is obtained from coconut. The use of palm oil is deliberately avoided. The product is free from allergens such as soy, gluten, and lactose and also contains no dyes, preservatives or genetically modified substances (GMO-free).
- Very good price/performance ratio: The high quality and purity of the active ingredients contained, their dosage, the absence of unwanted additives and the very good compatibility ensure an extraordinarily good price/performance ratio.
- Satisfaction guarantee: We guarantee the quality of the vitamin D drops 5000 IU with our 100-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get the purchase price back.
How much vitamin D do we need?
Experts recommend maintaining a vitamin D level of 60-80 ng/ml in the blood in order to fully benefit from the many advantages that vitamin D offers for health. But especially in the months when there is not a lot of sun exposure, it is almost impossible to generate enough vitamin D3.
A winter walk is unfortunately not enough, studies have proven this. North of the 42nd parallel (above Rome), the sun is simply too low in the winter months to allow enough UVB rays to pass through that would be necessary to produce vitamin D.
During the summer months, a person with fair skin under direct sunlight (in swimwear, without sun protection) produces around 10,000 IU in 10 to 20 minutes at noon (depending on the skin type). Depending on the pigmentation, people with dark skin produce less.
Three sunbaths a week are enough to be optimally supplied with vitamin D. The vitamin D stored over the summer lasts about 2 months. After that, the body relies on food or supplements.
Most people use a sunscreen with a high protection factor in the summer. But sun protection factor 8 already blocks the formation of vitamin D in the skin by up to 95%.
No wonder a large part of the population in Europe suffers from chronic vitamin D deficiency, not only in the winter but also in the summer.
Inadequate intake through food
Vitamin D is mainly found in oily fish, cod liver oil, offal and in small amounts in milk, eggs, and butter. However, the consumption of milk, eggs or butter, which is most commonly eaten in our latitudes, is too low to be able to absorb sufficient amounts of vitamin D through food.
The key to our health
According to a study by the University of Oxford, gene receptors all over the body need sufficient amounts of vitamin D for gene expression (conversion of the genetic information) to function normally.
A lack of vitamin D can, therefore, lead to serious illnesses. The reason why vitamin D is the key to our health is in our genes.
What can vitamin D do for your health?
The effects of a vitamin D deficiency can clearly be seen from what vitamin D is responsible for in our body:
- supports the normal function of an intact immune system
- helps build and maintain normal strong bones
- supports a normal calcium level in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- supports normal muscle function
- has a function in cell division
- plays an important role in the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
Vitamin D3 drops are ideal for replenishing vitamin D storage and for maintaining a healthy vitamin D level all year round.
Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 should always be taken together
Anyone who regularly takes high doses of Vitamin D3 as a nutritional supplement has an increased need for Vitamin K2. Because as a result of the intake of Vitamin D, increased amounts of calcium will be taken out of the food by the intestine. At the same time, the body increasingly produces Gla proteins, which have the task of transporting calcium in the body.
Gla proteins can only be activated through vitamin K2. When activated, calcium is bound to the proteins and transported to the bones and teeth, where it is absorbed.
At the same time, Vitamin K2 prevents calcium from being stored in those places where it is not desired, for example, in the arteries and other soft tissues of the body. Vitamin K2 helps keep the arteries clean and at the same time ensures that normal, strong bones are preserved.
Vitamin D3 and K2 work closely together to strengthen the bones and promote the health of the heart and arteries.
Therefore we recommend to everyone taking an additional 200 mcg of Vitamin K2 per day with a high dose of vitamin D3, e.g. our product vitamin K2 200 mcg.
Here you can find more info about the right combination of vitamin D and vitamin K.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated