Probiotic capsules of a new generation to support a healthy gut flora
Probiotics are not only the key to better health and a stronger immune system. They are also crucial in the treatment of digestive disorders, mental disorders and neurological disorders. Probiotic bacterial cultures therefore directly affect our health, vigor and vitality.
The Survival of the probiotics is critical
Probiotic bacterial cultures are living microorganisms that are very sensitive to heat, acids and enzymes. If unprotected, more than 90% of the bacteria are destroyed in the digestive tract by stomach acid, bile acid and digestive enzymes.
Consequently, scientists have conducted decades of research to ensure the survival of the bacteria until they reach the target area in the intestine. A further challenge has been to keep the living bacteria in the probiotic inactive and stable so that they can survive storage without cooling.
Patented Multi-Shield-Technology for triple protection of sensitive gut bacteria
Probiotic Vital is the first probiotic with triple protection, which guarantees unsurpassed effectiveness.
In a study, the patented dual-coating technology showed that the probiotic cultures have a survival rate at least 100 times higher than unprotected bacteria.
The bacterial cultures are double-coated as well as filled in gastric-juice-resistant capsules. This ensures their stability and activity up to their release at the target site in the intestine.
1st Protection factor
A protective layer made of a natural polysaccharide matrix protects the sensitive bacteria from moisture and heat and ensures stability during storage.
2nd Protection factor
A second protective layer composed of an amino-peptide-matrix protects the bacteria against stomach acid, pancreatic enzymes and bile. This ensures that the bacteria arrive safely in the small intestine. There, the pH-dependent protective layer dissolves and releases the bacteria so that they can propagate unhindered.
3rd Protection factor
Stomach-acid-resistant vegan plant-based capsules guarantee that the bacteria pass through the stomach intact.
9 Reasons why Probiotic Vital is the best probiotic capsule you can buy:
- probiotic with triple protection of sensitive bacterial strains
- 100 times more probiotic bacteria enter the intestine alive
- provides 14 highly effective probiotic bacterial strains
- highly dosed with 20 billion probiotic bacteria per capsule
- patented production process ensures stability and efficacy
- multiple scientific studies have been carried out with the dual-coated cultures
- filled in gastric-acid-resistant plant based capsules
- can also be stored at room temperature
- the glass bottle offers additional protection for the sensitive bacteria
Probiotics for a healthy gut flora
Plants have roots – we humans have intestines. It is only through our intestines that nutrients and vital substances can be absorbed into the bloodstream. If the intestinal flora is disturbed, the body cells starve, even if sufficient nutrients and vital substances are supplied via the food we eat.
Probiotic bacteria are living microorganisms that reside in the intestinal mucosa and help the body in absorb nutrients and defend against pathogens.
In fact, there are 10 times more probiotic bacteria in the intestine than there are cells in the human body. A functioning digestive system is crucial to our health since our bodies' intake of nutrients takes place entirely in the intestine and 70% of the immune system is located there as well.
Lack of probiotic bacteria
One in every four individuals has 40% too few healthy bacteria in his or her intestine. The main reason for this is that antibiotics are prescribed far too often. A study has shown that the negative effects of antibiotics can last for up to 2 years. Furthermore, toxins – to which we are constantly exposed – weaken intestinal function and thus impair the ability to absorb and utilize nutrients and vital substances.
A lack of probiotic bacteria can lead to digestive problems, candida infections, depression, anxiety, skin problems, autoimmune diseases, frequent colds and much more.
Sterilized and disinfected
In earlier times, when abundant fresh foods were commonplace and food was fermented to make it last, our bodies absorbed probiotic bacteria in sufficient quantities.
Today, however, pasteurization, sterilization, disinfection and processing of food means that our food now contains fewer probiotic bacteria. In addition, many foods contain antibiotics and pesticides that further decimate the good bacteria in our bodies.
Gut flora build up with probiotics
The big secret is, the one and only way to create a healthy intestinal flora- is to increase the number of healthy probiotic bacteria in the intestine. This simultaneously reduces the number of harmful bacteria, which subsequently brings your digestive system back into balance.
If you want to stay healthy, eating probiotic foods or taking a good probiotic each day are an absolute must.
Probiotic capsules with a noticeable effect
Probiotic Vital is unique, since it fulfills all the criteria that make a highly effective probiotic.
1. The patented Multi-Shield-Technology ensures that 100 times more probiotic cultures reach the intestine alive than with conventional, unprotected bacteria.
2. Probiotic Vital supplies an exceptionally high dosage for optimum efficacy. Each capsule provides 20 billion live probiotic bacteria to support the fast growth of healthy gut flora.
3. Probiotic Vital supplies a very wide spectrum of 14 bacterial strains that were chosen, because they are particularly health-promoting.
4. Probiotic Vital can also be stored uncooled at room temperature.
All this makes Probiotic Vital the best probiotic currently available.
Can I use Probiotic Vital if I am fructose intolerant?
Probiotic Vital also contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS), which is a prebiotic fiber. This fiber naturally contains small amounts of fructose.
If you have an intestinal fructose intolerance or fructose malabsorption, you can also take Probiotic Vital within your normal gastrointestinal tolerance. Probiotic Vital contains only 200mg FOS per capsule, which contains approximately 8mg of fructose. This amount of fructose is very small, which leads to the conclusion that it will probably not cause any gastrointestinal problems, even if you are fructose intolerant.
Does Probiotic Vital always have to be taken together with prebiotics?
Probiotic Vital provides a sufficient amount of probiotic bacteria. If sufficient prebiotic fiber is added to the normal diet, the probiotic bacteria should be able to reproduce well.
If someone does not take in enough prebiotic fiber, about 20 to 25 grams of a good prebiotic like Prebiona should be taken daily so that the probiotic bacteria find enough food in the colon to be able to reproduce optimally.
Even after an antibiotic course or during an intestinal rehabilitation, it is advantageous to take it alongside this medication. In this case, Probiotic Vital supplies sufficient amounts of probiotic bacteria so that the intestine can be colonized again with good bacteria. And the prebiotic provides the ideal food for the intestinal bacteria to find an environment in which they can reproduce optimally.
Save up to 20% when you buy probiotic capsules
Probiotics capsules should be taken regularly over a long period of time. Experts even recommend taking 3 to 6 months to optimally rebuild the intestinal flora.
Therefore, buy your Probiotic Vital in stock or place a bulk order with family or friends. Take advantage of our bulk discounts, with which you can save up to 20%. At the same time, you benefit from the many advantages of long-term intake of probiotic capsules.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated