L-Carnitin capsules - high potency in Carnipure quality
L-Carnitine 500mg contains 100% Carnipure L-carnitine tartrate. A unique patented process that excludes the use of gen technology and animal products is deployed to manufacture this supplement. Each L-carnitine capsule supplies 500mg premium quality L-carnitine.
Advantages of the L-Carnitine 500mg Carnipure capsules:
- 100% Carnipure Carnitine of unrivalled quality and purity
- Supplies a high potency of 500mg pure L-carnitine per capsule
- With very high bioavailability
- Hypoallergenic, free from unnecessary additives
- Filled into plant-based capsules
- Free from colors and preservatives
- Free from genetically modified substances
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Very good price/performance ratio
What is L-Carnitine and what are its benefits?
L-carnitine plays a central role in metabolic processes and has a potentially positive effect in many ways. It plays an especially prominent role in the production of energy. In this function it transports fatty acids into the cell mitochondrions, where they are burned and converted into ATP (cell energy).
The body constantly produces L-carnitine using various enzymes, as well as the amino acids methionine and lysine, as well as vitamin C, iron, niacin, vitamin B6, iron and alpha-ketoglutarate. A part is stored in the body, especially in the muscle tissue, in the heart muscle and in the brain.
As humans age, the concentration of L-carnitine in the tissue declines significantly, which may lead to reduced muscle strength, fatigue and a loss of muscle mass. The drop of L-carnitine levels in the brain may result in dementia and a decline in intellectual capabilities.
Taking an L-carnitine supplement boosts the production of energy and thus has the capability of improving, both the physical and the mental performance – especially in athletes and seniors. The increased energy production in the body’s cells also has a positive impact on cardiovascular functions.
Individuals who are weight conscious may boost the beta-oxidation of fatty acids by taking an L-carnitine supplement. Combining the supplement with a special diet and ample exercise will boost the amount of fat calories burnt. In men, L-carnitine also has the potential to improve sperm quality.
L-Carnitine for athletes
L-carnitine has the capability to support post athletic activity regeneration process. L-carnitine supplements protect against muscular pain and tissue damage. They also support the body throughout the regeneration phase. If taken along with carbohydrates, more L-carnitine is stored in the body, which is of critical importance for the muscle fat oxidation during intense training phases. This is particularly beneficial for those combating obesity and type II diabetes.
- Boosts energy and physical performance
- Shortens the recovery phase after intense physical training
- Reduces tissue damage caused by exercise
- Reduces Mitigates muscular pain and soreness
- Improves the absorption of oxygen
- Reduces the development of free radicals
- Fosters post training muscle repair
L-Carnitine for weight conscious individuals
The goal of weight reduction plans should always be a reduction of fat cells while maintaining the body’s muscle mass. L-carnitine is a nutrient that ensures that fatty acids are converted into energy. Given that L-carnitine has the capacity of boosting beta oxidation, it reduces the consumption of glucose while it also results in the reduction of the use of amino acids for the production of energy. L-carnitine combats excessively rapid drops in glucose levels and thus reduces sudden sensations of hunger
- Supports the fat calorie burning process if administered in combination with a healthy diet and exercise
- Reduces the loss of muscle mass
- Stabilizes fasting blood sugar levels
- Reduces sensations of hunger
L-Carnitine for a healthy heart
The heart obtains around 70% of its energy from the oxidation of fatty acids. Hence, L-carnitine is a critically important nutrient that helps provide energy to the myocardium. This may also improve the heart function in individuals suffering from cardiovascular diseases and chronic heart failure.
- Reduces the risk of heart failure
- Reduces heart arrhythmia
- Combats the development of angina pectoris
L-Carnitine as a supplement for older individuals
Given that seniors frequently eat less, they also ingest fewer nutrients the body requires for the production of L-carnitine. Moreover, these individuals often eat less meat, which is the main nutritional source for L-carnitine. This may result in low L-carnitine levels and thus an impairment of the energy metabolism.
- Improves the delivery of energy to the body’s cells
- Reduces fatigue and muscle weakness
- Optimizes the recovery of muscles after physical exertion
L-Carnitine boosts male fertility
Around 40% of infertility issues have to be attributed entirely or partially to reduced sperm quality, whereby the number, mobility and shape of the sperms play key roles. Studies also indicate that L-carnitine has the capability of impacting male fertility in a positive way if taken over a period of 3 to 6 months.
- Increases the sperm count
- Increases the percentage of fast-moving sperms
- Boosts sperm quality
L-carnitine for vegetarians and vegans
Red meat and dairy products are the primary sources of L-carnitine. Although the human body has the capability of producing L-carnitine itself from the amino acids methionine and lysin, the L-carnitine concentration in vegans and vegetarians is lower than in other individuals and their capability to transport L-carnitine into the muscles may be impaired. Consequently, vegetarians and vegans could benefit from L-carnitine supplements.
Do L-carnitine capsules have side effects?
If administered in the recommended dosage, L-carnitine is a very safe supplement, even if taken over long periods of time. Only users administering very high doses of more than 3 to 5 grams (6 to 10 capsules) may experience loose stool or problems falling asleep. However, these issues will promptly disappear if the dosage is reduced.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
When it comes to your health, quality is most important. Therefore our Vitality Nutritionals products undergo state of the art independent laboratory analysis to verify label claims and to ensure that you get the highest quality nutrition supplements.These 5 factors guarantee our quality: 1. Proven quality
- all ingredients are tested for their purity and active compounds
- an independent laboratory also checks the quality of the end products
- the quality of the ingredients and products is confirmed by a certificate of analysis
- we only use the highest quality and pure ingredients
- standardised ingredients guarantee the potency of active ingredients
- highest bioavailability in a therapeutically effective dose
- total avoidance of all unnecessary additives
- absolutely free of artificial colours, fillers, binders etc.
- guaranteed free of genetically modified substances
- manufactured in certified facilities with the latest production equipment
- produced in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations
- manufactured to the highest quality standards such as GMP, HACCP, IFS, etc.
- all ingredients and composition of the raw materials are indicated
- specification of all ingredients with their standardised active content
- allergens and animal products are always stated