Organic Wheatgrass Powder from New Zealand
Wheatgrass is the leafy part of the young wheat plant. Although wheat grains are used for thousands of years, the young wheatgrass is consumed only by people since the 1930s, when research showed how rich it is in vital substances.
Wheatgrass is one of the most nutrient tense natural foods and a very popular superfood for health-conscious people. Wheatgrass is exceptionally rich in essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients, chlorophyll and essential amino acids. Wheatgrass contains many antioxidants which provide protection against many diseases of civilisation.
Wheatgrass powder is alkalising the organism at cellular level and supports the detoxification of the body. At the same time it promotes the elimination of toxins and pollutants and has an energising effect for the body and the mind.
Wheatgrass Powder is gluten-free, since it is obtained from the young green shoots of wheat before they have ripened and developed the wheat grains. For the production of wheat grass powder no gluten-containing wheat grains are used.
Advantages of Organic Wheatgrass Powder:
- 100% natural wheatgrass powder from controlled organic cultivation
- nutrient rich natural food, free of additives
- rich in chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- great protein source containing all essential amino acids
- carefully produced, to preserve all the vital nutrients
- mild flavor, easy to digest
- easily soluble, great for the preparation of Green Drinks
- guaranteed free from colors, flavors and preservatives
- free of allergens such as gluten, soy or lactose
- guaranteed non-GMO li>
- suitable for for vegetarians and vegans
Which essential nutrients does wheatgrass powder contain?
Wheatgrass is an easy digestible protein source and provides about 28g of protein per 100g powder. It contains 19 amino acids, including the eight essential amino acids that can not be produced by the body.
Wheatgrass also contains a variety of vitamins, including carotenoids, B-vitamins, vitamin C, E and K, as well as the minerals phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron.
Compared with conventional food 100g wheatgrass powder contain 60 times more vitamin C than oranges, 10 times more calcium than milk, 50 times more vitamin E than spinach and twice as much vitamin A as carrots.
Wheatgrass is rich in chlorophyll, a unique phytonutrient, that protects and revitalizes the cells of our body. Researchers show that the bioavailable chlorophyll from wheatgrass helps to purify the blood, to regenerate the liver and to protect cells from degeneration.
The antioxidants in wheatgrass have the capability to protect the body cells from free radicals. These oxidative molecules are metabolic by-products, which can damage the cells and represent an increased risk for infections and diseases of the modern lifestyle.
Health benefits of wheatgrass powder:
- provides a variety of vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and enzymes
- promotes blood cleansing and detoxification through the liver
- as an alkaline nutrient it supports a normal acid-alkaline-balance in the body
- promotes physical and mental energy
- stimulates the production of digestive juices
- strengthens the immune system and accelerates the regeneration of cells
- provides nutrients for beautiful skin and hair
- can prevent dandruff and eczema
- supports a normal blood glucose level and blood pressure
- eliminates body odor and halitosis naturally
- protects from teeth cavities
- reduces appetite naturally
- improves overall health and wellbeing
Where does Vitality Nutritionals Organic wheatgrass powder come from?
The wheatgrass is cultivated under organic farming conditions in New Zealand. The whole production process is very gentle to preserve the natural nutrients of the wheatgrass as far as possible.
Does wheatgrass powder have any side effects?
No, wheatgrass powder is considered a natural food and has no side effects, even if taken in larger amount. It can also be taken combined with other nutritional supplements or medications.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colours
- Fructose Free
- Gelatine Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavours
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free