NADH Instant 20mg – Coenzyme: Natural energy for your body and mind
NADH (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide hydride) is a well-known vital substance which supports energy production and cellular development. This coenzyme is said to help promote vitality and performance.
The demands of modern life can be strength-sapping, and sometimes just meeting your daily commitments can deplete your energy reserves. This can result in fatigue, drowsiness and an inability to concentrate.
Every cell in the body needs energy to function: Your muscles must move every day, your brain must deliver high-quality memory function and your heart must continuously pump litres of blood. So a well-functioning energy metabolism is the basic prerequisite for a healthy and productive life.
NADH: sphere of influence
This coenzyme contributes to many important metabolic processes, for example, those affecting sleep and emotions. It helps combat chronic fatigue and drowsiness, and is considered part of the mechanism controlling the conversion of energy within body cells. 
Thus decades of intensive research has been carried out to demonstrate the role of NADH in delaying the ageing process. Additional supplements may also have a positive effect on skin changes and mood swings. 
What is NADH?
The chemical raw material NAD plays a significant role in the processing of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Its all-round benefits are considered to support improvements in energy, performance and vitality.
NADH is niacin in its active coenzyme form of Vitamin B3. This is the naturally occurring form of NAD within the cell, which is normally ingested via your food. However, whenever there are greater demands this supply may prove to be insufficient.
How does NADH work in the body?
NADH occurs within the body as biological hydrogen. As a fuel, it works to increase cellular energy conversion and improve the concentration of ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) in the blood. This enables your cells to produce more hormones and neurotransmitters.
What else does NADH support?
NADH can not only contribute to improvements in energy and performance, it can also help support enhanced memory and better concentration. Researchers have also noticed its positive influence on jet lag, fatigue and the effects of lack of sleep. It has also been used to improve athletic performance. NADH is considered a powerful antioxidant which helps maintain the oxygen supply to cells and to the immune system.
NAD deficiency has also been linked to obesity, and the contribution NADH can make to a healthy metabolism has also been recognised.
What does it mean to take NADH sublingually?
If a preparation is to be taken sublingually, it means that it must be absorbed into the body via the mouth. Strictly speaking, "sublingual" refers to the tissues under the tongue. This method effectively bypasses the gastrointestinal tract, which would otherwise be involved when, for example, swallowing a capsule. The advantage of the sublingual method is that ingredients are absorbed into the bloodstream much faster.
Here are 9 reasons why you might want to purchase NADH Instant 20 mg:
- Ingredients: This product uses only the purest, premium-quality ingredients and is free from any unwanted additives. NADH Instant 20 mg is produced under strictly controlled conditions which are constantly monitored.
- Sublingual intake: NADH Instant 20 mg dissolves within the mouth. This product is therefore suitable for those who dislike taking large capsules or have problems swallowing.
- Dosage: Each lozenge contains 20 mg of stabilised NADH. Allow one tablet to dissolve on or under your tongue, once or twice a day.
- Effective action: Due to sublingual absorption, the NADH content is absorbed through the mouth tissue almost immediately, and becomes effective within 20 minutes. This makes NADH an ideal option when you need a quick energy boost.
- Natural: This coenzyme exists in every human cell, and thus is the equivalent of an existing cofactor within your body.
- Free from additives and allergens: NADH Instant 20 mg contains nothing more than pure, stabilized coenzyme. And because this is its natural form, this preparation can also be taken by allergy sufferers.
- Supported by research: NADH was discovered by researchers over a hundred years ago, and has increasingly become the focus of scientific study. Numerous research initiatives since the 1990s have acknowledged the effect of this coenzyme within the body. This work has also demonstrated the safety of NADH.
- Price-performance ratio: When you purchase NADH, its high-quality, purity and rapid effectiveness, and the fact that it is easily tolerated, means you will receive a product with an exceptional price-performance ratio.
- Suitable for vegans and diabetics: This product is guaranteed free of animal ingredients and is thus suitable for vegans and vegetarians. And because of its sublingual absorption through oral mucosa tissue, the tablets are well tolerated and can be taken by diabetics without any cause for concern.
NADH: Safety and side effects
NADH has been clinically researched for years, and has been well tolerated throughout this period. It is not a drug, but a food supplement. Those who have taken it for many years report feeling mentally fresher and physically fitter because of their regular intake. As with any dietary supplement, pregnant women and nursing mothers should always consult their doctor before using this product. Even at higher doses, no negative effects have been reported after taking NADH.
Who could benefit from taking NADH?
As a supplementary source of energy, and thanks to its rapid absorption through the oral mucosa tissue, NADH Instant 20mg is suitable for anyone who has special energy requirements and needs to be able to achieve their optimum performance. Such groups include:
- Managers and business personnel who travel frequently
- Pupils and university students undergoing stressful exams
- High-performance athletes who must perform at the highest levels
- Night-workers and shift-workers coping with unnatural working hours
- Frequent flyers and pilots with heavy responsibilities
- Anyone enduring long meetings and extended car journeys
Studies and references
- Weihai Ying NAD+ and NADH in cellular functions and cell death Frontiers in Bioscience 11, 3129 -3148, September 1, 2006
- J.G.D. Brinkmayer, W. Brinkmayer The Coenzyme Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NADH) as biological antideressive agent experiente with 205 Patients New Trends in Clinical Neuropharmacology Vol. V - n. ¾-1991
- Ying W. NAD+ and NADH in neuronal death J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 2007 Sep;2(3):270-5. Epub 2007 Feb 10
- Linda MForsythMD*, Harry GPreuss MD†, Ana LMacDowell MD*, Leonard Chiazze Jr ScD‡, George D Birkmayer MD, PhD§, Joseph ABellanti MD Therapeutic effects of oral NADH on the symptoms of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Volume 82, Issue 2, February 1999, Pages 185-191
- Braun-Falco, O. & Petzoldt, D Über die Histotopie von NADH- und NADPH-Tetrazoliumreduktase in menschlicher Haut D. Arch. klin. exp. Derm. (1964) 220: 455
- Sheila R. Costford, Sudip Bajpeyi, Magdalena Pasarica, Diana C. Albarado, Shantele C. Thomas, Hui Xie, Timothy S. Church, Sharon A. Jubrias, Kevin E. Conley, Steven R. Smith Skeletal muscle NAMPT is induced by exercise in humans Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Jan; 298(1): E117–E126. Published online 2009 Nov 3
- JGD Birkmayer Coenzym-1 (N.A.D.H.) verbessert die Symptome des klimakterischen Syndroms Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd 2006; 66
- Cantó C1, Houtkooper RH, Pirinen E, Youn DY, Oosterveer MH, Cen Y, Fernandez-Marcos PJ, Yamamoto H, Andreux PA, Cettour-Rose P, Gademann K, Rinsch C, Schoonjans K, Sauve AA, Auwerx J. The NAD(+) precursor nicotinamide riboside enhances oxidative metabolism and protects against high-fat diet-induced obesity. Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6;15(6):838-47.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Magnesium Stearate
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Wenn es um Ihre Gesundheit geht, ist die Qualität das Wichtigste. Deshalb werden unserere Vitality Nutritionals Produkte von einem unabhängigen Labor mit modernster Analyse-Technologie auf ihren Wirkstoffgehalt und ihre Reinheit geprüft. So haben Sie die Garantie, dass die auf der Etikette angegebenen Werte stimmen.Diese 5 Faktoren garantieren die Qualität: 1. Geprüfte Qualität
- alle Inhaltsstoffe werden auf ihren Wirkstoffgehalt und Reinheit geprüft
- ein unabhängiges Labor prüft zusätzlich die Qualität der fertigen Produkte
- die Qualität der Rohstoffe und Produkte wird durch ein Analysezertifikat bestätigt
- nur Rohstoffe höchster Qualität und Reinheit werden verwendet
- standardisierte Rohstoffe garantieren den Wirkstoffgehalt
- höchste Bioverfügbarkeit in therapeutisch wirksamer Dosierung
- totaler Verzicht auf alle unnötigen Zusatzstoffe
- absolut frei von künstlichen Farbstoffen, Füllstoffen, Bindemitteln ect.
- garantiert frei von gentechnisch veränderten Substanzen
- hergestellt von zertifizierten Produzenten auf modernsten Produktionsanlagen
- produziert unter Einhaltung der weltweit strengsten Hygienerichtlinien
- hergestellt nach höchsten Qualitätsstandards wie GMP, HACCP, IFS usw.
- vollständige Angabe aller Zutaten und Inhaltsstoffe
- Angabe aller Inhaltsstoffe mit ihrem standardisierten Wirkstoffgehalt
- Allergene und tierische Erzeugnisse sind immer angegebenen