Krill oil capsules - high doses of the best quality from the Antarctic
Krill oil capsules are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, phospholipids, and astaxanthin. These important vital substances protect the body cells from inflammation and have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, brain function, eyesight, blood lipids, and the vitality and normal function of the body cells.
Why Krill Oil Royal are the best krill oil capsules you can buy:
- Pure nature in the highest quality and purity
- High dose with 500mg Neptune NKO® krill oil per capsule
- High dose with 1000 mcg astaxanthin per capsule
- Obtained with a unique, patented cold extraction process
- Does not cause fishy belching
- Is rich in the omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Filled in Licaps and dark glass bottles to maintain quality and freshness
- Provides brain-active phospholipids
- Has excellent bioavailability
- Is 100% free of trans fats
- Free of heavy metals and environmental toxins
- Has no impact on the ecological balance
- Has a very good price/performance ratio
Licaps capsules guarantee quality and freshness
Krill Oil Royal is offered in Licaps. Licaps is a patented technology for encapsulating liquids, such as e.g. Krill oil.
- Licaps are 100% plant-based and are made from cellulose without the use of preservatives or solvents.
- In contrast to soft gelatine capsules, they have an absolutely airtight surface. The krill oil is 100% protected against oxidation, since the two capsule halves are completely sealed together. This means that absolutely no oxygen comes into contact with the krill oil, which could reduce the quality of the krill oil.
- The nitrogen bubble in the Licaps also ensures that the krill oil does not lose any of its quality and product freshness.
- The Krill Oil Royal Licaps are filled in dark glass bottles to additionally protect the capsules from light and humidity.
Krill Oil Royal Capsules contain Neptune NKO Krill Oil - the highest quality krill oil!
Krill Oil Royal contains pure Neptune NKO Krill Oil. Neptune Technologies Inc. from Canada is the largest producer of krill oil and has done most of the studies to date. NKO Krill Oil is the first krill oil to be approved as a dietary supplement in the EU.
NKO is a protected brand and may only be used on products that contain the original NKO krill oil. Therefore, please pay attention to the NKO® logo when shopping, as is the case with Krill Oil Royal from Vitality Nutritionals.
Why do we need more omega 3?
Almost all people eat far too much omega 6 fatty acids (sunflower oil, safflower oil, corn oil, hardened vegetable oils, eggs, etc.) and far too little omega 3 (fatty fish like mackerel, salmon, tuna).
This imbalance leads to inflammation in the cells of the body, which do a lot of damage long before they cause discomfort or pain, without us noticing it.
New studies show that inflammation can affect vitality and health, accelerate the ageing process, and can significantly affect our general well-being.
Krill oil - the unique Omega 3 oil from the Antarctic
Krill oil is obtained from krill. These shrimp-like crustaceans live in huge flocks in the pristine, ice-cold waters of the Antarctic.
However, krill oil differs significantly from conventional omega 3 oils because it combines three powerful vital substances: 1. Valuable omega 3 fatty acids 2. Cell-active phospholipoids 3. Cell protective antioxidants
Experts agree that the complex interaction of these three main ingredients is responsible for the many health benefits of krill oil.
What can omega 3 krill oil do for your health?
The positive effects of the two omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA have already been documented in numerous studies. They are particularly important
- to compensate for an omega 3 fatty acid deficiency
- to support normal heart function
- to maintain normal eyesight
- to maintain normal triglyceride levels
- to reduce the symptoms of PMS
- to maintain normal brain function
- for the normal development of the eyes and brain in the foetus and infant
Krill oil is rich in omega 3 fatty acids
How important the omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are for us humans is emphasised again and again by nutrition experts, because a deficiency can impair our health and vitality.
Just like omega 6 fatty acids, omega 3 cannot be produced by the body itself, but must be supplied with food.
Omega 3 are essential for the development of the central nervous system, ensure normal blood pressure and healthy blood lipid levels and play an important role in inflammatory processes.
The fact that we have too many omega 6 fatty acids and too little omega 3 with today's diet unfortunately leads to an imbalance in the body. If an infection must be fought in the body, Omega 6 triggers the necessary inflammatory reactions.
Adequate intake of omega 3 ensures that the ratio to the omega 6 fatty acids is balanced. However, if the concentration of omega 3 fatty acids in the body is too low, this often fails, and the risk of inflammation-related health problems increases.
Krill oil contains a 15:1 share of omega 3 to omega 6 fatty acids and is therefore able to compensate for this imbalance. Inflammation can be prevented, and existing inflammation subsides more quickly.
Krill oil provides brain-active phospholipids
Phospholipids are fats that are the main components of the cell membrane. They form a barrier and have the task of protecting against stress, filtering toxins out of the cell and protecting them from free radicals. The membranes of the brain cells are the most phospholipid rich in the whole body.
The special thing about krill oil is that the EPA and DHA it contains are bound to phospholipids. This significantly increases the bioavailability of these two Omega 3 molecules, which means that they can be better absorbed and used in the body.
Compared to triglyceride-bound fatty acids, EPA and DHA fatty acids bound to phospholipids are better absorbed into the cells. Therefore, smaller amounts of phospholipid bound EPA and DHA fatty acids are necessary to achieve the same effect.
Even people with a fat digestive disorder can easily absorb krill oil because it does not need bile acid for digestion.
Krill oil is rich in antioxidants
Antioxidants are substances that ward off free radical attacks on the cells and can therefore protect them from damage. Astaxanthin, the natural red pigment in krill, is a powerful antioxidant from the carotenoid family.
The astaxanthin in krill oil is directly bound to the EPA and DHA phospholipid molecules, which increases its antioxidant effects in the cell. It is also able to cross the blood-brain barrier, which explains its unique effect on the brain.
When the antioxidant potential of krill oil was measured, it reached an ORAC value of 378. It is 300 times higher than vitamin A and vitamin E and 48 times higher than conventional omega 3 fish oil.
Each Krill Oil Royal capsule contains 1000 mcg astaxanthin and thus has the highest astaxanthin content per capsule on the market. In comparison, other krill oil products only have a content of 50 to a maximum of 500 mcg per capsule.
In addition to its cell-protecting effect, astaxanthin has the additional advantage that it protects the oil itself from oxidation and thus keeps it stable.
Krill oil capsules provide important choline
Choline is a key building block to produce the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. This supports memory and communication between the brain cells and reduces the risk of cell degeneration.
Antarctic krill oil is naturally pure
Since krill is at the beginning of the food chain and only feeds on plant plankton, it is naturally not contaminated with heavy metals, pesticides or other pollutants and is below the limit values for all measurements.
Furthermore, krill oil comes from the clear waters of the Antarctic. Krill makes up the largest mass of living things on earth and is the main food of many sea creatures, especially whales and penguins.
The fact that krill oil is offered as a dietary supplement in krill oil capsules has no impact on the ecological balance in the Antarctic, since the annual catch amounts to only about 0.03% of the estimated krill stock.
The WWF (World Wildlife Fund) and the International Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Habitats (CCAMLR) also control and confirm this.
Krill oil capsules experiences
Krill oil capsules have become a very popular nutritional supplement in just a short time due to their effectiveness and good tolerance. Many of our customers have also had positive experiences with krill oil.
Read more Krill Oil experiences below in the Customer Reviews section.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated