Acerola capsules 100% natural Vitamin C
Acerola Vitamin C capsules contain acerola powder from certified organic cultivation, filled into vegetable capsules. They are guaranteed to be free from unwanted additives and do not contain ascorbic acid. It is stomach-friendly and therefore very well-tolerated.
Acerola Vitamin C contains all-natural vitamin C including all of its bioflavonoids (plant active ingredients), which enhance the positive effects of vitamin C in the body. With Acerola Vitamin C you can easily compensate or prevent a vitamin C deficiency.
Scientists call vitamin C one of the most powerful anti-aging vitamins. Due to its multitude of vital tasks in the body, it is crucial to maintain vitality and health for as long as possible. If you want to stay energetic and active, you should take enough natural vitamin C every day.
Benefits of Acerola Vitamin C capsules:
- contains organic acerola powder from certified organic cultivation
- each capsule contains 100 mg of natural vitamin C
- is a high quality, purely natural source of vitamin C
- is rich in natural bioflavonoids (plant substances)
- no addition of ascorbic acid
- free from unwanted additives
- without colors, flavors or preservatives
- Stomach friendly and very well-tolerated
- filled in vegetable capsules
How does natural vitamin C from fruit differ from conventional vitamin C (ascorbic acid)?
In contrast to ascorbic acid, vitamin C also provides plant active substances (bioflavonoids) from fruits. These natural antioxidants protect vitamin C against premature breakdown and can increase its effect many times over.
More and more studies show that bioflavonoids, in their countless varieties, can make a significant contribution to maintaining and promoting health. It is, therefore, not necessary to take such large amounts of natural vitamin C in order to achieve the same protective effect as with conventional ascorbic acid.
What can Acerola Vitamin C capsules do for your health?
Vitamin C is primarily known for its positive effects on the immune system and is often used for colds. Vitamin C does much more, such as:
- contributes to a normal collagen formation, which has a positive effect on the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- contributes to the normal function of energy metabolism
- contributes to the normal function of the nervous system
- helps protect the cells from oxidative stress
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increases iron absorption
Are you getting enough Vitamin C?
Did you know that raw vegetables such as bell peppers, cabbage, and broccoli contain twice as much vitamin C as kiwis, lemons, strawberries or oranges, which are considered to be particularly rich in vitamin C?
Cereals (even whole grain) and all products made from them, such as bread, pasta, pastries as well as rice - do not contain vitamin C. So those who mainly eat bread and other cereal products are likely to belong to the part of the population that does not consume enough vitamin C.
Only when you eat five servings of (raw) fruits and vegetables a day do you get enough vitamin C. Vitamin researchers, therefore, recommend that those who cannot maintain a diet rich in vital nutrients take additional vitamin C as a dietary supplement.
How much vitamin C do you need?
Basically, it is said that the poorer the diet and the higher the stress, alcohol, coffee, nicotine, and environmental toxins, the higher the need for vitamin C. Most nutritionists currently recommend a minimum daily intake of 200-400 mg of vitamin C.
Who needs more acerola vitamin C?
Certain groups of people have an increased need for vitamin C. Belonging to this group, are
- persons under stress
- persons who like to drink alcohol
- pregnant women
- elderly persons
- persons who eat a lot of fast food
- women who are on the pill
- persons exposed to pollutants
- persons who live in the city
- overweight persons
In these risk groups, the vitamin C requirement can increase to 1000 mg or more per day.
Smokers particularly benefit from Acerola Vitamin C
Each cigarette consumes 30mg of valuable vitamin C to protect the body from the harmful substances it contains. It is the most important antidote for all smokers.
As an obviously visible sign of vitamin C deficiency, smokers get crow's feet and wrinkles early on, since there is not enough vitamin C to keep the skin firm. Just a few puffs from a cigarette constrict the blood vessels by up to 40%. So it is hardly surprising that most smokers become feeble earlier in life when compared to non-smokers.
Can you overdose on Vitamin C?
The two-time Nobel laureate Dr. Linus Pauling was considered the best-known vitamin C expert. Until he died at the age of 93, he took 18,000 mg of vitamin C daily. As a scientist, he spent many years of his life dealing with this vital substance. He was convinced that it could significantly improve the quality of life and extend life for years.
Vitamin C is safe even in high doses. Some people may experience loose stools or diarrhea at a dose above 1000mg (1 gram) a day. However, these symptoms are completely harmless and disappear as soon as the dose is reduced.
Vitamin C is repeatedly associated with the formation of kidney stones. It is true that excess vitamin C is excreted through the kidneys. You certainly won't get kidney stones from it though. On the contrary: it also protects the kidneys.
How often should you take vitamin C?
Our body cannot produce vitamin C, which is vital for our health. Therefore, it must be taken regularly with food or with food supplements.
Research has shown that it is much better to take smaller amounts of vitamin C several times a day. Depending on the vitamin C requirement, you should, therefore, take 3 to 4 small servings a day with meals instead of a large amount at once.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Independent lab tested
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- finished products are independent lab tested to verify label claims
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we use only the most natural, pure and safe ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee purity and efficacy
- most bioavailable forms available in a therapeutically effective dose
- total renunciation of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of coatings, binders, shellacs, artificial colors, ect.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities on the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the most stringent hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, ect.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- all active compounds are specified on the label
- allergens and animal products are always stated