Coping with the current situation around the so-called'Corona Virus' (SARS-CoV-2) is of great concern to all of us at the moment. At this point we would like to assure you thattogether at VitaminExpress we do everything we canto protect the health and well-being of customers, employees and to do our part to contain the virus.
We also are facing completely new challenges that need to be overcome. We are currently working on ensuring ouronline offering andcustomer service so that we can continue to offer you the best service and the highest quality during this time.
In addition, we have takenadditional precautions in quality assurance, in the warehouse and in administration:
- the administrative staff work in the home office
- in addition, we forego business trips, do not receive external visitors and only hold
- meetings via video conferences
- appropriate agreements have been made with our logistics partners so that your orders can be delivered quickly as usual
- There are currently no significant restrictions on the processing and shipping of your orders.
There arecurrently no significant restrictions on the processing and shipping of your orders.Slight delays or bottlenecks are of course possible in the next few weeks. Therefore we ask for your understanding.
Ourcustomer service has changed times! In the coming weeks we will be available fromMonday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the known telephone number0800 18 27 277.
During this time our customer service is of course still available for questions or orders.Order as usual by phone or online - without any risk.
Right now it is important that you take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Health is not everything, but without health everything is nothing!
Your VitaminExpress team