Vitamin C capsules – stomach-friendly and very bioavailable
BioActive Vitamin C delivers bioactive mineral ascorbate as well as ascorbyl palmitate and fruit powders from acerola cherries and rosehip fruit in one complete formula. These forms of Vitamin C are superior to regular ascorbic acid.
BioActive Vitamin C is easy on the stomach, does not cause digestive problems and has much more advanced cell resorption.
This buffered Vitamin C formula is excreted through the urine at a much lower rate than that of regular ascorbic acid. Its ascorbyl palmitate (the fat soluble version of Vitamin C) has the advantage of being stored in the body until it is actually needed and thus completes the water-soluble mineral-ascorbates shorter term efficacy by providing long-term accessibility.
Natural fruit powders from acerola cherries and rosehips round up the formula with their bioflavonoids (phytonutrients) which optimizes the Vitamin C's effectiveness.
Advantages of BioActive Vitamin C capsules:
- high-dose bioactive Vitamin C formula
- no acidity and easy on the stomach
- extremely high bioavailability
- contains fruit-powders from acerola-cherries and rosehips
- optimal cell resorption
- long-term efficacy through ascorbyl palmitate
- also provides precious minerals
Vitamin C - the anti-aging vitamin
Scientists call vitamin C the most powerful anti-aging vitamin. If you want to stay young, healthy and attractive, you should ensure a sufficient supply of vitamin C every day. Due to its multitude of vital tasks in the body, it is a crucial element to maintain vitality and health for as long as possible.
What can BioActive Vitamin C do for your health?
Vitamin C is primarily known for its positive effects on the immune system and is often used for colds. Vitamin C can do much more, such as:
- contributes to normal collagen formation, which has a positive effect on the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, and teeth
- contributes to the normal function of energy metabolism
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- helps protect the cells from oxidative stress
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- increases iron absorption
Are you getting enough vitamin C?
Did you know that raw vegetables such as bell peppers, cabbage, and broccoli contain twice as much vitamin C as kiwis, lemons, strawberries or oranges, which are considered to be particularly rich in vitamin C?
Did you also know that cereals (including whole grains) and all products made from them, e.g. bread, pasta, rice, and pastries do not contain vitamin C?
So anyone who mainly eats bread and other cereal products belongs to the part of the population who does not get enough vitamin C.
Only if you eat five servings of (raw) fruits and vegetables a day can you get enough vitamin C. Vitamin researchers recommend taking vitamin C capsules as a dietary supplement for all those who cannot follow such a diet.
How much vitamin C do you need?
Basically, you can say: The worse the diet and the higher the stress, alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, and environmental toxins, the higher the need for vitamin C. Many nutritional scientists today recommend a minimum daily intake of 200-400 mg of vitamin C.
Who is vitamin C particularly important for?
- People under stress
- For smokers
- For bleeding gums
- For people who like to drink alcohol
- Pregnant women
- All old people
- For people with poor nutrition
- Women who take the pill
- People who are exposed to pollutants
- People living in cities
- Overweight people
- During a diet
In these risk groups, the vitamin C requirement can increase to 1000 mg or more per day.
Smokers need more vitamin C
Each cigarette consumes 30mg of valuable vitamin C to protect the body from the harmful substances it contains. It is the most important antidote for all smokers.
As an externally visible sign of vitamin C deficiency, smokers get crow's feet and wrinkles prematurely, since there is not enough vitamin C to keep the skin firm.
Just a few puffs from a cigarette constrict the blood vessels by up to 40%. So it is hardly surprising that many more smokers become impotent than non-smokers.
Vitamin C and the heart
Dr. Linus Pauling points out the following in his book "The Vitamin Program": "Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States.
I am convinced that the number of deaths caused by these diseases at all ages could be significantly reduced by the correct use of vitamin C and other nutrients.
Fortunately, vitamin C is an orthomolecular vital substance that is normally found in the human body and has extremely low toxicity.
If you want to take vitamin C to improve your state of health in the best way possible and to protect yourself against heart diseases, you do not need a prescription or the approval of the medical establishment.
The non-professional person's knowledge and judgment could be superior to that of doctors in this regard."
How much vitamin C is too much?
The two-time Nobel laureate Dr. Linus Pauling was considered the best-known vitamin C expert. Until he died at the old age of 93, he took 18,000 mg of vitamin C daily. As a scientist, he spent many years of his life dealing with this vital substance.
He was convinced that it could significantly improve the quality of life and extend life for years. Vitamin C is safe even in extremely high doses. Some people may experience loose stool or diarrhea at a dose of over 1,000 mg per day.
However, these symptoms are completely harmless and disappear as soon as the dose is reduced. Vitamin C is repeatedly associated with the formation of kidney stones. It is true that too much of the vitamin is excreted through the kidneys. You certainly won't get kidney stones. On the contrary: it also protects the kidneys.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystal Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated