PureWay-C ™ 600 mg: A high dosage and well tolerated
Many people take Vitamin C to support them through times of increased physical demand, or during the colder season. So if you are looking for a safe, high-quality product, then you have come to the right place.
Vitamin C is one of life’s essentials, and this micronutrient is also described as ascorbic acid. A vitamin C deficiency was widespread among seafarers during the 16th and 17th centuries. Such a disease is called scurvy, which is why the word ascorbic acid really means anti-scurvy acid. This vitamin activates the body's defenses and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system .
The spectrum of active ingredients in PureWay-C ™ 600 mg
This preparation is very rapidly absorbed, which means the ascorbic acid it contains is highly available to the body. The fatty acids and citrus bioflavonoids contained in PureWay act as a carrier for vitamin C, allowing it to get into cells faster. This is a natural, mature product that is constantly monitored. Vitamin C also supports normal collagen formation, which is important for the functioning of blood vessels, bones, and cartilage .
A vitamin deficiency manifests itself as feelings of weakness, muscle pain, or extreme tiredness, and taking supplements can help prevent these symptoms. Vitamin C positively influences the energy metabolism of your immune cells and helps protect against oxidative stress . It occurs naturally in the skin, yet unlike many other animals, the human body is unable to produce its own vitamin C .
Why PureWay-C ™ 600 mg is guaranteed to be the best product you can buy
If you plan to take vitamin C, you should make sure you purchase a tested and approved product. Scientific research into the usage of vitamin C is ongoing, and it has shown some promising effects with high tolerance applications . And naturally, our own products are also constantly monitored and improved. PureWay-C ™ 600 mg contains a very high dose of vitamin C. Unlike many other preparations, the body can absorb fairly substantial amounts of vitamin C: Because this vitamin can only support normal body functions, any excess amounts will thus be excreted immediately.
- Rapidly available: The ingredients immediately enter the bloodstream and can thus be quickly used by the body.
- Gentle on the stomach: Our product is not acidic, and is thus suitable for sensitive stomachs.
- Dosage and application: High doses in capsule form are a safe, easy, and uncomplicated way to supply your body with vitamin C – because higher doses are not harmful.
- Pure and reliable: We demand the highest quality standards for all our products, and pay special attention to the purity of every ingredient.
- Ongoing quality control: All of our products are subject to strict monitoring to ensure they remain safe and compliant.
- Proven by research: In its approved form, vitamin C has been the subject of research for many years. Our formulation of PureWay-C ™ 600 mg is always informed by the latest research findings.
- Best value for money: With this high dosage, you get more vitamins for less money.
- Free from undesirable additives: Our products contain just the effective ingredients – nothing more and nothing less!
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians This product is suitable for those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet. Diabetics too can also enjoy this safe, well-tolerated product.
Healthy people can also take more than 600 mg of vitamin C per day. Simply swallow several capsules with some liquid over the course of the day.
Does PureWay-C ™ 600 mg have any side effects?
In general, taking vitamin C has no negative effects on healthy people. If an overdose occurs, the excess ascorbic acid is simply excreted with the urine . However, anyone suffering from a kidney disease should consult a healthcare professional before taking this product. Indigestion or diarrhea can be a sign of intolerance. So if you experience such symptoms, stop taking vitamin C and seek medical advice. Vitamin C is a vital nutrient, so people are very rarely allergic to it. An allergic reaction is characterized by an itching in the throat, the formation of blisters in the mouth, or the swelling of the lips. In such circumstances, the attendant medical staff will carry out appropriate allergy testing. These allergic intolerances are usually discovered very early in life. Anyone affected should not take this preparation.
Who would ideally benefit from PureWay-C ™ 600 mg?
This high-dose product is intended for people who have an increased need for vitamin C. This can arise, for example, during the course of an infectious disease. And in times of increased physical or mental demands, your body may require an increased supply of nutrients. Besides those with a professional career, this may also apply to competitive athletes like marathon runners and skiers. Taking dietary supplements is never a substitute for a healthy diet; they should only be used where additional support is required. The recommendation is always to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables. Others who may be at risk of an insufficient vitamin C intake include the elderly and those who smoke .
Studies and references
- Klein, S. Ascorbinsäure. Gelbe Liste 2019.
- DePhillipo, N. N., Aman, Z. S., Kennedy, M. I.,Begley, J. P., Moatshe, G. & Robert LaPrade, R. F. Efficacy of Vitamin C Supplementation on Collagen Synthesis and Oxidative Stress After Musculoskeletal Injuries: A Systematic Review. Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine 2018, 6 (10)
- Probiotika zur Stärkung des Immunsystems 2020 Forum Via Sanitas
- Al-Niaimi, F. & Yi Zhen Chiang, N. Topical Vitamin C and the Skin: Mechanisms of Action and Clinical Applications Journal Clinical Aesthetic Dermatology 2017, 10(7)
- Wehrmann, M. Vitamin C zum Schutz vor SARS-CoV-2 und zur Behandlung von COVID-19 Journal für Gynäkologische Endokrinologie 2020, 23
- Vitamin C - erstaunlich gesund? Verbraucherzentrale
- Abdullah, M., Jamil, R. T. & Attia, F. N. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) StatPearls 2020
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated