For a healthy uric acid level
- support a healthy uric acid level and can contribute to the stabilization of uric acid levels through sarsaparilla
- promote the natural cleansing and excretion function of the body to prevent unwanted deposits (joints, kidneys) by means of hackle and dandelion
- Valuable herbal extracts from nettle and goldenrod with blood-cleaning properties stabilize the uric acid level, and also provide a soothing and soothing feeling in the joints with willow bark
To the active ingredients sarsaparilla and goldenrod herb
- Sarsaparailla (Smilax officinalis), also known as the morning glory, has calming and cleansing properties. Furthermore, the plant originating from Central America has an antioxidant effect.
- Goldenrod herb (Solidago virgaurea) promotes kidney function, especially when the body has accumulated water and acids. It is beneficial for the urinary tract and improves excretion and relief. Overall, the goldenrod contributes to physical well-being.
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Free of Colors
- Fructose Free
- Gelatin Free
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- No artificial Sweetener
- No Flavors
- No Magnesium Stearate
- No Microcrystall. Cellulose
- No Sugar Alcohol
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Silicon Dioxide
- Soy Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Bärbel Drexel - Naturally pure quality
The Bärbel Drexel Purity Law applies to the products without exception:
- Without artificial auxiliaries and binders
- Without parabens and synthetic preservatives
- Without synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Without artificial flavors
- Without flavor enhancer
- Without genetic technology
- Without animal testing
- Without paraffins and petroleum products
- Without silicones and greenhouse gases
- Without PEG and PPG emulsifiers
Highest bioavailability - best tolerance
All vitamins, minerals, trace elements, nutrients and vital substances contained are in a natural combination. This makes it particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilize. That means maximum bioavailability with the best tolerability.
Straight from Germany
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has its roots in the small town of Baar in the Swabian part of Bavaria: in the middle of nature, surrounded by meadows and forests. One is aware of these roots, and so all products are still developed in our in-house nature laboratory and manufactured in our own production.
The comprehensive internal and external analyzes and controls go far beyond the legal requirements. A sensible interlocking of precise manual work with modern production technology guarantees the exceptional high quality in the long term.
No animal testing
Bärbel Drexel GmbH has been a member of the International Association of Animal Welfare Certified Natural Cosmetics, Cosmetics and Natural Goods (IHTN) since the company was founded. It has submitted to the guidelines of the German Animal Welfare Association e.V., Bonn, which can be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ihtn.de.
All Bärbel-Drexel products have the IHTN logo: Neither products nor raw materials have been tested on animals, and of course no such tests were commissioned.
The cosmetic products were subjected to a dermatological test by the independent testing institute Dermatest and rated "very good".